Was this all his master plan? Is he the great designer of this unexpected landslide? What's his endgame?

Was this all his master plan? Is he the great designer of this unexpected landslide? What's his endgame?

i bet he shitposts on Sup Forums

who's the mother of this boi

that and grabbing pussy

sons of older dads tend to have autism, so probably.

Whatever do you think I'll do next ;)

I've heard his real mother is a biological AI supercomputer

He seemed bored as hell while his dad as winning. Overindulged kid syndrome methinks.

Is this her?

Wait what!? Is this true?

who is this ginger faggot?

No his mom is Melania

she looks greek

unification of the world under a big, unique, worldwide government.

already thinking about the next step in his master plan

I think it has more to do with the age of the mother

kek

>Barron Trump, the Last President
>9,999 HP, 999 MP

He will make you speak Slovene and there is nothing you can do about it.

Autism is such bullshit, they can't even define it correctly because there are differing degrees of the so called autism. What I think is as such. Most people have an average IQ + or - 10, and the outer edges of the bell curve of intelligence are much rarer. So when you get a really intelligent lad, who is completely objective and doesn't take emotional manipulation from those around him, then he is singled out (because it is a small percentage of people) and has a mental illness. So is it a disorder, or is it simply higher intelligence?

Well that would depend on the degree of autism. I think objective people of high intelligence are called autistic because that is the only argument that average people can use against them. But this is a mistake, they do not have autism that causes fits of rage and head banging, like with the more serious degree of autism.

it was so cute how fidgety and awkward he was during the speech last night!

Why is he so cute, bros?

>literal slavic mountain jew

pls no slovenes r evil ty

good genes

It was 3am and he's 10

He should be 3 am and 10 forever :3

>Barron in the House
get on it Japan!

he looks so much like a young donald holy shit

trump 2020, 2024 and 2028