Orbán Viktor...

Orbán Viktor, the PM of Hungary was the only European head of state to openly endorse Donald Trump and we also proved that building walls DOES work. Will Hungarian-US relations finally take a turn for the better? Our relations were pretty chilly during Hillary's tenure as foreign secretary and we desire to have more cordial relations with the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kovats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Pulaski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah but we get to laugh at the libcucks, that's good enough for me

Hello, Newest Ally

>mfw Hungary second in line for European trade deals with American EU Ambassador Farage

Shut up Hungary. You are literally, and I mean literally, one of the shittiest country out there. Had Brexit not happened, the EU would have kicked your bumbling ass out.

>NUUUUH I SWEAR WE CAN NOT ACCEPT 2k MIGRANTS FOR 2-3 YEARS
>GIMME MONEY THO

Better relations with everyone!

Make America great again! Make the world great again!

Kick the globalists and their low IQ sub-human slaves straight in the fucking nuts, it'll be 20 fucking 17 afterall!

Trump probably does not even know where Hungary is. His knowledge of foreign politics is terrible.

wall friends pl0x

bozgor-burger relations will only get better

Zeman expressed his support for Trump a long time ago.

Eat shit Slovcuck, all nationalists who want to build civilization are welcome in the Trump reich.

You wont exist in the future.

Go and chill at bataclan bro.

How's the transfer of Calais refugees into the center of Paris going m8?

It occured to me Viktor is not a Hungarian name. He's our plant.

You delusional fool, do you really think that those chimps will EVER leave from YOUR country?

>LITERALLY C.u.CK COUNTRY TALKING SHIT

>I SWEAR GIMME MONEY
>AND LEMME SEND WORKERS ERRYWHERE
>WE WANT EUROPE

Fucking leech of a country.

>American education
>Implying any refugee got sent to Paris

Not France cos it's a wonderful country. But, HUNGARY? REALLY? U KIDDING ME?

This guy?

Valószínűtlen amig Orbán 200 Jihadista arab faszt szop minden nap miközben a köcsög bevándorlókrol prédikál.

Ashton Kutcher?

We had one reich in Europe already. You vote for another?!

Never really understood that meme. I'm not a huge fan of Orbán but that stinks of prime leftist smear campaign, I guess at least it makes even the leftists hate arabs though so that's nice.

Wonderful my arse, but not frog-eating France.

We can't be friends. We don't like being hungry and your country reminds us of this.

Yeah, it's a shame the first one failed, we'd be a lot better off the Jews didn't win WW2.

It's a pretty common name, I know a lot of guys called Viktor.

of course the dictator endorses an anti democratic force

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s

jano, just embrace it
Na stráž!

i guess boris johnson must be as well

You ain't making sense. France literally #1 country. Britain would know, they spent centuries on our soil.

THE WORLD BE A CHANGIN

MAGA

Good Ol' Magyars!

How will the Visegrad nations feel if the US becomes buddies with Russia?

MAGAYARS

Because its not a meme, he's been courting rich arab muslims for a decade now while also playing the big conservative and bending over for Putin. My previous workplace was literally sold off to a Saudi magnate, way under current realestate prices and over 400 people fired but the media is sure fucking silent about that. And the fucking cunt just walled the plot around and build some house for himself. And thats just my irrelevant example.

Orbán and his pals just play everyone out against eachother, hoping he can get so rich he becomes untouchable before it all comes falling down. Meanwhile the Jobbik, MSZP, Gyúrcsán's rabble just yaps and sucks all the cocks they get near their mouths.

Western civilization and the country can go rot as long as he can get another luxury mansion in the fucking Caribbean.

Gotta say I would've expected romanians sperging out not the frogs.
Poles hate russians with a passion, the rest of us would like to have more trading options with russia.

Don't you dare talk shit about the Magyars you SNAIL FUCKER.

MIGRANTS BAD. WE WUZ NEW CONSTITUTION.

B-B-BUT RICH MIGRANTS WELCOMED IN. I GIVE NATIONALITY FOR 30K.

>Leech country

"...So we're not getting invaded and crushed AGAIN?"

>NETHERLANDS
>THE COUNTRY DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR TAX EVASION ALL OVER EUROPE

>EVEN TRYING TO OPEN ITS MOUTH

WEW.

I mean, saudis aren't reallly a problem, they have a lot of money so they're free to spend it as they want. The problem are the masses of human trash coming from iran/afghanistan/nigeria/etc.
He never said he wouldn't make deals with middle eastern countries, he said he'll keep the christian cultural values safe in the country. And so far he's doing that. I mean there's plenty of stuff to pick on about him, like healthcare and education but this "he's hiding jihadists!" fearmongering is just stupid.

>Poles hate russians with a passion
Whenever i try to read their news they care about Putin three times less than the American press. Maybe it's just another meme by the globalists.

This post earned you a lángos. Enjoy it, you earned it.

As long as Russia acts as a decent business partner instead of switching to Bagration mode... ...meh.

>WE WUZ SAUDI MONEY
>LET IGNORE THE WAHABISM THEY SPREAD

WE WUZ KINGS.

Hopefully Trump will move the nukes out of Erdoganstan (Turkey) and place them in Hungary instead.

Based Orban would probably gladly accept them.

I'll send that picture as a postcard with my condolences to your mother when you get stabbed to death by a sandnigger

i love langos with garlic its delicious

>implying they know where we are
We are only matter to them when they need a space for their missiles/radars/armed forces to use this place for a temporal HQ.

3 rich guys from SA won't spread anything. A million tribal nigger muslims like france have will though.

It is our gift to Central Europe.

Our gift. The lángos must spread.

So must palacsinta with cocoa or cottage cheese. Or Nutella.

>I mean there's plenty of stuff to pick on about him, like healthcare and education but this "he's hiding jihadists!" fearmongering is just stupid.

Oh I agree, but it was what was pertinent to the OP.

>The problem are the masses of human trash coming from iran/afghanistan/nigeria/etc.

100% agree they ALL need to go back, but I'm pretty salty about buying up and selling off workplaces because they happen to be prime realestate, to people the PM has been courting to buy our debts or grant loans, whom also happen to be the same people as the immigrants just of a richer variety and whom are along with the major powers stirring the shitpot that is causing the immigrants to wash over the entire goddamn continent in the first place.

And call me a dumb cigány whore but

>Christian values

from a known liar, cheat, fearmonger (aka politican, I know childish, but thats how I feel) that sells out his own countrymen for money coming out of the pocket of the same muslims he rails against just makes it unacceptable to me personally at least.

Blackguards do not make good paladins, thats all.

>Try talking shit about France
>When has no idea how extremism is spreading in France

LITERALLY DOG COUNTRY

My sister went to Poland for a vacation or something a while back and she said that the polish border control looked at their passport and let them through without any due. But they inspected every belonging of people who had russian passports. And from everything I've heard from poles they just hate russia.

Don't you have a surrender pact to sign or something?

WEW. Good one, lad.

>he thinks Germany doesn't siphon money off hungarian consumers

Just because France is idiotic and lazy to bank on the EU market, doesn't mean shit, frog.

Hold your horses, user. We are the good guys too. We've even sued EU because of the refugee quotas.

>Implying Germany is happy with Hungary
>When they threaten the EUCJ
>And Germany will

WEEEW.

MAGA-YARS

MAKE HUNGARY GREAT AGAIN

(ALTHOUGH ITS PRETTY BASED AS IT IS)

In his speech to polonia in chicago he said he wants to be on good terms with strong eastern europe. But he also said he wants to be on good terms with everyone in most of his speeches anyway. I believe he simply doesnt care about us

>not recognizing the people of Zámoly on Sup Forums

>So must palacsinta with cocoa or cottage cheese. Or Nutella.

You FUCKING savage. I am LITERALLY shaking right now.

Foreign elected officials shouldn't have any business endorsing or condemning candidates regardless.

>trudeau called trump a meanie a couple months ago
>mfw

Why are you so buttmad, frog?
Did your boyfriend Jamal Abdullah forgot to pay you a visit today?

Gundel palacsinta is also good.

Bataclan.
You do know that saudis think that syrians/iranians etc are subhuman trash not even worth interacting with right? I know a lot of people don't understand this but middle easterns are not one homogeneous group of "arabs". Iranians, turks, syrians, saudis all utterly hate each other. "Siding" with one doesn't mean you side with all of them.
You can go and watch Rostoványi Zsolt's studies about islam and see that it's been always like that, christian and muslim countries make pacts against other christian and muslim alliances. That's just how things are.
Well he's saying christian values matter, that's as much as a politician can do, this isn't a video game where Orbán puts ability points into christian indoctrination. If he tells people to trasure christian values then that's about it, and he's pretty much the only PM in Europe who'd say that now.

Well you know, politicians are politicians, show me a non corrupt one and I'll vote for him. Shame there isn't any.

>HUNGARY LITERALLY DIRT POOR
>COMES IN EU
>SABOTAGE IT
>STILL POOR AS FUCK

Fucking abhorent country. At least other countries have the decency not to bite the hand that fed them.

Fuck does that look good.

I will find you and I will SHIT down your THROAT you fucking subman

this much hate will soon consume you friend, try to seek professional help

>Terrorists attack France
>Because the country is worth something
>Somehow is an insult

DOG COUNTRY.

Thanks m8, appreciate the the gesture.

>You do know that saudis think that syrians/iranians etc are subhuman trash not even worth interacting with right?

Does it matter to me that two foreign interests that are intruding on my nation, its people and their best interest happen hate eachother while intruding on my nation, its people and their best interest?

Not really.

>Well you know, politicians are politicians, show me a non corrupt one and I'll vote for him. Shame there isn't any.

Sadly this is my opinion as well, we are fucked but then whats the point of pretending that our fuckhead is better then some cuck frog's muslim loving, white and christian hating retard? Merely the grace that he has not yet fucked us openly in the ass?

This is a small comfort. I wish I saw a way out, but our track record with revolutions isn't exactly stellar.

>YOUR COUNTRY IS DIRT POOR BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE OWNS A GALAXY S32013013 THERE
End yourself, materialist moron

I hope so.. Hungary Bro

No, your country is DIRT POOR because it cost next to nothing to live there.

He is a gypsy, but we dont care. At least he is not robbing old ladies for their pocket money like the rest of them.

[laughs in Hungarian]

Only if you consider Western wages
Which you shouldn't because we obviously don't live on those

>filled to the brink with gypsies
>cucked by gypsies multiple times in the past
>orban looks like a gypsy
>language sounds like a dog lapping margarine out of a ladyboy's cock
>poor as shit
>takes gibs from EU
>argues that his country is not a shithole because of a smartphone

Rather proud and poor than cuck and rich you retard.

dunno brah i just think your intelligence is really shitty

GG Hungary, we'd be all fucked up by those niggers and other ragheads you have managed to stop at your borders - kudos to You.
I hope Trump will introduce more "normal" relations in Europe, without demonizing Russia and pretending to be "de USA cowboy, putting democracy one bullet at a time"

I actually earn a western wage while living here. What now, Jacque?

Poles hating Russians is a meme. We actually like them more and more comparing to how it was not so long ago but some people in our current government actually believe that smolensk was Putin's job. Because of that there is really huge propaganda going that we may be next after Ukraine. Most people don't believe this. On the other hand there is this polish guy hitchhiking through all Russia and making videos about it showing how friendly people are there. And this is the thing that "really makes you think" diferently

Is that a cake made of pancakes?

Dare you eat the Mystery Cake?

Yeah, because the country is DIRT POOR.

>CUUUUUUCK
Low energy retort.

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Well you know, politics. It'd be easier if it was a black and white, or say red and blue conflict but things aren't that simple. There's a lot of geopolitical, economical and social interests that influence things. Saying "these guys are bad so dealing with them makes you bad" is not really something a wise person should say.

Perspective, other countries are getting fucked in the ass by their elected leaders, so far we are doing good. If Orbán tries to openly fuck us in the ass he'll get impeached. So at least we have a suicide pact with him to keep his word, at least on the surface.

YES

No, but you have a great idea. The insides are multiple layers of fluffy kind of cake, the top slices are marzipan. 7/10 cake all in all, comfy to eat on a cold winter night but ultimately I dislike the texture of marzipan and the taste of chocolate gets old.

Though we have this thing with a kind of long, horned shaped bread mixed together with lemon and cottage cheese, lightly cooked together in an oven. It is elegant in its simplicity, filling and not even THAT unhealthy despite being a dessert dish.

Hungary is our new bro.

Anybody who wants to fuck with Hungary will have to fuck with us.

Poland can be under our umbrella too since they are basically autistic bromancers.

Palacsinta also goes well with jam, by the way. Peach jam, apple jam, you name it.

Dont worry to much. Russia wont do anything.

MAGAyars

>palacsinta stuffed with jam AND cinnamon

The founders of the US Cavalry were a Pole and a Hungarian, it's pretty fascinating stuff actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kovats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Pulaski

Hungary is a decent country compared to Gypsyland