The fact that Donald Trump actually won has not hit me yet. I just don't believe it yet. It's actually over...

The fact that Donald Trump actually won has not hit me yet. I just don't believe it yet. It's actually over, he actually won. We won.

President Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It actually happened

What timeline are we in again?

Yeah it really hasn't hit me

I think maybe, despite supporting him and voting for him, I never really believed it would happen. I'm sort of cynical that way

And now it has hapened....I ....I don't know

It's pretty crazy. They actually have to write about this in history books from now on.

Pepe and Sup Forums are now as much a part of America as George Washington and the Revolutionary War.

Looks like CERN was /ourguy/ all along. We ended up in a time line where Brexit happened and Trump won.

Do you guys think they'll actually write about us in history books? I think Pepe and Kek were one of the main players of this election

Wake up! Wake up! This is all a dream! You were in an accident! For this love of God, don't leave us! We need you to wake up!

It depends on things go, if this new nationalism is successful in the future they'll say "the new tool of the internet showed mass support for president trump when traditional mediums did not"

If it's not successful they'll say underground racist reactionaries and the aging white man used the internet to conspire an upset and usher in a temporary reactionary backlash

>100 years from now schoolkids are studying the chapter about the Sup Forums and having to memorize our terminology

>TEACHER IS A NEWFAG
>MOOT WAS A KEK TROLOLOL
>DO A BARREL ROLL!
>NEEDS MOAR DESU
>I WANT TO BE A COCKMONGLER WHEN I GROW UP
>REI IS UNDENIABLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY A SHIT
>what was the answer to the question: "Sup Forums is for ____? i put in spinzaku"

I guess we better actually make America great again then.

They absolutely will.

Our grandchildren are going to be reading about this. This was one of the very first elections where the Internet played a major part in the results. Studying that will end up with at least some examination of memes, and then we go down the rabbit hole.

I can almost feel tears of joy when I think about my descendants in strange futuristic elementary school classrooms peacefully and joyfully trying to reconstruct everything and how it went on.

Just imagine them reading your own social media or Sup Forums posts like we would read the graffiti of ancient civilizations.

Wondering why all of us gathered from around the world across cultural and national borders to share offensive and borderline illegal humour under the guise of anonymity. No monetary gain. Nothing but good times.

This was done for happiness. Pure happiness for the sake of happiness and not for money or anything else.

Sup Forums will be regarded as a strange glimpse of the first and last truly secret society of human history. A society so secret that none of its members knew each other except by the things they laughed at.

Right now we're in the timeline where White-out is actually called Wite-out.

The battle isn't over yet. There's 4 years to go.

This is truly amazing, I've never felt this happy in years. I'm just so fucking happy to be alive today.

Sup Forums actually defeated the globalists backed by all the mainstream media, all the oil money you could imagine, backed by satan himself. Sup Forums uncovered one of the biggest and deep-rooted pedophile rings of the century (although people are mostly not aware of this yet). What's the next step for Sup Forums? Do we discover alien life? Do we uncover the existence of other dimensions?

This man

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Is the leader of the world. Good times.

I'd say sky's the limit

>A cartoon frog and an ancient Egyptian god of chaos and darkness.

These are crazy times.

Your gunna make me cry

wut.

ok. i'll take it.

let's go to mars.

this is the timeline in which humanity does not regress back to stone age

>They actually have to write about this in history books from now on.

Donald Trump is the President of America. People of the USA...
YOU ARE FIRED!!!!
XD

XD Stop please stop... XD
You need to have children first before you can have grandchildren... VIRGIN...

Do you guys remember until just like 2 years, that everything was against us? If you said literally anything remotely close to Trump-like rhetoric you were automatically shunned from society, you could face very serious repercussions (it can still happen today), it seemed like we could only share these feels with other anonymous people through the internet but now we got our very own movement, and you can recognize like-minded people that know the truth about the globalist agenda on the street. It feels like people slowly (but surely) broke the shackles of the globalists and right now we are at one of the highest moments of our movement

Take it all in

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?tid=sm_tw

Got this from another thread, how interesting

This thread got me emotional, thank you anons

That's because you haven't won. You're gotten a moderate Republican into office and convinced yourselves that you brought down the establishment, just because he doesn't talk like they do. Fucking idiots.

I already felt warn and fuzzy with the win and this makes it even better. Thanks user

Imagine seeing this 100-200 years down the line in a history book

The first contact with alien civilization will be the xeno diplomats trying to make contact with this "FOUR CHAN" person.

kys bong

:BLASTMUSIC:

Why stop at the sky when you can reach the starts?

focus meme magic for europe now

clever

Brexit is only just sinking in now

I WROTE STARTS WTF I MEANT STARS NOOOOOO AND YOU DIDNT EVEN REALIZE.

This triggers my Ordnung.

Greater Israel.

it hits me in waves every now and then
i don't think it will settle in until hes inaugurated

When's the inauguration?

20th of january 2017, i think

I realized, but I didn't want to correct you, because I didn't want to ruin the great mood in this thread

You guys know they'll credit Reddit for it, right? You can't really be thinking historians will care more about your pathetic image board than journalists do.

that's good. the less recognition Sup Forums gets, the more hidden it is

>hidden
People don't come here because they don't want to. Not because they don't know about it.

I won't fully believe it till I see him sworn in.

>don't come here because they don't want to.

Oh trust me they don't... they just have to and get addicted.

I don't know. CNN linked directly to Sup Forums in an article covering the speech Hillary gave about the evil alt-right.

People definitely know the influence Sup Forums had on this election.