>the people have spoken, but their voice was not heard

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

loser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The people have spoken and Commiefornia was told to fuck off

My response?

Fuck California.

Dems always win popular vote, their illegal army assures it for them.
Nothing to see here.

Now imagine if it was the other way around.

If we bitched about this liberals would have gone apeshit insane.

You play the game with the rules you were given

DNC rigged it.

it still wasn't enough

Illegals shouldn't count

Nigger Trump won by 290 compared to CLitons 228 that is a huge fucking gap, I doubt that popular vote is correct, I mean the polls just 2 days ago had CLton winning by 70% and looked what happened, fuck those statistics,.

Final tally says otherwise

fpbp

I would say it was rigged and talk about that one Vonnegut story where the dude breaks all his handicaps and takes the hot babe in spite of the establishment literally keeping him down.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Californian votes should be worth half a vote.

We are a republic!

There are 1/2 million uncounted Military absentee ballots
you think many if ANY are for Hillary?

The founding fathers were smart enough to put in a safeguard against mob mentality. It's called the Electoral College.
Deal with it.

This is how I fucking respond

We're a republic, not a democracy, and following the popular vote is entirely more corrupt than the electoral college because it renders entire STATES pointless.

The entire system is shit but anybody who thinks the electoral college is worse than the popular vote 1. Doesn't understand it 2. Lost

>what is a republic for 200

Fuck em lol

Wow...

it's literally nothing

>How do you respond?
It's winner take all, by state. Trump won way more states that count, and lost states with huge populations like California and New York by a large margin.

I'd point out that the US is a REPUBLIC not a democracy.
(I'd hate this argument if it was the other way around/)

loser.com/

pottery

source?
Wouldn't mind reading about this.

When do they usually come in?

I wonder how that will shift when those millions of illegals are gone.

The Electoral College works under the same premise of the Great Compromise. In order to have a Union, the small states need their voices to be heard. Otherwise we would have a tyranny of the large states that forget the hands that feed them.

Votes from Michigan are not included yet.
He will win the popular vote in the end.

>Not 3/8

We're supposed to make this country great again. 1/2 is too much

Trump will surge ahead in the November 28th round of voting

When they campaign they go after electoral votes.
If popular votes mattered then they would campaign differently.

It's the united STATES of America
Not the united Big Cities of America

Most states were Trump majority

The electoral college is to ensure that states like California and New York do not decide elections.

They both would have had different strategies if we ran based on popular votes so if we want a fair race based on popular vote we should do that but that doesn't mean he doesn't still win. Since he's a winner we're going to win in military....

the same way I responded to my wife when she told me not to gloat.

>get on your fucking knees and do your job. We in fucking charge now

underrated

Less than half of the people eligible to vote did NOT do so.

Less than 3/4 of the people eligible to vote did NOT vote for Hillary Clinton.

The people's voice was clearly heard when they CHOSE not to voice it at the polls and deferred the decision to their fellow countrymen.

The election was decisively won by one candidate.

You know the rules and so do I.

Bump, curious about this as well

>He fell for the popular vote meme
Do not fret, my son, for I also fell for the same meme about 4 years ago. The Electoral is there to protect form mob mentality, and the uneducated masses.

If you take out California, Trump would have won by about 3 million.

Trump won fair and square according to the rules. Hillary and friends tried to rig the votes by letting felons and illegals vote, and still lost.

Paint it red Donnie ;_;7

If the Dems won in a similar way (electoral but lost the popular) I would stand by the results. That's how the system works; like it or not.

Dems aren't mature enough to stand by the system when it doesn't go their way. They're literally having temper tantrums.

maybe this is just a sign that she artificially created too many votes.

When the count ends definitively, could God Emperor still win the popular vote?

We have a constitution. That's my response.

If Trump was just going for popular vote, he would have campaigned differently. He would have targeted different areas like California and New York.

Let us begin:

Firstly:
Shillary: 59,588,878
Trump: 59,353,324
59,588,878-59,353,324=235,554
A margin of error considered acceptable is normally around 1%.
So, how many people voted?
59,588,878+59,353,324=118,942,202
So, 235,554 is what percentage of 118,942,202? 0.198%, 0.8% less than an acceptable margin of error. Therefore, Shillary's 'win' within the popular vote is likely not only a margin of error, it is well within the requirements for a margin of error.

Secondly:
That means as only 118,942,202 people voted and 177,232,466.52 didn't (as 24% of the population are below 18), 32.889% of the population shouldn't be complaining.

BTFO.

But he won. Federations don't follow strict popular vote.

after President Trump has the election investigated for fraud, many of her """votes""" will disappear. Keep in mind the left is standing on votes that are illegitimate.

We should start allocating electoral votes proportionately for bullshit states like California. A single state should not be worth over 1/5 of the necessary votes to win.

Illegals voting

>muh popular vote

>Polls vs actual vote tally
>"Lol same thing lolol"
Am I missing something, or is this as retarded as it seems? Like, are there millions of votes left to count or what?

of course we accept it. This is us accepting it. not accepting it would be rioting in the street. We will wait till he starts rounding people up and dissappeerriingg them, like his friend putin does, before we start rioting in the streets.

You would complain too if most of the people in the country wanted Donald yet Hillary got in.

Also, I'm on holidays, fuck you.

Except the electoral college always favours the Republicans. (Not that I like Democrats mind you.)

How the fuck does she win popular vote?

Trump offered a new VISION and mobilised MILLIONS of new voters. All of his effort and he barely manages to scrounge up 59mil.

Hillary was the same old; and had tumbleweed blowing through her intermittent rallies.

What a joke to think she could get anything near his numbers without mass fraud

>Figures don't lie but liers can figure
Depending on the state, or even the area the poll was done in you can squew the outcome one way or the other. In short yes he's retarded.

Be happy with the fact you cannot be outbred and eventually outvoted permanently.
If Europe doesn't change it will become a shitskin hellhole that actually has a shot at taking over the rule of law.
>"republic, REPUBLIC"

So wait, have absentee votes been counted by now?

There's only been 3 (now 4) examples of a president losing popular and winning the electoral

It may favor one side; but generally it can be done if the people want it.

>the people have spoken, but their voice was not heard
This is incorrect as most people didnt vote

Hilly probably had ~ 3 million fraudulent votes spread across 50 states, it's always the case with the DNC

The interests of California do not outweigh the rest of the nation.

>how do you respond
Commiefornia can drift into the ocean and be swallowed by a krakken.
Learn to swim.

Republic not democracy easy

gold

Will this just go unaddressed?

Post yfw shitlibs start complaining that the electoral college needs to go

The electoral college is the game.

The candidates' respective campaigns reflected that game.

You don't get to change the rules now just because you don't like the outcome.

The US voting system is pretty bad honestly, as is majority vote anyway. Spoiler effect, gerrymandering and all that shit.

But complaining about it after you lost the election? Pathetic.

every state has a say

6 million california votes mean something, but not as much as 2 million michigan votes and 2 million florida votes

the system is designed to get the widest representation of america possible

if we went purely on democracy vote numbers, california and new york would decide matters for the entire country every time

Hillary getting the popular vote is irrelevant as most of that lead is nothing more than a statistical anomaly that comes from the amount of illegal aliens and dead people what democraps were hard at work using for fraudulent votes.

>How do you respond?

Pic related.

"Electoral College is indeed garbage, but it's a system that Americans decided to use, and as such the results are fair. If you wanted to avoid this, you should have fought for the removal of EC."

Sorry but 5-6 million+ illegals voting do not count

How to win popular vote:

During your campaign, tell california and florida that you will reduce their taxes to 0

Sure you'll win the popular vote but are you representing the interests of the majority of the country? Fuck no you're representing 2 states

This example shows why states have a say, not popular majority. You can easily win popular vote just by carrying california and florida by 90%

California pushed her over the edge of popularity. Wanna guess an over/under as to how many of those were legal/illegal voters?...

Yes, that's exactly what I just said, but without the mathematics.

>mob mentality
She's literally just over him by a couple hundred thousand

boo hoo its not like you didnt know this is how it worked for like, fucking ever.

>So, how many people voted
shouldn't you include Jill, and le what is aleppo guy in your math?

Pretty mad desu senpai, had money on the popular vote

Canada fag here.
You do not want popular vote deciding. While our system is still based on winning individual ridings, there are drastically more in the east than the west. So government has a very long and dark history of exploiting the west for the benefit of the east. Popular vote, would make that worse, and i gravely fear the party of our eastern elites (turdos party) who have an agenda of making it so.

So i tell you American's right now. If popular vote were the rule in America, it wouldn't be more "democratic." it would simply be interests of small states getting ignored, as their inhabitants get fucked over and forced to serve those of populous states such as a California.
>your state has oil?
>California likes oil.
>it's all ours now.

>im in the 32.889%
but i got whag a wanted anway

If you allocated them proportionately to population then California would have more electoral votes not less.

This.

Trump was ahead in popular vote by 1.5 million until California.

This is why popular vote does not decide the presidency in this country.

You'd laugh in my face if it was the other way around. Fuck off, not like you care about politics any other time.

The American system is ass-backwards, what else is new. I know you're all in the middle of your victory-wanks, but it's true.

>Inb4 CTR shill

I don't believe a word either of them has said during the entire election. They're both opportunists and always have been. I hope I'm wrong, though.

This has happened 3 times before, and Hillary certainly didn't win the vote by that many points.

I guess? But they're basically in the 32.889% that "didn't vote", because they utterly threw it away at a meme.

Then I'm glad for you, brother.

>that all red Oklahoma

Likewise, feels bad man

HOLY SHIT, CLINTON COULDN'T EVEN PRETEND TO CONTEST THE RESULTS BECAUSE SHE BLASTED DONALD FOR IT, SHE TIED HER OWN NOOSE

>it's not like our way of voting, therefore it's wrong!
Classic retard logic

Norway get's it.

Are you retarded?

We give extra mandates to areas with less population - which is a must. How do you think Norway would look if 100% ruled by Oslo/Stavanger/Bergen/Trondheim fags?

So can we get

#calexit
#nyexit
#illexit

?

Yeah I tell people all the time the electoral college keeps densely populated states from dictating the race every 4 years. I knew he wasn't going to win the popular vote because the beans in my state are too numerous and they are too reliant on the state to feed their children. Fact of the matter is that they may work, but they still need their gibs to be able to support their huge families. Hispanic people don't usually start voting republican until they become financially stable(which is why dems want to keep them financially unstable). That's why the Hispanic vote is a toss up for dems and why they don't reliably vote dem. They've got enough agency

Popular vote is nowhere near finalized.

And it's very likely precincts in California are padding the Hillary numbers now that most people aren't paying attention.

STAY VIGILANT