Btfo

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." - George Carlin

that explains Hillary getting the popular vote

George Carlin was a faggot.

hahahahaha

the leaf said truth

Carlin was funnier when he wasn't political.

It explains Trump getting Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

Anyone who thinks any of his plans will do anything positive for the working class is genuinely retarded.

True hillary got pretty close to winning

Holy fuck L O fucking L

>use 30 year old vague quote
>"hurr this is fitting right now"
Reminder that Carlin didn't support politicians nor did he care about them

hate that fag always have gen x cucks wet dream

pro-tip: this kind of statement is meant to simply reinforce the audiences' self-important opinions where they're right and everyone else is not only wrong but stupid.

the guy was an entertainer, he drew big crowds by making people laugh while stroking their egos.

he said tons of shit that is basically meaningless. It'd actually be really sad if he himself believed the crap he said.

How would WWIII have looked for working class prospects?

How about illegal immigrants destroying working class towns?

How about terrorist attacks destroying working class lives?

Kill yourself faggot. The country will be great without you.

10/10

This desu, Trump doesn't need to do anything and things will still be far better than they would've been under Hillary

fpbp

...But George Carlin opposed political correctness and made jokes out of most thing that liberals glorify.

I am surprised you'd use him to support libshits.

I am surprised Sup Forums would be so ignorant to take a poor bait.

This and checked

Jesus Christ CTR, isn't your wife going to fuck the bull today to feel better about Trump winning? It seems you'd also have more pressing matters to attend to.

Also, Carlin was :our guy". You can fuck off with that shit.

Fpbp

>thinks hes so smart
>dies
who's smart now lol

Yeah, and never overestimate the power of faggots in small groups.

Hillary was actively gunning for coal to be shut down
That definitely hurts working class

The beauty of this is that liberals still haven't learned their lesson. They still spout "anyone who doesn't think like I do is stupid." Don't they realize this is why the lost the election?

Carlin was a good speaker but he was a bleeding heart liberal hippie hedonistic self-hating faggot.

Im so goddamn sick of this Sup Forums BTFO threads
i know filters n shiet but im lazy

>Shillary wins popular vote

Agreed Mr. Carlin.

>"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
But didn't hillary win the popular vote?

fpbp

nu-Sup Forums is filled with underage edgy little trash who doesn't know shit about anything at all

Carlin was based as fuck, shit on normies and the system all the time

Meanwhile the power of stupid people in small groups just gives you a loss in the Democratic primaries.

>large audience claps and laughs at his joke

Really OP

yeah those Dems actually thought they could shit on white people and expect no backlash.

Its almost as if whites and some minorities have their own agency

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

Never underestimate angry whites.

He made fun of liberals and their stereotypes actually.

He wasn't a liberal, not even close, but wasn't a rightist either.

Yes ctr, I'm pretty sure Carlin would appreciate Clinton's victory. Fuck off retard

Fpbp op btfo

Exactly.

the one this that shitskins and cucks are right about is that whites are as rushless as they are kind.

Befriend a white man and he will bring you into his family, fuck with one, expect violence and fury.

Whites DID genocide half the fucking planet, and they WILL do it again

I worked in the Appalachian region doing community service. You know nothing about the evils that the coal companies have committed against those people. I fucking hate you, and the way you think you speak for them. It's disgusting and I can't wait for you to realize that coal and manufacturing jobs are an illusion that are never coming back.