Would Disney remove this and any other episodes that make them look bad?

Would Disney remove this and any other episodes that make them look bad?

this doesnt make them look bad though

I mean they do make fun of the Jews

No, it's controlled oposition. They will talk more "badly" about Disney now, really often, but in a false flaggy way, like Sup Forumsmbr does when they want to make people mad at Sup Forums, so the slaves will immediately win the defense against the joke, and tell people to go watch what was just parodies/mocked.

That only works on co since it is an anonymus board.
There everyone knows it is Disney who does that.

Only if they could get away with it.

A stupid rumor that worked exactly as planned.

Walt didn't care if a person was Jewish or not, he'd work with them no problem and made plenty of anti-nazi propaganda for WWII.
But he once turned down a deal with a Jewish businessman (because it was a shitty deal) and that one guy spent the rest of his life spreading the rumor that Walt was a big ol' anti-semite. Now it's just part of common knowledge, without a shred of proof too.

Who cares, family guys is shit. Hopefully they'll just cancel it because Disney is "family friendly" and this show is too edgy.

the slaves are there already

And just who are these "the slaves" exactly?

This. Family Guy is a bad show, there are better shows that made fun of Disney, like South Park.

>disney is voice of god they didndu nothing GO WATCH starwars, who cares about comics and cartoon GO TO DISNEYLAND
gee I wonder.

Right ... first time I've ever seen Disney shills referred to as "the slaves" but I guess that works

Literally nobody praised Disney in this thread. Remove your tinfoil hat.

khazar milkers

>T. whitewashing disneyfag

There is plenty of evidence that Walt didn't like Jews in the form of multiple eye witness accounts that Disney has desperately tried to keep buried. It was, and remains, an open secret that Walt couldn't stand Jews, just like Weinstein molesting actresses was an open secret.

The most important thing though, is to realize -it isn't important- !!!

Like you said, Walt put business above personal feelings and would work with Jews when it benefited him, and was not openly hostile about his prejudices.

Walt was from an era where these sorts of views were mainstream, and it would have been out of the ordinary if Walt hadn't held these sort of views. Walt particularly had good reason to hate Jews because all his competitors were Jewish, in a hard and dirty industry - and Jews almost bankrupted and ruined him early in his career.

And also an important thing to note is Walt was a human being, he grew and changed as a person as the decades went by. It's unquestionable that pre-WW2 Walt had issues with Jews and other minorities/women, but as society changed he changed with it, and by the 60s he'd virtually let go (or at least completely burred) of the prejudices he had.

I honestly just want them to can it and issue a statement along the lines of "It's just not funny anymore".

Vox headline : 'Wow so progressive. Disney shuts down regressive Family Guy after telling the world the about ugly racist and sexist jokes - It's just not funny anymore'

The Disney Corporation isn't especially fond of uncle Walt and what he stand for, considering they're trying to erase his legacy with awful live action movies and the studio's current direction is the oposite of what uncle Walt wanted. With all that money, Walt would fund annual Fantasias and experimental shit that would terrified the normies and inspired a new generation of animators and cartoonists. Modern Disney only inspire kids to become businessmen

Hello, everybody!

GET EM

Sup Forums you need to have a dissenting opinion first before you can start yelling at people
Is it even bait when you're throwing without a line?

Disney has loads of shell companies to release nonfamily related content without any backlash.

>people forgetting the times they make fun of Fox
>and the innumerable times the simpsons did the same

It blows my mind that there's kids here who think Disney produces Mickey Mouse, a yearly animated feature, and literally nothing else. Like they don't control half of movies and television. Like they'd buy Fox just to put Chicken Little in the next Alien movie.

Is it Christmas break already?

You're genuinely retarded if you think summer and Christmas affects postcount in an age where kids have the internet in their pocket.

The Simpsons hated on Fox and nobody cared. So why should Disney?

>Implying Fox is the same as Disney

This.
Next someone is going to argue that Aquaman really is useless and can't do anything outside of water because Seth McFarlane says so. A bulk of Family Guy humor is references to baseless pop culture critiques that collapse once you look at them for more than 5 seconds.

It is now.

>in the form of multiple eye witness accounts that Disney has desperately tried to keep buried
[citation needed]

W-Which is it?

Probably a mix of both.
I doubt he actually hated jews but he probably wasn't too fond of them but still had business with them when necessary.

More to the point, the Simpsons has a take it or leave it contract, so unless Disney is willing to cancel the Simpsons, they'll have to take just as much shit from them.

Does Fox still own the rights to American Dad or did they sell the whole IP to TBS back then?

Yeah.
Aquaman can't do anything in water, either.

You know I gotta agree here. Dude was a dick, but boy if he didn’t love fucking money.

Walt loved money, he wasn't a commie after all, but he genuinely liked his stuff. He took risks and made box office bombs because he wanted to, at some point his studio was at the border of bankruptcy and his brother Roy for the first time didn't support him when Walt announced Fantasia. He loved money but it wasn't always about the money, unlike modern Disney

I think TBS just has rerun rights.

>one is blatant Sup Forums trying to make someone hating the jews look like is not so bad after all
>the other isn't
Gee I wonder...

This image broke me, and I don't know why.

They'll probably get rid of all the nazi references