Dark Knights - Metal #4 preview

Don't want to spoil my 2 month wait, but here we go.

I love this.

>Electric Superman is a nightmare Superman
Rude.

Please tell me that is not fucking Dream.

I'm unironically enjoying this, it's like an old B movie. Dumb, dumb kind of fun

Bat Superman
Super Luthor
Blue Lightning Superman

Snyder is going balls deep.

Dropping in on this with zero context is so goddamned bewildering.

Just covers now

>this gauntlet
kek

Couldn't Wondy just bitch slap Ra's?

>METAL continues to be dragged out with ‘no hope’ scenarios
Yawn.

>Five Finger Death Punch
Eh, that band isn't bad but was never my cup of tea really.

wait... so who did DKR Superman fight?

yes it is, he showed up to Batman in Metal Issue 1

>he's not happy to see Dream
Pathetic

Lokks a little like that Court of Owls cover

I honestly forget about this comic.

>Snyder writing Dream

Moore was right about everything, DC is shit now.

Anyone know what Bruce is referencing here?

Gaiman approved the idea, liked the story and gave him permission. Get over it

That hiatus really killed the event's momentum.

>get over it
No, it's shit.

It's not shit, it's genuinely Fun and it's been a great ride thus far. It's also LEAGUES better than the steaming crap we have coming out at Marvel as well. You just don't think so because your gaping cunt is dripping with too much sand and cum to care anymore.

>Daniel playing the long game

feels like something Gaiman would do

>Every defense of a DC book comes with a free shot at Marvel comics.

Some people are lastingly crippled by the Company Wars, I swear.

>your clark
Clark & Brucy

>it’s (((FUN)))
Fun for a mentally handicapped manchild with nothing better going for them, that’s why you faggots cling onto this event.

>it's genuinely fun
I don't find none of this shit fun.
>better than Marvel at least
Fuck you I don't even read Marvel.

>Vertigo fag Literal Seething
watch him try boxing with barbatos

>Don't touch my collection, you filthy casuals

>Using triple parenthesis anywhere other than Sup Forums
Unironically drink bleach and die. There's a reason why we keep Sup Forums-shit on Sup Forums, you retard.

Reminder Morrison has the gentry coming to play so it matters

Why was there an hiatus anyway?

FUN IS BAD REEEEEE!

I understand how you would think this "fun" but for me this has all been quite dull. I think the Dark multiverse is a dumb and unwieldy idea that bogs down the DC multiverse with unoriginial edgy takes on well known characters and despite being about a super multiversal threat this book feels limited in scope as it's largely been a Batman book.

Really this has felt like I'm re-reading Synder's Batman.

this, every. fucking. time.

Get over it loser

I don't need to get over it, the book being shit is not my problem.

himself

Then leave fuckin loser. Faggots on this board are so cynical and obnoxious

>idea that bogs down the DC multiverse with unoriginial edgy takes on well known characters

Isn't that half of DC's trinity focused books at this point? The other half being saccharine Superson crap?

Reminder that people here were calling "Secret Empire" "the best Captain America story I have ever read".

The same people that cum reading Dr. Strange because "BASED SENTRY IS BACK" are shitting on Mr. Miracle because "according to Kant's philosophy..."

DC and Marvel are judged differently on Sup Forums.

>Reminder that people here were calling "Secret Empire" "the best Captain America story I have ever read".

Said no one ever.
Stop trying to change history, not even a year has passed, people remember.

We CAME CAUSE do u know how long we've been waiting for Sentry and Loki to meet again

How about we stop blaming other books for this eventxs faults?

Oy, stop bashing Dr Strange faggot. I was in that thread the other day. Have you even read Dr Strange? I like the book because its good not because I'm a character/powerlevel fag. People were praising it after the first issue , before that reveal even happened

>Reminder that people here were calling "Secret Empire" "the best Captain America story I have ever read".

Nobody did that, they only liked Steve's keikakus in his own book pre-SE.

Why does DC keep going even their thick retard brains must know everyone hates them

>Stop trying to change history, not even a year has passed, people remember.
Then you remember daily threads being made to praise Hydra Cap.

>on Sup Forums
People know DC is shit everywhere

See? This is your average Marvel reader on Sup Forums.

That's why Secret Empire and Dr. Strange are met with praise while better DC books are criticized way more harshly.

Holy crap, you just don't have the emotional integrity to survive the bantz on Sup Forums.

For everyone's sake, including your own, go find a safer board to lurk on. This is only going to get worse for you.

>YOU CAN'T SURVIVE THE MOUSEKETEERS! THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL!
Cringe.

>no, it's shit
>hasn't even bothered to follow the story at all

>he thinks that comic books event's shouldn't be fun
LOL

There's nowhere for her to go

Even her reddit hugbox knows DC is irredeemable shit

>it's kent and not khaleed
this feels me with so much hope

nigga the gentry are involved of course theres no hope Barbatos and Empty hand are ruling this shit

Meanwhile Manhattan is on mars going hmmm should I intervene

Capullo got Sick

It's why they included the wild hunt as well

Well shit. I thought it was a rescue!

Capullo is going to draw the gentry then

>According to Sup Forums fun is just a buzzword
>According to Sup Forums fun is a jewish creation

I don't want to know what fun is according to Sup Forums

>Meanwhile Manhattan is on mars going hmmm should I intervene
Considering it's heavily implied that SOMETHING has it's tendrils in him that's been compelling him to fuck over the Multiverse(which might even be the Empty Hand Itself), I highly suspect that hes also working to destroy the Light Multiverse right now.

Cry some more you fucking triggered (((Jew))).

The Wild Hunt will be drawn by Mahnke while Capullo draws #6.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING BOOKS

SISTER HELP ME

OW OOF MY DREAMS

>Not even Jewish in the slightest
>Gets called a "Jew" by nu/pol/ for actually enjoying and not being an edgy asshole all the time
And you wonder why literally every other board of worth despises you.

I still think its more meta then something actually influencing him I took him saying he can see the strings as he knows that he's a comic book character but u might be right

oh well still they could still appear in #6

Death watching Barbatos rape her brother

>"Daniel there just books take it like a man "

>Waaaah you’re being mean this is why no one likes you Sup Forums
And yet you’re still here, what pathetic frail sliver of hope do you have that you’re still desperately trying to talk comics even though you seem aware enough of this place’s quality of conversation.

You’re pathetic, and you always will be. So go ahead, try to entertain yourself with this cliché shitfest that you seem to have such an unconditional boner over. Meanwhile I get to laugh at how easily entertained you are by concepts that have been told to death already.
>OH NO HOW WILL THEY WIN THIS TIME
>Shitty writing, that’s how.

>DCucks fighting strawmen

It's always possible that it could be straight meta stuff, but I don't think that's the case. Especially with how this "force" and it's opposing force of good (who has seemingly embodied itself in Superman) have been described.

>fun is a (((buzzword)))

Go back to /vpol/ plz

>it's genuinely Fun
Why is this the only positive thing that's been said about this run? Fun is a meaningless word if that's all you can use to describe something. It being better than Marvel isn't much of an accomplishment either since that's literally the bottom of the barrel.

It is though. The concept of "fun" is by its nature entirely subjective from person to person. Saying something is "fun" doesn't describe it in any meaningful way whatsoever.

>Superman is stronger than Batman
>somehow nightmare Batman controls the nightmare universe

well, the weaker person will have more intense nightmares.

Sincerely hope your posts are just ebin memeing and that Sup Forums isn't slowly being overrun by Sup Forums circa 2011.

Marveldrone (((arguement abilities)))

Chill. It's just Dream. It's not like he's writing Death or anything.

Eh, I felt like the hiatus was needed. People were having an unrealistic expectation for this event. Giving people some time off let's them re-evaluate the whole thing and not overhype it.

Dr strange is far better than almost all the dc titles so far.

gaiman let him though, this isnt the first time

Did you see Snyder's previews on his twitter beforehand? IT IS THE LETTERED PREVIEW FAGGOTS

so wait, does everyone have their own 52 dark multiverses?

Says the guy whose only retort is to accuse someone of memeing. Tell me, how is fun not a buzzword? Like I said, calling something fun by itself is pointless. It's like saying something is good without coming up with any reasons for why you think it's good. It's one thing if it was just one guy saying it, but routinely the only defense I've seen for Metal is that "It's fun!™" with nothing of substance as to why that is the case. At least when I say it's shit I can actually justify that opinion. The "evil Batman" are poorly written (especially the Batman Who Lmaos, Dawnbreaker, and the Drowned), the story makes less sense than a Neal Adams story with not even a fraction of the charm, and Snyder tries to use characters from better stories like Dream in order to try and hold up the extremely weak story. The only difference between Metal and a regular Marvel event is that DC isn't actively trying to piss off their fans or insert diversity, it's still pretty shit as far as comic events go.

whats wrong with that?

>The "evil Batman" are poorly written
They say a story is only as good as its villains, and the villains from METAL are a joke. They’re literally characters from stories that are so incredibly shit even the magical multiverse of Morrison doesn’t want them.

It’s meta garbage.

Why would BatSuperman have that!?

>not posting this lettered panel which is not in the [lettered] preview
OP is an autist.