Sup Forums what are some really strong examples of white people being oppressed in modern society?

Sup Forums what are some really strong examples of white people being oppressed in modern society?

Are liberals right when they say white people have no right to be upset because they're not treated anywhere near as badly as black people were treated in the past?

Are they right that white people need to pay reparations?

How do you respond when people say that?

Bump pls

Bumparino

Common Sup Forums perspective is that women, blacks and to a lesser extent Mexicans are being granted an elevated status to make up for their shortcomings. And by extension turns into, everyone else has equal rights but white males do not. And I'm pretty sure that is the reason activist groups are fighting, because they aren't on a level playing field.

1.) Only 1.4% of white Americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery in the United States
2.) Irish people were treated just as badly as blacks.
3.) Blacks had every opportunity to return to Africa after slavery was abolished, but chose not to.
4.) The civil rights movement would not have been successful without the aid of whites.
5.) Blacks in America are given free food, housing, and education just for being black.

To add to this, on the vein of if white people are paying for reparations, the answer is no, simply because with whites making up the majority of people paying taxes, and with those taxes actively going towards comfrimitive action/food aid which is used predominately used by African Americans and single monthers, they would be technically already paying for it.

>strong examples of white people being oppressed

there aren't any, because we aren't oppressed. end of the story.

stop trying to turn us into white male SJWs, we're not here to play a pity game. we're here to tell everyone that they themselves are the masters of their own destiny and that they need to take responsibility for their lives and do good works.

Are liberals on social media saying "fuck white people" or "I hate white people" racist or is this reparations for the past

>How do you respond when people say that?
"White people don't owe anyone anything".

I'm seeing a lot of liberals saying things like "I am racist against white people now."

Is that ok? Is that better than being racist against black people because of the past?

If you said the same thing about black people normies would attack you. But saying you hate white people is considered socially acceptable.

See

>Is that ok?
It's OK to be racist, doesn't matter whom against.

see: stop giving a fuck what SJWs whining about a Trump presidency are saying.

my advice remains the same: we are not oppressed, we are not white male SJWs, and we have no desire to play the oppression olympics pity game. you don't fight the enemy on their turf, you fight them on yours.

live a good life, do good works. that is it. no more oppression olympics, that shit is dead and done. now we move on from these discussions about "muh oppression".

The concept of ancestral sin is retarded. I have no control over what my ancestors did to those people and thus I harbor no guilt or blame.

>Are they right that white people need to pay reparations?
Sure, right after they apologize to the jews.

I work with latinos and some of them can barely speak english. While most of them are nice I do occasionally get shit for being white. It's all in good fun, but they mock shit like, "white pride!" "nazi, heil hitler!" and "dont shoot up the workplace!"

It's annoying.

I'm white and my family makes less than $25k a year. It's harder for me to get into college and harder for me to find a job than a minority with my same stats.

baka at all these middle class blacks sitting in the suburbs drinking their boba tea talking about white privelege. Fucking hate the earth. MAGA, man, for real.

There is no evidence that the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt. that is zionist propaganda.

While we are on the subject though, the Jews played a big part in the African slave trade. Do modern Jews owe an apology for that? Why aren't they held responsible like white people are?

>that is zionist propaganda.
oy vey I can't believe you just said that you fucking racist, I bet you think the 6 billion didn't happen either
check your privilege shitlord

Show me the evidence. Otherwise I refuse to apologize. You will not control me with your buzzwords and accusations. That kind of talk is counterproductive to intellectual discussion.

this is a little oppressive, though not much compared to injustice in general

This would require niggers bothering to learn about history, if they did that then they wouldn't be fucking niggers

South African farm killings. They're 100% racially motivated, more gruesome than anything that's been done in the US, and the government does fuck all other than cover them up to preserve the Rainbow Nation facade.

burden of proof, user

you claim it's zionist propaganda, where's the proof?

That's a cute dogger.

You are the one making the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Show me that it happened. Otherwise I have no reason to believe it.