SPIDER-MAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE To Feature Middle-Aged Peter Parker As Miles Morales' Mentor

>The Peter Parker that shows up in Into the SPIDER-VERSE is going to be a middle-aged man and not someone who is just a few years older than Miles Morales. The original Spider-Man will serve as a mentor to the youngster and the movie will revolve around him passing the baton to his counterpart.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/surprising-new-spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-details-revealed-will-it-connect-to-the-mcu-a156277

He will also die.

Yeah, kind of shot themselves in the foot with that trailer.

That can't be right since it would actually be something half way interesting for Miles

BUT IS HE A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER?

That would pretty good. Maybe that's how he meets Miles.

Miles is so fucking spoiled
What's the point of him replacing Peter Parker if Peter holds his hands the whole time.

>Wearing a mask and a hoodie
How the hell can these people even see?

Isn't one of the issues people have with Miles the fact he kinda has fuck all to do with Peter in the first place? Giving them a student/mentor relationship seems a fairly wise move.

This really. Make it more like Batman Beyondish.

Hopefully it will make Miles even remotely interesting.

Bring back Tobey since we will never get a Spider-Men film with him, Garfield and Holland.

Pretty sure Tobey’s going to end up with the DCEU.

If you bring in Tugboat to voice him I will forgive this movie for having Miles as the main protagonist

>Tugboat
?

I can already hear the casuals complaining that this isn't what peter is supposed to be.

Maybe the dead Peter is from Miles' universe and this Peter is from another one, though

Maguire got fat I suppose

Produced by rian johnson?

Don't worry peter will die soon enough

Nah. He's short and stout.

Like a tugboat.

>Terry is so fucking spoiled
>What's the point of him replacing Bruce Wayne if Bruce holds his hands the whole time.

I don't care, they should've made Miles have an older Peter as a mentor in the first place instead of replace the original Ultimate Peter. Maybe then he'd get more original villains, too.

Whats even the point of making a miles movie if hes a shit characters with terrible stories and that no one even knows about or cares about? Amy pascal and her blind virtue signalling is killing that company and if the japs knew any better theyd kick her out, especially after fembusters.

Its a running joke to piss him off by calling him “tugboat” macguire
But terry was an actual fleshed out character and not a racial token created by a fat jew with a nigger fetish

Maybe he dies really early in the movie and the story is about wanting to bring him back alive.

>>Wearing a mask and a hoodie
>>How the hell can these people even see?

They started dressing Miles in a hoodie after the Trayvon Martin murder to be topical. It isn't supposed to serve any function other than to be a reminder of unchecked black victimization in America.

It seems like the same shit quality as his “writing” for TLJ

>black people who get shot are saints, no matter what they do
I mean, i hate fucking pigs more then the next guy and love it when authoritarian shits get shot, but michael brown was nothing but a thugish ape

>Spider-Verse
Gee, you think?

It's called Spider-Verse you morons.

If they are going with Old Man Parker they better give him the "Last Stand" costume!!

>But terry was an actual fleshed out character and not a racial token created by a fat jew with a nigger fetish
But that's in the context of the comics he is in. It's clear this movie is doing his character differently. He will still be black, he will still be a sucessor...but not a pure "this is the new one and he's black" but follows the path of Batman Beyond. Then again, I am just speculating. Not like I'm going to support sony by seeing it either way.

Their going to make him a sterotypical black kid. Its all bullshit and if this opens the door for characters like america and riri getting normie recognition and movies im going to hang myself. I cant wait for this to fucking fail and prove diversity characters are box office poison

what about Trayvon he wasnt even shot by no cop but a white hispanic vigilante wannabe while all he was doin was gettin some tea an some candy an walkin home

He didnt do anything wrong really. Still dont think its an excuse to ban guns and dearm the public

It's a meme. Maguire probably doesn't even know about it.

So it's basically Spider-men, but with Peter sticking around longer and the focus being more on Miles than on Peter meeting Ultimate Peter's supporting cast.

>michael brown was nothing but a thugish ape

>steal some cigarillos from a store without even hurtin the guy
>that means a cop gets to gun you down in the back with immunity like its open season on all niggers

Yeah you need to go back to pol you racist cocksucker

He was fucking bullying some kid in the convieniancw store you retard. Im not racist but blacks dont get a get out of trouble free card just because of their race you idiot

You forgot the part where he jumped the "white hispanic" and started smashing his head into the sidewalk.

Attacks a guy who was stalking him through a neighborhood

Peter never needed to be replaced or become a "legacy character" to begin with. He is and always will be Spider-Man.

What about spiderman 2099?

>HE'S A BULLY WHO SAID SOME MEAN THINGS AND HURT SOMEONE'S FEEFEES SO HE NEEDED TO BE SHOT
Sounds like someone's a special snowflake.

Chad retards deserve to be shot like the inhuman scum they are. Death sqauds should be sent to kill all football teams and ghetto brats in highschools

>28 yo is middle aged
Wut?

>middle-aged Peter Parker

TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED TUGBOAT CONFIRMED

You idiot, that means we not going to have a spider verse movie.

an if he was white you wouldn be sayin shit but that it was a tragdy that a little white boy got shot but because michael was black you sayin he deserve ta get shot

world needs less people like you is all im sayin peace out

I hate thuggish white people too. The world would be better off if a good percentage of america was killed. It has nothing to do with him being black.

Ripping off Batman Beyond is only fair given that was pretty much just Spider-Man.

>Some of my best friend are _____
>I'm not racist, but _____

lol you spiralin now

>He is and always will be Spider-Man.
You say that like it's a good thing. Truth is, Peter Parker is a useless piece of shit who only exists to cry woe is me whenever he encounters the slightest inconvenience. Miles may be bland, but at least he doesn't whine like a little bitch at the drop of a hat. Peter Parker is the Shinji Ikari of superheroes.

The guy who was stalking him at night you mean( after the cops literaally told him not to)

Don't look at me, I wasn't the one proponing against that

Why didn't they just use Spider-Girl?

Because normies don't care about Spider-Girl

Because spider-girl is a "what if" while miles is in the main universe.

Also, I going to guess that she will be in future movies considering they going to used "Spider-verse" thing to tell more spider-men stories.

she's a good character, so will never be popular

Normies also don't care about token minority spider man either but that sure didn't stop the Jews at Sony

>everyone screaming for diversity in films and comic books
>no one notices black spider-man
i guess it doesn't count because it's animated

>everyone screaming for diversity

Retarded liberals aren't everyone

>Because spider-girl is a "what if" while miles is in the main universe.
But this movie is most likely not in the main cinematic universe so what's the point?

>Uncle Peter

Anf is he married? Does he have a kid?

To boost sales? To get people to enjoy miles. It is pretty much like why ben reily/Kaine and alternate universe spider-men get episodes or shows.

but he didnt say either of those things
if you dont have an argument just admit it

because Quesada is a faggot bitch

This comic is meant to be funny, right?

It's so fucking stupid. How can you not laugh?

But will middle age Peter have a child? If so I hope it's May and not Annie May.

sure seems like it where i live

I was thinking about that. What if Miles is a good boy, dindu nuffin, honor student going to church every week getting his life back on track. And Peter is his class teacher, taking a risk of letting Miles fight crime as black spider-man. Miles finds out Peter is spider-man and Peter becomes his mentor.

Peter takes a risk of confining his secret with Miles and further goes against his own agenda by letting his student get into danger. And Miles tries to balance getting his life back on track and fighting crime, constantly getting mad with Peter trying to help him. They both know each other's secrets that can end their lives, but Miles is still doubting if he cares about himself, making him a powder keg for Peter to handle.

So your saying he should have just let the kid kill him and not be mentioned at all on the news in any way besides a blurb that a "Hispanic man" was slain and nothing more?

>let the kid kill him

damn son how'd you gain the ability to see alternate timelines? Or do you just assume that grown man was such a pussy he can't take an ass wippin. Then again we do know he can't take an ass wippin without having to resort to a gun so maybe you do have a point.

I honestly hope that an America movie gets announced so you can hang yourself and stop shitting up Sup Forums

If Miles is not getting fugged by Peter or at least having slight undertones of it, I don't care.

If it's this Spidey, I can dig it.

Seems more than likely you live in some hillbilly town where you and your fellow neckbeards just bitch about shit you've never actually come into contact with in real life, but since you have no life outside the internet, you think the real worlds full of the shit you spend all time being butt mad about online.

I doubt it
E
It's everyone thinks he's dead and then shows up

It's Spiderverse so I can see Sony doing multiple movies about different Spider people.

Maybe later we get Miguel and st some point even Mayday.

They probably won't be using Spider-Gwen because Marvel is using her for their shitty cartoon.

He could go to a liberal arts college in portland don't be so presumptuous.

Let’s hope things go as bad as that one Spider-Man future comic from a decade ago (pic related).

Spider-Sense

Does Miles have spider-sense? I can't remember

They show it in the trailer.

I'm talking about the comics

Yes, it's just weaker than Peter's.

Best spider costume.

>No Spider-Girl, which has a whole set of rogues, stories, and concepts to use
>Has Peter as an older father and a mentor

>Nah let's use Miles and Spider Verse

Fucking kill me.

Cool.

How do you remind people of something that doesn't exist?

Oh, for fuck's sake

The Peter that died in Miles' verse was 27. It literally says so on the grave. This is going to be a Peter from a different universe who mentors him

Learn how to critically think

Are you implying Reign is bad, bro?

all this time and Miles still has no villains of his own

>inb4 this fixs that

He got the prowler.

Miles kills him

Marvel does not give a fuck about May-Day. They barely give a fuck about any female Spider that isn't Jessica Drew or Spider-Gwen aka the Ghost Spider. Anna from RYV is more likely to get in this movie than her.

Don't be dumb yourself, Peter is going to have faked his death after failing in some huge way and returning as the broken mentor who sees a spark of his old self in the young Miles who cautiously teaches him in how to be a responsible hero.

He came back.