Remember Sup Forums a few weeks ago?

Remember when CTR was in full charge?
Remember when "Drumpfkins" got "BTFO" every day?
Remember when the media said Trumps chance of winning is under 2%?
Remember when Florida would "NEVER go red"?

When I try to think about how it was a few weeks, even just a few days ago, it feels like a different world. Trumps win has changed my life and how I look at life in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg&t=198s
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GsRrswyAEs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, there's been a change. We can all feel it. Thanks for supporting America, I hope Germany comes around and makes the right choices as well

Remember the Shills saying it would be the same as Romney and Sup Forums would be wrong again?

I wonder where are they right now?

help us by memeing

The sad part of all this is that we will never do this all over again.

Those digits are already a good sign my friend

NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU WON'T

HOP ON THE FREEDOM TRAIN WHILE YOU CAN BOYS AND HANG ONTO YOUR HATS

There's reality reality and then there's leftist """""""reality"""""".

That's what I learned from CTR.

>tfw no meme power left
It will accumulate again, krautbro. Don't worry.

Me too. I want to see the faces of the people who already collected pro-Trump posts. Lmao

we will

If anything it just highlight how the MSM is bullshit propaganda, and attempts to sway politics. Fuck MSM.

WE FUCKING DID IT SIEG HEIL

It's still so surreal to be honest

>tfw Trump flipped FL, PA, MI and WI red
>tfw it was more than we would ever ask for
>tfw landslide
>CTR btfo

>people see this as the worst year in world history

Boy, they'll eat those words when these 4 years are up when Trump wins from their votes.

LIKEWISE, THE WILDFIRE HAS STARTED

I member

Ditto. And I'm a fucking leaf.

I mean, can we ever unite as well as we all did again.

GOOD MORNING

Those shill cunts were swarming Sup Forums half the day yesterday until Trump started winning and then they got btfo all night long.

i think we'll be even stronger, but it depends on the urgency of what we need to meme into reality

I remember that shit it cost them 1.3 billion dollars and did nothing but a few extra dollars for starbucks

useless faggots

We could start with preventing your impeding doom sweden.

You guys need to be more vocal on your issues and explain them. Our media, the same one that was anti-trump, doesn't like to let us know what you all are doing.

Yes we will in 4 years

This. Better than my wildest dreams. I feel like I've jost woke up and everything before this election has been a sleepy dream.

There has been an awakening... can you feel it too user?
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg&t=198s

They're at unemployment offices today.

First time in my life that I'm saying this but: I fucking love the USA!

Godspeed you glorious bastards!

Oh god, remember those: "really makes you think" posts. Especially when something against the now unemployed Clinton's dropped.

Good riddance. I hope they use CTR on their resume and it runs across my desk.

MAGA@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITERALLY nothing will get done expect that which establishment republicans want .

No wall. No immigration reform. No jobs coming back.

So congrats , you'll get lower taxes for billionaires and more free trade agreements ?

Oh and probably some new conflict will arose from trumps incompetence

Is it wierd I kind of miss the shills?

member when we memed Trump to the white house
I mem-em-be...
holy fucking shit it's over guys, it's fucking over!!!

they said he was finished so many times.

Funny, isn't it?

Sup Forums would be wrong again but not with the election result. Just wait you retards and you will see

>t. remnants of CTR

I tip my beer to you Sup Forums

yes, they were annoying as hell

USA IS WITH YOU

GOD IS WITH YOU

MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

I remember, and wondered what their reaction would be since they obviously didn't look at the facts. Oh, well. They got their money.

God! I have been smug and grinning like a motherfucker the whole day! I am so incredibly happy!

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

This. I hope this election has dropped a lot of red pills on the world.

>Tumblrina wonders how the election could have gone this way, everything was looking so good for Hillary!
>Starts looking into it
>Uncovers the rigging, lies, and scandals of Hillary and the election in general that wasn't reported by MSM or their echo chambers
>Finally starts to swallow the harsh redpill in the path of understanding this election

cunt, the party will unify under Trump
the republican base overwelmingly support Trump

pic related is how i felt before, now i feel reborn

what anime also

member how much right now we all hope the world is going to get better

t. NERD VIRGIN ON SUICIDE WATCH!

>Sup Forums right now

t. Roach

There were lots of media that reported and even investigated Hillary during her campaign. Even the whole email thing got blown out of proportions. They would just dismiss it as another lie from that hacker Sup Forums like usual

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

I-Is the flood finally coming?

>what anime
it's just a picture I think
supposed to be Wolfenstein inspired, I think
youtube.com/watch?v=GsRrswyAEs0

This feeling might truly be once-in-a-lifetime.
Supporting a candidate who stood against degeneracy and progressive bullshit, who got attacked at every turn by the mainstream media and every maligned SJW with a Twitter account; browsing Sup Forums for all the freshest Donald memes; spending hours listening to Stefan Molyjew and Milo Fagopolis talk about how he's the last hope for Western civilisation; hearing from all the polls that his chances at winning were minimal but believing in him against all odds; staying up all night following the results coming in and standing with my fellow Sup Forumsacks to meme him into office, not sure if it was all some great mass delusion; seeing Florida vacillate between red and blue for hours before finally settling on Trump; seeing so many states fellow suit and then hitting that magic 270 number; witnessing the massive liberal butthurt across the world...
This might really be the greatest day in my life. I'm glad to have shared it with you shitlords.

H-HILLARY LOSING IS LITERALLY NOTHING. DRUMPF CAN'T BUILD A WALL.

Sup Forums is so fucking comfy right now goddamnit

Oh definitely. I remember Sup Forums being flooded by
-makes you think
-POL BTFO
-TRUMP BTFO
-Some random anti-Trump shit

And its funny how fast it went away.

THAS RITE!

Kick shit up like Farage and Trump or hell, Duterte. Make your cause legit. Make it interesting.

>God! I have been smug and grinning like a motherfucker the whole day! I am so incredibly happy!
Me too. University was just amazing, everyone was butthurt and I could hear their sad attempts of convincing others that "Drumpf will totally start WW3 bro". Lmao.
Thought it was a meme but going through the world with a big grin really helps. Especially when everyone else is salty as fuck.

CTR GO AWAY, YOU NERD VIRGIN

The Art of War

I am CTR..well I was until they let me go (no need for it anymore obv.). I give you guys credit.. you delivered a punch to the gut that really hurts. Well played my adversaries.. well played.

This is the most hilarious turn of events imaginable.
Great going Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald.
You literally memed someone into the presidency.

Do you guys like /r/The_Donald here?

>2015
>he'll never win the nomination!
>2016
>there's no way he can beat Clinton! Say it with me: Madam President!
>2017
>h-he'll never build the wall!

Can't fucking wait

I feel you man. It probably sounds dumb but I feel like Trump winning has given me energy in all aspects of life.

It will be difficult, but I'm fairly certain Germany can still be saved.
I think countries like Sweden are too far gone though.

you may know me from many threads I created with that Trump devil head with horns, calling out Trump supporters as white trash and uneducated, and constantly bashing Trump as a horrific molester of women. Yeah, that was me. I accept defeat.. and death.. death before dishonor.

I'm behind 7 sweaters!

I dislike reddit bur this sub is probably the only good thing on this website. They're probably 90% Sup Forums anyway so I guess they're alright.

thanx based annon

>Remember when CTR was in full charge?
>Remember when "Drumpfkins" got "BTFO" every day?
>Remember when the media said Trumps chance of winning is under 2%?
>Remember when Florida would "NEVER go red"?
Ugh... the PTSD... I'm having flashbacks. The meme wars broke my spirit but not my body.

checked for Gexit

It was glorious to see them scatter like roaches.

first off we need a cause. what and who exactly are we memeing for

Nobody over 12 should be watching south park.
Your patronising Kikes morons

at least live to see what he does if ww3 then death you may have helped your country and the world you were on the wrong side but you did such a shit job it didnt help and that may be your greatest acheavment ..

>then
fix that shit nigger

We can get ready for the mid-terms and turn the Senate into a Super Majority

>33
So this is how it begins.

smaller countries first, germany basically is the EU