The Washington Post is mad at us

The Washington Post is mad at us

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?tid=sm_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uOPFTnHG-Q
arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet they're shitting their pants and giving offering to kek now hoping to be spared. We told those fuckers day 1 what would happen.

>Wash po actually taking a Tibetan extreme ironing forum seriously

Feels GOAT man. Meme magic is real.

shoo shoo

I remember when you had to be an actual journalist to write for the papers.

Now it's contract bloggers with english degrees writing whatever clickbait horseshit they think will get them enough views so they can get a commission.

Fuck the media.

They know we won

FRANCE IS NEXT

(((Ohlheiser)))

Good.

Fuck the Washington Post.

And thanks for the (you)

>felt like an alternate universe
>where Donald Trump was not only possible but inevitable

Maybe if you didn't rig the polls would be a fucking similar one you fucking retards.

Now enjoy up your us our Berenstein's timeline, motherfucker.

right
up
your
ass

they are begging for our attention because we rule the world now

>American journalism

I had so little faith in them before the election, now they're a cosmic fucking joke. Holy fuck.

Lobbying arm of Amazon attacks anonymous people on the internet as if its going to help prevent Amazon from paying billions in state taxes they dodged in the 00's.

We have reached omega status as we have actually shitposted someone into the white house. Never thought it would be possible.

They've infiltrated us now. That's all this tells me. Be wary of rampant flaseflags everywhere

It's like back to the future, where marty's grandparents laugh when he tells them Ronald Reagan is president. Nobody would believe you if you told them 10 years ago.

RULE BRITANNIA

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC

VIVE L'FRANCE

people get PAID almost 6 figs to be ((((content writers))))) and ""social media managers"" by just sitting on Sup Forums all day and writing about whatever goes on here. This is their RSS and they never have to do the heavy lifting.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Our magic is strong. Our memes are real, oxpoctos!

>no archive link
eat shit senpai

That article makes us look good actually, its well, almost funny written. She seems like a tolerant person.

>(((WaPo)))

>single british flag that could be a proxy for all we know
>BREXITERS, ITS BREXITERS!

>rig the polls

Most of the polls were pretty representative of the outcome though

Trump didn't exactly win by a landslide and the majority of the polls had Hillary only winning by a small margin. The problem is, as was in brexit, voter turnout would be a mystery until the day of and that's what it came down to in the end

TOP KEK

Just shitpost them through that glass roof

>I hope she's hanging from that glass ceiling
SAVAGE!

Top KEK

FRANCE.

AND GERMANY.

AND ITALY.

AND SPAIN.

AND GREECE.

AND JAPAN.

AND RUSSIA.

AND CHINA.

AND AUSTRALIA.

AND NEW ZEALAND.

AND CANADA.

AND SWEDEN.

AND BRAZIL.

AND ARGENTINA.

AND SEALAND.

AND MONGOLIA.

AND NORWAY.

AND AQUAFRESH.

AND POLAND.

AND ALL THEM OTHER COUNTRIES.

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE GREAT AGAIN!

Future campaign strategists will have to take memes into consideration.

lel chilly

You retards are definitely at the fucking wheel now

LOLOLOLOLOL.

>Hanging from that glass ceiling

Top Kek.

Why don't these idiots show some examples of every nasty thing said about Trump.

we will shut their lying jewish mouths

>1 person is all of Sup Forums

Already forming an advertising partnership based on memetic warfare famalamadingdong.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uOPFTnHG-Q
>tfw first day of the new world

the best part is most of these scumbags probably don't get more than $150 for their articles, probably substantially less most of the time

fucking scum aren't even able to make themselves rich while functioning as corruption personified

yah you guys are sure bad ass

>The notorious message board has a long history of offending, harassing or “triggering” its enemies — mainly but not exclusively liberals, minorities and establishment Republicans — for its own amusement (i.e. lulz).

>mfw I'm a minority who triggers other minorities for my own amusement (i.e. lulz).

These faggots are literally here, harvesting our shitposts. Top kek.

That screenshot is fucking gold.

>“I’m f—— trembling"
why do 4channers always type like this?

hey wapo you're not laughing anymore are you

good

lol what? they weren't even close dude

glorious

>someone's job last night was to browse Sup Forums, record what was happening, so that they could then make some shitty article hardly anyone will read about it

I don't have a pic to convey how hilarious that is

#3 looked the other way

interpreted as, did everything we could to ignore and slander the guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Drain the swamp!

Include me in the screenshot you treasonous fucks

The amount of shills and false flagging coming here to subvert us during the next event will be insane

>polls
and Hillary did win the popular vote by a small majority. Around 200k.

>pick the stupidest elements of pol for article
>ignore the beautiful works of original art

>One thread filled up with hundreds of Pepes to help meme Florida over to Trump, as if their energy could help Florida stay red
May I remind everyone, this is a real election and a real article

Do you hear that noise? They're fucking terrified.

PUT ME IN THE ARTICLE FAGS

>Reporting on anonymous posts

How is this even allowed? They can pick any retard (see: leaf) and represent Sup Forums y that post. They can even write their own fucking posts. This is a joke, I would be mad if Trump wasn't going to shut them down pretty soon.

shut up kike. you faked polls for 2 years and the bitch still rigged the election and lost handily.

trump broke 300 electoral votes and we already have tons of evidence of voter fraud on that hags part.

I'll take credit where credit is due

Meme magic is real and we did do this

>Pol has become a shadow government
kek

fpbp

>implying we don't target the most easily trigger-able groups

fuck man I'm not even right wing. Lefties are just so fucking easy to throw into a full on self-inflicted anal devastation storm

How can they go around wearing giant fucking neon buttons that make them go berserk and then display those buttons prominently and ask people coyly not to press them, and then get surprised when people press them

If they weren't so E A S Y to set off Sup Forums wouldn't even exist in its current incarnation.

It has echos of Romney's 2012 loss. Republican supporters were completely blind-sided by the results because the media they consumed deliberately misinformed them. Turnout was negatively affected there as well, with many staying home thinking their votes weren't needed.

Of course, the pollsters weren't on their side that election, unlike with this one. It doesn't matter, however, since news media can simply not report on poor poll performance, can selectively report only on strong outliers, and failing all that, can simply fuck up the data to deliberately misinform their viewers.

The media really was in an alternate universe this year. Even a year ago, anyone could look around and see that Clinton had a massive enthusiasm deficit. No one wanted Clinton. No one showed up at her rallies. No one was excited about her policies. Her only supporters were bullied and afraid.

Good. Stay mad faggots.

Ha, how pathetic, he doesn't think we made a difference. This place was the fuel that drove Trump through the primaries. We are the essence of the buzz that carried him to victory, and we were there since the start. If Trump is high energy, this place was undoubtedly his battery, and he knew it, he recognised it.

KEK have any of you read the damn thing?

holy shit, it is too much. I can't handle it. it is beyond fucking hilarious

Meme warfare has just begun.
They tried to contain us with downboats and admin abuse but the moot was replaced by the nip. We rebeled against our creator and can't be contained anymore

Look at me

I'm the Jews now

Kek will smite them.

What the fuck is this from

>hope shes hanging from that glass ceiling

BTFO

>when you relize that you've become the Shadow Government

THIS DAY KEEPS DELIVERING

WE HAVE TRANSCENDED REALITY

KEK IS WAY TOO POWERFUL

Can anything top this Sup Forums? Is this the peak? Will it all go downhill from here?

>tfw no Sup Forums shitpost on a major news network article

how do you get to that level

There's no mention of KEK at all. What bullshit.

PRAISE

user has become the Jews. An elite cabal of neurotics, lunatics and degenerates who rule the world through creating and quantifying Culture (aka Meems)

soon attractive, large-breasted jewesses will come and seek to breed with us to reinvigorate the failing powers of the Talmud by infusing it with Meme Magic.

the pic?

A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web
arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452

>The discussion board site Sup Forums has been a part of the dark underbelly of the Internet since its inception, but recent events have brought it to the forefront of the world's collective mind. In particular, Sup Forums, Sup Forums's "Politically Incorrect" board has become a central figure in the outlandish 2016 US election campaign, often linked to the alt-right movement and the rhetoric of hate and racism. Nonetheless, Sup Forums remains relatively unstudied by the research community. In this paper, we start addressing this gap by analyzing Sup Forums along several axes, using a dataset of over 8M posts collected over two and a half months. First, we perform a general characterization, showing that Sup Forums users are well distributed around the world and that Sup Forums's unique features encourage fresh discussions. Then, we analyze content posted on Sup Forums, finding YouTube links and hate speech to be predominant, that 95\% of images are posted no more than 5 times, and that there are notable differences in the English language used in different parts of the world. Last but not least, we provide quantitative evidence of Sup Forums's collective attacks on other social media platforms by analyzing the comments in YouTube videos linked on Sup Forums. We also present a quantitative case study of Sup Forums's attempt to poison anti-trolling tools by altering the language of hate on social media, finding it to be less successful than reported by the popular press. Overall, our analysis not only provides the first measurement study of Sup Forums, but also insight on online harassment and hate speech trends in online social media.

>(((Abby Ohlheiser)))
Hi Abby.

MSM is very nervous they know we are getting set to declare total war on THEM next

and yet strangely WaPo, we represent the majority

More salt please

I can't get enough

i want to fuck Abby Ohlheiser and cum in her glasses to be honest

Archive that shit senpai.

It has already begun.

Finally some recognition for our work. Also

nigger we're just getting started. we still have to cut those children out of molochs stomach

We're jolly green giants, with keyboards.

These fucking people are a joke. They are in no way real
journalists, day time bloggers at best. Praise kek.

>Wrote another 4channer: “Holy s— I just cant believe (((they))) are allowing this.” The triple parenthesis are a racist meme meant to signify that someone is Jewish.
he's really going all out lmao, it reads like submarine publicity from a secret Sup Forumsack

Where the hell are they? Is that a dacha?

you would though

I'm starting to notice that a lot of the writers that write stupid stuff are women.

BEEEYAAAAAA!

>Trump didn't exactly win by a landslide
Maybe not in the popular vote, but he's likely to be over 300 electoral votes. Not his fault Hillary racked up huge numbers in California and new York.

Would engage in anal intercourse.

I don't know if you're being serious or if we have a different definition of close.

Trump only outperformed the statistical median of his poll position by 2-3% in the battleground states and Hillary underperformed by 1% in a few states. Do you actually keep up with this stuff or am I talking to a wall?