When is a fellow Sup Forumsmrade going to take one for the team and suicide bomb disney world...

When is a fellow Sup Forumsmrade going to take one for the team and suicide bomb disney world, right after raping rian johnson for killing snoke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnhhTplEoQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Disney World
The only people you'd end up taking out would be innocents. No Disney execs or writers would suffer, and you'd stoke up the gun control debate again, even if you don't use a gun.

Fuck off, sociopath.

desu if you really wanted to make a difference you'd go on a shooting spree in a rural red state. Those are the ones that voted for the people that got rid of NN and helped super-conglomerates like Disney absorb even more shit in its lifetime.

Or, you know, just move to a different country.

>Getting rid of dead weight is bad
Snoke deserves to choke

I'm sure it will happen soon. It only takes one nutcase that thinks Disney is getting too much power to blow up a castle

Don't worry the good folks at Sup Forums and Sup Forums are currently flooding the audience score on RT with bullshit negative reviews and harassing Johnson on twitter

So why not go join in on the fun

Fuck off you fucking retard. He was awesome and was supposed to be the big bad. Rian johnson deserves to be fucking raped until he chokes on semen for ruining his characters for a cheap twist

No one voted for the FCC chairs.

Lets start a new twitter trend, #Justice4Snoke

You vote for representatives to congress that approve what the FCC puts out.

Snoke was pretty shit in TFA
His scenes were lame
He looked lame
Just wasn't great

At least Last Jedi gave him a bunch of badass scenes before he kicked the bucket. The character was going nowhere anyways, he was literally just a Palpatine ripoff.

They didnt explain anything about him and repmaced him with cuckboy ren as the main villain. It was fucking stupid and now i dont even want to see 9 because of it. Plus they killed ackbar and luke, made leia into fucking superman, and focused on a literal who asian, while making bland rey more of a mary sue, so theres other reasons why i fucking hate it

The representatives don't run on a platform for who they're going to nominate for FCC positions. Most people don't know who they'll choose our where they stand on these issues at all. Moreover, aren't you abstracting away responsibility too much? Why is it that when people are mad at society, their instinct is to go after average joes? If you're mad at the FCC and want to kill someone for it, wouldn't it make logical sense to take out a chair person or a representative?

The people with the most power to fuck your life up are the people that get targeted the least. Stop taking the coward's way out and killing off people who are mostly innocent.

>The representatives don't run on a platform for who they're going to nominate for FCC positions.

You're joking, right? They absolutely do and if you actually read party platforms instead of getting all your info from headlines you would know that. Anyways, no one in this thread is planning on killing anyone, I'm just entertaining OP.

Snoke was shit
Kylo REEEEE is shit
Disney Wars is shit

I'm more angry for what they did to the OT characters, especially Luke.

Snoke was interesting, the fact rian johnson killed him shows what a fucking retard he is for not coming up with a way to use him properly

I'd take Kylo over Snoke any day
And I thought Leia flying through space was badass

But yeah who the fuck gives a shit about Rose
Why did we spend so much time for her
I was pissed at her for stopping Finn from destroying the gun, from her perspective she just doomed the Rebellion for muh one-day love

Wait, Leia is back? What, did they CGI her again?

He was the bastard offspring of Voldemort and Palpatine. Being "mysterious" doesn't mean to be a interesting character, especially when the people behind the story have no idea of what the big mystery is

youtube.com/watch?v=dnhhTplEoQE

She was still alive when they filmed TLJ

Leia finished filming her scenes before dying. She could die on the movie but she got force flying powers in space for some reason. Considering the force is female and Luke's character assasination, they probably wanted Leia to be this wise mentor figure for Rey but Carrie Fisher took too much coke

>I'd take Kylo over Snoke any day
>whiney man child rather then dark manifestation of the force
T.soyboy
Glad im not the only one who fucking hated rose though. I mean shes hot as fuck but she didnt need to be in there at all
They shouldve made him plagieus. The fact they didnt shows they fucked up.

>harassing Johnson on twitter
I don't know about that but Mark's twitter account certainly is being harassed. He's been blocking people all day.