AMY SCHUMER MELTDOWN ON INSTAGRAM

First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news. Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser. Like the rest of us I am grieving today. My heart is in a million pieces. My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now. Like everyone else I am horrified that people believed these bumper sticker slogans filled with hate he spewed. People who voted for him you are weak. You are not just misinformed. You didn't even attempt information. You say lock her up and you know something about the word email but what was in the emails? You have no clue. Well I'll tell you if you were able to read this far through the holes in your sheet. They said nothing incriminating. Nothing. She dedicated her entire life to public service and got our children Heath care and education without discrimination. he didn't pay his workers. Started a fake college. Ripped people off. Never paid his taxes and sexually assaulted women and on and on She would have taken care of us. I personally would have had to pay higher taxes. All the celebrities backing her would have. People asked how much I was paid to stand with her. Nothing. None of us were paid a dollar. We would have had to pay a lot more because we are fortunate enough to make a high income. But we all wanted to do it to take care of the people in need. She was fighting to take care of you kicking and screaming babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMmIdouDJgJ/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=wymxvT9FKOc
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=amy schumer&src=typd
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/amy-schumer-leave-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yelling about emails you know nothing about and not liking her clothes or her hair she wanted to protect you even you. Well you've gotten what you asked for and now you can watch the sky open up. Literally. I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love who know what's right and I cry for you people who fell for shiny hats and reality catch phrases. She would have protected you. Today we grieve tomorrow we begin again. Yes this quote is fake but it doesn't matter

>COULDN'T EVEN FIT IT IN ONE POST HAHAHA

THIS BITCH WROTE ALL THIS

instagram.com/p/BMmIdouDJgJ/?hl=en

Wow, she would have payed more taxes. How brave and selfless.

Will this cow ever shut up?

>I wasn't actually gonna leave guys XDDDDDDDD

pack em bitch, get out my country!

most punchable celebrity face

>IT WAD ONLY A JOKE I'M A REAL LIFE COMEDIAN

DUDE SHE'S A COMEDIAN IT'S ALL A JOKE LOL

>didn't say 'vagina' once

This election really has had a deep impact on Americans. Everyone is improving, even Schumer. Greatness is coming.

I'd rather punch Lady Gaga. Whenever she does something political she gets all serious and dramatic and she looks like a clown

when you have to explain when you're joking and when you're not - that's a sign that you're one hell of a shitty comedian.

>Yelling about emails you know nothing about

God, this woman is a fucking joke. She, in all likelihood, didn't read the Podesta leaks or emails herself. What a joke she is.

MERELY PRETENDING

>They said nothing incriminating
WHOA Whoa this bitch had access to the Clinton foundation server emails too HANG HER HIGH

>oink oink

I say we take her up on it and deport her...lol

Fat whore needs to pack her bags

Pack your bags you fat whore,everyday till she leave's

youtube.com/watch?v=wymxvT9FKOc

>Trump Fans Boo, Walk Out On Amy Schumer Show

Wow, she's HILLARIOUS

Talk about drinking the cool aid. We couldn't avoid hearing all the bad stuff about Donald, but she buries her head in the sand about all the fucking shit that WITCHery Clinton is into.

OH HELL NO. YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. BITCH. GO GO GO GET OUT BITCH.

>instagram.com/p/BMmIdouDJgJ/?hl=en
So she isn't leaving?

FUCK. Why don't these people ever actually do what they say they are going to do?

OUT COW! OUT OUT OUT!!!

Let's twitter bomb this self righteous bitch into leaving.

We don't want freeloading pricks who don't give a shit about american values.

I bet not a single one of them actually leaves.

I desperately want to see Bailey Jay plow Amy. I do not know why

she should go live in India where they worship cows

Who else here did their part? Keep pushing until she is 6 feet under.

Can we make a petition for Lena Dunham and Amy schumer to honor their word and move?

i got my post removed for writing "HAHAHAHAH" on her instagram

so this will be hard with the amount of censorship nowadays

>My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now.

I swear she did an entire segment about how cavalier her and her friends are about aborting their babies.

see

>Hillary didn't pay us

Nor Trump paid us either.

We did it for free. And we did it better than you.

So let's harrass them for weeks
Show the world the fools these limousine liberals really are.

Tell Lena she is most welcome to live in my Basement eating cake all day

>First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London

lol no you wouldn't, you may aswell go to mexico on in Londons case Pakistan. Plus we don't want degenerate burger mutts we already have enough scum.

Idk shes pretty qt

Wow. Women really are funny.

Will someone just gas that disgusting kike whale..

>im rich so i know whats good for you little poor people.

thats all i see.

I've already tweet Sam Jackson asking when he's leaving and suggesting he to get a Royale with Cheese.

>She would have protected you.
>She would have taken care of us.
The fact that you feel the need to be "taken care of" is far more disturbing.

GET OUT AMY
GET OUT LENA

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=amy schumer&src=typd

tons of tweets already

the normies have awakened

Respect Dude

>elitists living in a bubble wonder why lower class people feel differently about politics than they do

HURR DURRR HOW COULD THIS HEPPAN?

How fucking retarded are these people?

Step down from your ivory tower for a moment and realize how out of touch you are.

No Mexico pls.
Send her to germanistan or to an African country.

Wow, so this is where copypasta's come from. Celebrities having meltdowns.

MUH VAAGIIINNNA

>First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest.
>Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser

says shes going to leave the country. then states >MERELY PRETENDING
then calls those who call her out about it racist disgusting bigots.

alright.

shes a big guy

>First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest.
oh thank you great god
Im not reading the rest

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/amy-schumer-leave-america/

wtf hi milo i know you're reading my thread :^)

The irony of calling out people for taking headlines as news. Headlines and sound bites are what caused all the hate for Trump in the first place.

This coming from the brilliant mind of "I Have a Vagina", "Abortion, am I Roght?", with such mind bending hits as "Yes, I'm fat! But black guys like that!"

>anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser is disgusting.

That rhetoric right there is why you lost.

For you.

Miley can stay at mine if she wants
I have a BBC license

don't forget

MILK MILK LEMONADE IN THE REAR FUDGE IS MADE

You need to get your eyes checked user

Is Morgan Murphy the only good female comedian ever?

Every jew who didn't vote for Trump is not a real jew, but a honorary gentile

And the ones who voted for Saudi-shill Hillary are traitors on the level of sonderkommando and should executed in Nuremberg

Anyone else think it's kind of cool how the funniest woman in america just happens to be the daughter of one of the most powerful politicians in the country?

I mean really, what are the odds of that?

Piggy got rekt hahahahahahaha

>Like the rest of us I am grieving today. My heart is in a million pieces. My heart breaks for my niece and my friends who are pregnant bringing children into the world right now.

What an awful thing to say

Women aren't funny.

Abort them.

Everytime I see the jew flag I read the post in an obnoxious jew voice like the guy from Annie Hall.

Shkreli offered her a private jet ride to Canada

And I imagine the "I walked Bob Dylan onto the stage" guy.

Sup Fritzl.

Huh, women ARE funny after all.

Ne szülj rabot, te szűz! anya
Ne szoptass csecsemőt!...”
S int a király. S elérte még
A máglyára menőt.

>eating in a bathroom stall

>It was in jest
Okay, so you can "jest" but Trump can't, because you hold his feet to the fire every last chance you get? Moron.

>Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser
You're the dumbass who proposed the idea, you dumbass. Wow, you're a dumbass. We're disgusting for telling you to do what you said you'd do? Fuck right off outa the country, please.

>People who voted for him you are weak
Weak, afraid, cowards, racists, yeah, whatever. We know we're not. The only weakness being shown here is coming from you and your camp, bitch.

>Emails said nothing incriminating. Nothing.
You mean the 33k she deleted and noone ever saw? Even if hypothetically that was true, she deleted them regardless in an act of desperation to cover her incompetent ass.

>He sexually assaulted women
Names?

>None of us were paid a dollar to support her
HAHAHAHAHA

>She was fighting to take care of you kicking and screaming babies
Yes, I'm sure she was. Wow, was she really? You've actually opened my eyes. I can now see. Thank you, Amy Schumer, for being the enlightener of truth.

This is the funniest thing she has ever said

That degenerate pile of filth..

sad that only oldfags remember this fuck

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What is Club Soda Kenny doing in the background?

>stored calories

Underrated

>LEAVEE HER ALONE YOU RACIST SEXIST ISLAMOPHOBES

>weep for friends bringing children into the world because a subjectively mean man is president
>not because of stuff like 400+ people died in Europe to terrorist attacks this year or increasing debts

What is wrong with people

God I'm so fucking happy right now

oh my god
STOP DIGGING POL YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR

He's probably working security for one of those cunts.

>People asked how much I was paid to stand with her. Nothing
bullshit

Men fucking fat women was a mistake. I bet you 10 pairs of clogs that if she had not had been fucked by some drunk horny chad ten years ago when she was just as fat and in college, then she would have lost weight, and would have stopped her feminist-fatso "comedian" spiel

Stop posting Laci I can only get so erect

We should keep reminding her for the next 8 years. Or you US anons petition Trump to deport her to the new 100 floor prison in Guantanamo.

They all need to burn in hell

Crazy how you can make a living by being an offended bipolar feminazi. I wonder if what she really wants in life is a conservative life as a housewife with an alpha like Trump as her man.

schumer is a pioneer of GOMAD, it all makes sense now

I lost. I'm triggered. Don't know what's in the emails? I want to print all of them out and push every one of them down her throat until she digests the content.

Chew soap cunt.