4 years later and im still mad. I hate it when shit directors think subsverting expectations=good writing...

4 years later and im still mad. I hate it when shit directors think subsverting expectations=good writing, it just makes us dissapointed and angry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiiKzuz7W8
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/10/box-office-thor-ragnarok-passes-wonder-woman-wonder-tops-100m-domestic/#2ce022f45958
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah it made you disappointed and angry. Everyone else liked it. Cry more about it though faggot.

Yeah, OP, this:
Stop saying "us." You didn't like Mandarin. WE didn't like YOU.

>Everyone else liked it.
Then you have shit taste for liking a stupid as fuck “twist” and a shitty villain as the replacement
>Cry more about it though faggot.
Kill yourself you maverl shill bitch
Same to you cuckold

If you think Shane Black is shit I cant imagine what you think of the other MCU hacks.

If they had simply kept the terrorist philosopher without the twist mandarin would be the most complex and realistic capemovie villain of all times.

Hitler says it wel

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiiKzuz7W8

>4 years later and I still don't have a life

Bloody christ mate, this is pathetic even by Sup Forums standards.

>being this anally devastated by a twist in a 4 year old movie
I know we're on Sup Forums but come the fuck on. No one's this pathetic. People will still take the bait anyway though.

Iron Man 3 is a shitty movie now and will still be a shitty move after 4,40 or even 400 years.

I would've preferred IM3 Mandarin over Killian as the main antagonist, Mandarin's scenes prior to the twist were terrifying
But the twist itself was well done, everyone was fucking shocked

Don't care, it made 1 billion. Get fucked, OP.

When your seething and the movie makes you so angey you break out into anger for days after the movie then yeah i have a right to still be pissed. I was waiting for mandarin for 5 years and they shitted on my expectations.

>But the twist itself was well done, everyone was fucking shocked
Doesnt mean it was good
>hurr durr it made money so its good
Get raped you cock sucking disney shill faggot

>I hate it when shit directors think subsverting expectations=good writing, it just makes us dissapointed and angry
Only if you're autistic.
No really, it's part of the DSM on autism.

Fucking kek.

Nah it's great.

>i know ill use the argument hes autistic, that will prove me
Fuck off. Its not that it was a twist. Its the fact they hyped something and went “lol, no” and replaced it with a fucking insult and fuck you to everyone who wanted it.

If you were actually looking forward to the Mandarin you were right to be shit on. Get some taste.

No its not disney fag. But keep chugging walts semen and maybe youll get to see stan lee before he sucks out your soul

You really wanted Osama bin Laden mega genius? Playing the Mandarin straight would have been incredibly boring. Just another super smart super villain with plans coming out his ass.

He was a fucking awesome villain. Your the one who has shit taste you marvel apologist cuck. You probably thought spider man “slaves built the monument” was a good movie dont you faggot?

>Playing the Mandarin straight would have been incredibly boring.
Magic rings and ancient chinese wizard wouldve been awesome. Sortve like big trouble in little china meets iron man.

>He was a fucking awesome villain.
>Ooga boog me chinese me scary Asian! Ching chong nip nong I cast spell on you Tony Stark.

>A movie based on books for children made me angry, and I must stay angry >:(
Sure thing kid, that will teach them!

>You really wanted Osama bin Laden mega genius
No, but I sure did like that serving of generic white businessman #158213

>Magic rings and ancient chinese wizard wouldve been awesome.
Nah
That's dumb. You would have just shoved magic into a universe that, at that point, had none?

Nope wrong on both counts. The Mandarin is a shit character and other than IM 1 and 3 I hate the MCU. Try again.

But that's a problem with Killian, not the Mandarin being a cooked up hoax created from all the stereotypical parts of American fears

No that would've been fucking terrible. Again you have shit taste.

It wouldve been awesome faggot. Saying magic is just science is the rick and morty of explanations
Maybe you just have shit taste you filthy casual

Your the one with shit taste you fucking cock sucking bitch. You arent even a true fan and just eat whatever slop marvel shoves in your face. KILL YOURSELF

>Dude lmao only whites are evil
>lmao dude there is no non white terrorists or criminals, if the villain is not white then your raycist

So we're in agreement chinkman would have been a better villain?
Also, a villain that is to some extent right (Amerimutts shitting up the world) is better than just your usual greedy capitalist

>most of this thread is people in varying degrees of 'No UR bootyblasted'
Great job letting Sup Forums in here, mods. Really got a winner with that.

Not often a twist actually genuinely shocks the entire audience and leave people discussing it 4 years later
So yeah, to me, it was well done

It isn't magic you mouthbreather it's alien tech.
Shows you only came here with MCU, you underage faggot

>I wasted my life reading Iron Man comics and therefore deserve respect
Imagine if the world actually worked like this.

Its still shit for ruining the plot

>It wouldve been awesome faggot
Herro Tony Stark! You never able stop my magic rings! Da Mandarin is like dragon and Tony Stark is like rittle rittle mouse! Hee hee heee!

I dug it. All the trailers feeding us Fake Mandarin and the twist that he wasn't was good. I wish afterwards they didn't pretend Killian wast he Mandarin though.

Would also like it if the Hail To The King Mandarin got some presence afterwards.

It didn't ruining anything except your diaper you fucking imbecile.

>wasted my life reading comics
>on Sup Forums
Get the fuck out you filthy normie beast. Anyone who mocks someone for wanting it to be comic accurate here deserves to be fucking banned.

Sure why not.
Just keep the twist where the Mandarin is a persona designed to be scary in early 2000s Americans.
It doesn't matter what race the guy behind the curtain is

Nice falseflag faggot, still wouldve been more enjoyable then what we got
How does it feel being a fucking idiot that thinks just because it has the marvel logo its good?
Your the shit eating mongrel who thought guy pearce was a better villain then a criminal overlord you fucking retard.

>actively detracted from the plot
>b-but you're still talking about it! 10/10
Imagine being this much of a fucking retard.

It doesn't matter, there's now a 4 REALZ Mandarin that may appear at any time.

>falseflag
???

>inventing a terrorist and his background out of cloth just to cover up R&D failures
>even though it'd be easier to just them out in Nevada or something
>meanwhile the actual Mandarin is silent
>everyone involved in filming/security/catering/Trevor's former friends and family/etc. are just silent

t. retard

I thought it was pretty clever. I just don't like the original implication that there was no real Mandarin. They retconned that. I would love to see a real Mandarin, preferably Asian.

You can't read can you?

It's okay there are people that can help you. I'm not upset I just want what's best for you.

Doesn't surprise me that the idiot OP uses words he doesn't understand.

Except he specifically said he had surgery to look different. So he doesn't look like the original Trevor Slattery.

He'd be a nice Iron Fist Villain, in fairness. I'd like something that isn't the hand. But Iron Fist has a lot of issues to fix before they take a villain like The Mandarin onto it's set.

All these posts paraphrasing the Mandarin's abilities and how obviously stupid and shitty that kind of writing would be in the film, kind of gives the impression that the posters all thought the final version of the film was some amazing genius writing in comparison.

>dude some nobody who has 5 minutes of screentime and no development was the Epic Real Mastermind lmao

The only other source of rebuttal is about how amazingly racist the Mandarin is, which he is, and the first 2 Iron Man films are no patron saints of multicultural sensitivity. If anything the audacity of the character should've opened peoples eyes a bit more

>dude filthy ragheads lmao
>dude black military guy is rich white man's servant lmao

Points 1 to 3 still stand.
Also are the CIA/SHIELD idiots in the MCU?

By trying to use my argument against me in a parodical unrelated manor
I understand it perfectly you cum guzziling retard

>By trying to use my argument against me in a parodical unrelated manor
*manner :)

>thinking fixing useless grammar mistakes somehow improves your argument
Drink bleach grammar fag

That's not what a false flag is you fucking moron.

I always thought Madame Gao from the Netflix shows would be revealed as the Mandarin.

Real Mandarin came out in the short film afterwards. Shame that amounted to jack shit.

Just as well, I wouldn't want him on AOS

Spelling not grammar :^)

It’s Marvel. Only white people can be flawed and deep enough to be villains. Brown people have to be boring, unnuanced 2D heroes.

I'm not Syndrome I swear, this is not an incredibles rip off I swear!

That...

Would be a really fucking cool turn around. Honestly, if they Melded Hand and 10 Rings. Could be cool.

The defenition can work with that you fucking idiot
Fuck off grammar fag
I hate PC disney

I'm not angry is just a shitty movie, can't you read?

Jimmy Woo is going to be in Ant-Man 2, and he has a very similar villain. Chances are they just turn him into the REAL Mandarin.

>Syndrome started the, Dejected Admirer becomes Villain trope.
It didn't but it still wasn't the best villain. Marvel is only NOW just getting out of the "THE VILLAIN IS ME BUT EVOL?" trope.

>wahh someone mocks my company for shit behavior
Your the manchild here for supprring their shit decisions, asswipe

>I'm your greatest fan!
>talk to me!
>oh no don't leave!
>this is the worst night of my life!
>now I will be a villain JUST BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN NIGHT

Syndrome rip off

>The only other source of rebuttal is about how amazingly racist the Mandarin is, which he is, and the first 2 Iron Man films are no patron saints of multicultural sensitivity. If anything the audacity of the character should've opened peoples eyes a bit more
Seems like you totally missed the point of the first movie. Tony Stark was injured by his own weapons and came face to face with the fact that his weapons were hurting people including innocent people. He vowed to stop making weapons at great cost to his company, their stock plummeted. Yes you can consider his armor a weapon but it can be used non-lethally and he doesn't let just anyone use it. It was basically an anti-war movie. Rhodes was not his servant, he was his friend and military liaison.

>all these marvel fags triggerd someone didnt like their cheap twist
Holy shit, its the marvel internet defense squad here. Cant someone just admit a movie was shit without you shelterd fags getting triggerd by it?

>being this rectum ravaged
FPBP

>duhh i love supporting shit just because its marvel
Kill yourself

If the three or so "I'm mad at the MCU for ruining the Mandarin" are anything to go by, people people don't like Marvel nearly half as much as they like laughing at butthurt OPs.

>When your seething
>your
>Your the one
>then your raycist
>Your the shit eating mongrel
>a parodical unrelated manor
>Your the manchild
The absolute state of permanen/tv/irgins these days.

>defending shit writing just to laugh at someone
Atleats i have passion for standing up for good media, you ballless faggot
Minor grammar doesnt disprove anything you fucking retard. If you resort to spellchecking it proves you have a shit argument in the first place.

>i love supporting shit just because its marvel
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/10/box-office-thor-ragnarok-passes-wonder-woman-wonder-tops-100m-domestic/#2ce022f45958

I watched all the same trailers as you and I knew that mandarin wasn't going to do shit.

How the fuck can they do a whole movie where Iron Man fights a squishy wizard, doesn't make any fucking sense, they're powers are such a miss match.

I also don't get how you thought they could do a serious villain after they just did the Avengers... If it was that much of a threat, it would be called Avengers 2... It was obviously going to be more comedy/drama. But anyway why am I arguing with a literal retard about a movie I don't care much about.

>Atleats
>ballless
You should really ask your mommy to flip the spellcheck on for you, kiddo.

I mean, sure, you'd still sound like the underage twat you are, but DAMN, son.

>grammar nazism on a misspelling meme
Holy fuck, you're stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Fucking marvel fags need to be shot
Your the retrded faggot if you think the problem wih mandarin was their powers dont match
>hurr durr villains have to be just like heros but evil
Fuck off
Spellchecking and calling someone a baby isnt an argument you fucking ball sucking cuck

It was great, Ben Kingsly is hilarious switching from such malice to a druggy idiot

>but m-m-m-muh mandarin!!!!

as fucking if you've even read a comic with him in it lmao.

>it was great, it was so funny and shit on those manbaby comic nerds. Upvoated
Kill yourself you reddit nigger

Syndrome is where your brain went? Not Jim Carrey Riddler?

>I'm from Sup Forums so you must be from Sup Forums as well!
Nah, just you.

I always say it but it bares repeating.
You know you got shitty writing when a Fast&Furious movie pull it off better.

Women and Persons of Colour are like dogs or children. They have no free will. They are products of their oppressive environment. If they do something bad, it is always someone else's fault.

White men (especially with British accents) have total free will and opportunity to choose to be evil, and therefore are better villains because you can punish them righteously even if your liberal world-view typically forgives any criminal behavior as a matter of course.

Interestingly enough, if a white man graduates Suma Cum Lauda from Oxford he didn't deserve it because he was a product of his environment, while any achievement from a non-white or non-male person is to be given the highest praise. This is not a contradiction because logic itself was created by white men to justify their oppression, so stop thinking about it and just shut your lilly white mouth. Pig.

Also Drumpf

because a drug baron using a decoy to fuck with the police/competitors makes a lot of sense, regardless of everything else stupid in that series.

He's Fin Fang Foom.

Nobody liked this except Movieblob

I seriously want to beat the shit out of guy peirce for playing such a shit part and mocking such great villains

Nigger, everyone hated it, to the point Marvel had to retcon that there was a real Mandarin in one of their one-shots.

truth

Comes from the shit taste marvel drone who thinks hacks twists automatically make a movie good

AH BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO P.S. Did you watch the one-shot on the DVD? There's a real Mandarin out there that he was pretending to be. They can use it/him any time.

>ill mock someones opinions by acting like a crybaby in the most obnxious way possible without any argument what so ever
Kill yourself

This.