Ugly, massively impractical, and downright retarded costumes

And what's the point of that loincloth?

aesthetics b/c there's probably nothing under the cloth.

to hide his fate as a eunuch.

So that when a knight is wearing it their opponent will have trouble shoving a rapier up your dick.

To stimulate your imagination

Is it impossible to adapt into live action? No. Is it a challenge? Yes

I've always thought Vision had a horrible look. The colors don't mesh well and serves no purpose, nor was there an explanation for it. It looks extremely garish.

>impractical

It's a fucking suit of armor f course it's impractical

They could make it more mechanical like in Ultimate Spider-Man.
I know ASM2 did that, but they did it wrong.

>Black
I don't get it. Isn't referencing that Rhinos are from Africa or that Rhino the villain is as stupid as the average nigger?

The skin looks gray to me honestly.

>Ugly, massively impractical, and downright retarded costumes
Okay, I'll bite.
What's impractical about a gray jumpsuit with a horn on its head?

Didn't the armor fit one of the other characters perfectly, because in this universe some men can be ridiculously buff?

No worst than hulk.
More practical than 99% of the heroes with capes and bright colors.

Boring design with an ew color scheme.

For me, the best way to do Rhino is having a good balance between mechanical and genetic. If you want an in universe MCU explanation, just say they gave him a knockoff hulk/super soldier formula, and the armor/horn were augments for his own protection/offensive capabilities. Like implants making up for the shitty medicine putting a strain on his body

Honestly that must have costed a arm and leg to make

The colors make this just horrible. Wish they'd stuck with the pure white look, but with the red face. No idea how this stuck.

Back when I was 5, I thought that this was the coolest supervillain costume ever. It had a long cape, shiny armor, and tons of spikes. I decided that if I ever turned evil, I'd want to wear something like this, only black.

Now, I look at this thing and wonder how he can move in that thing.

how does he poop?

Again, as a kid, this costume was the coolest thing ever. I liked long capes, armor, and spikes. The idea that Azrael's spikes could catch on fire was gravy.

Monster codpiece

Heh
The armor was originally completely decorational

that's cyborg with a horn glued on his head

You're right, but if you don't like Rhino's costume you have shit taste.

>Armor nipples

Another guy I thought was awesome when I was 5 with a long cape and giant things on his shoulders. I still think this one's kind of cool, but I also wonder how he can fit through doors wearing that thing. He'd have to go through all of them sideways.

Just one of those things that was invisible to me when I was a kid. Now, I can't not stare.

hey boo boo

Well....

What is it with Spider-Man's rogue's gallery? Half are animal themed and the other half dress like they're raging homosexuals, with their bright, gaudy outfits and skin tight suits.

Probably cheating, using anybody from Malibu Comics, but Hard Case also strikes me as having a dumb constume, and again, I loved this guy when I was below the age of 10. His costume had gold chains, giant shoulder armor, and a dark color scheme. Oh, and you can't forget the mullet. I thought those were awesome and wanted to grow one back then.

His look was inspired by the original Golden Age Vision. There's not really an in-story reason why Ultron wanted him to resemble a 1940s superhero.

maybe it sold more.

isn't that most rogue's galleries?

Dude, that's not brown black, it's Noob Saibot black.

Looks like one of Magneto's acolytes.

That's not a mullet, he just has long hair that he's tied back.

This
Funny how i love the original Azrael design of which this is a reskin

I think it's time for your daily dose!

It's mostly the helmet

Just do what spectacular did

whoah i just commented on before noticing your post

But this guy is fabulous!
This is what a costume is supposed to be.
It's simply well designed in aesthetic terms.
He looks more like an angel of death/spirit of vengeance than ghost rider.
Don't tell me Batman's suit makes sense.
First thing to go for practical reasons would be the cape.

Yeah I remember kicking this guys ass

I love me some Azrael too, don't get me wrong. To some degree, I still think capes, spikes, and armor are cool. The strands of fabric for the cape look kind of dumb, though. Though, Azrael isn't the worst about it.

Azrael suit is cool though.

>Inhumans """"""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""

ghost dick

Give the guy a break, he's canonically schizophrenic. It's the tinfoil hat of the leisure class.

>ugly
Fuck UUUUU

Spider-man has the worst fucking villains.

>Stan Lee

a villain of the show got stuck inside the torso

>costume
>anime

It was already made before that happened. Your joke has fallen flat. The only honorable thing to do is commit bukkake.

Wasn't there talk during that The Other storyline that the reason why Spidey has so many animal-themed villains is because they are unwitting hosts of totems like he himself is to the Spider totem?

>There's not really an in-story reason why Ultron wanted him to resemble a 1940s superhero.

But it makes you wonder, why would a robot be painted green and yellow?

Even the movie never explained it. I was wondering what normies thought, since Vision kinda just popped up and we were supposed to just roll with it.

>the way his arms bend and the hands are just kinda appearing
You usually don't see that kind of fuck up from kirby

>Even the movie never explained it. I was wondering what normies thought, since Vision kinda just popped up and we were supposed to just roll with it.

I felt like the movie's art direction was trying to make him visually look like the product of that tissue-generating cradle, like the red of him is artificial muscle and the green of him is Vibranium.

>He'd have to go through all of them sideways.

That's the real reason he's called Exodus

At no point will you ever make a good argument by bringing up The Other. Plus it kinda falls flat when you consider that Spider-Man has maybe 20 animal-themed villains, including minor villains and ones that only allude to animals, out of his entire rogues gallery, which has something like 100 villains who have had multiple appearances. Out of villains who have animal appearances and abilities one would logically associate with the pertinent animal, you're left with maybe half that. The idea that Spider-Man has a lot of animal villains is due solely to the fact that several of his A-list villains are animal-themed.

He also has a metal buldge.

Disco Stud Nightwing was pretty fucked up

It was decorative armor. Removing anything from it could have endangered Al's soul

What's he look like underneath?

He doesn't

>I was wondering what normies thought
you know how normies are. Vision picking up Thor's hammer distracted them.

I want to see a Eurocomic artist go full stylized, Metal Hurlant with Stryfe.

Was just thinking about how retarded this super villain is earlier today.

???

It's just an obtuse way of saying that there's nothing under the armor. Just wanted to sound clever/mysterious/whatever.

You'd be better off if you didn't post a villain who is primarily appreciated by readers for, and seen in-universe as, being something of a joke and using a picture that makes him look eye-catching.

You are a monster.

now THATS a nice costume

You seem to have mistakenly posted Stilt Man. When his outfit is an absolute triumph of form and function.

he looks like vixen

A lot of them, anyway.

well, they didnt do a good job clarifiying that, especially since vibranium hadnt been green before

You are just jealous since you aren't this sexy, look at that glorious hank hill ass.

>seven-league chadstrides

It's retarded because he originally couldn't take it off. There was probably decades of poop and piss under that thing.

Wasn't AzBat supposed to look impractical?

>Cntrl + F
>No "The Wall"

Its the virgin who takes long steps.
Chad makes the tiniest possible struts

To create an illusion of a naked body in loincloth. Because armor is basically his flesh.

Isn't the hide really tough and thick? How does he get in and out?

That's not a costume. He didn't choose the Wall life. The Wall life chose him.

Was anybody else disappointed that the manga's epilogue didn't have grown-up Alphonse start wearing his old suit of armor?

His butt crack has a slit for 'bodily waste'

Seriously, its mentioned in Rhino's entry in the original Marvel Handbook.

EAT
A
DICK

He doesn't, he's permanently stuck inside of it.

HOW DO THEY GET INTO THESE???

this whole page is so ugly it's borderline unreadable

He's not painted green and yellow. His costume is green and yellow. He's red, his face is the only thing not covered by his costume.

In the MCU, he creates a costume inspired by Thor, one of the first people he sees.

ever watch one of those vacuum-seal fetish videos?