I think we broke millennials

I think we broke millennials.
What happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/hillary-clinton-failed-to-win-over-black-hispanic-and-female-vot/
youtube.com/watch?v=0imKWxo2sdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They grow up

they wake up from their slumber

You build them back up from the ground. Show them that it is possible for them to keep going even if people disagree with them/they lose/they do not get a participation badge.

Their comfortable lives have left them spoiled. It is up to you to show them the light.

move on with my life
I didn't care about stupid idiots voicing their meaningless opinion on the internet before I'm not gonna start now

>I chose to travel and see cultures and hear opinions.

Geez, how many times has this sort of white-girl shit been accompanied by a "last known photograph of"

They gradually build a more sensible political outlook over the years as they gravitate towards various aspects of adult life such as a professional career, home-ownership, and family.

As a 20 year old

I don't feel feel broken.

Just empty, but not about this election.

>i have to signal my virtue on facebook
>Chad told me i'm hot so might as well make a cute face and throw that in as well

Like 45% of millennials voted for him

I voted trump, no regrets
MAGA

Stop confusing Gen Z with Millenials

I am loving this. I am laughing out loud every time i look through kikebook. I keep sharing trump stuff to maximize butthurt

Since Millenials kill everything you have to break them.

>I chose to travel and see cultures and hear opinions.
Except European cultures and right wing opinions. Because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Ok I see what's happening now. Except to see SJW's move to their "hippy phase"

millennials are the reason he won, ironically.

>That face
Fuck she looks old. A lifetime of caking makeup on her face hasn't been kind to her.

Nah I'm registered democrat and im glad all these fuckin shits are dehydrating from all the salt.

At first I was like aw man that kind of sucks but very quickly when everyone went "MUH FEMALE PRESIDENT" "MUH PROGRESSION" "FUCK 3RD PARTY" I could give less of a fuck.

she can be kind to my penis if you know what I mean

this is the mindset that gets you redpilled

> no redpilled gf
> why even live

Welcome to Sup Forums

Underrated

They are the most close minded generation in recent history. They all preach tolerance and open mindedness but when you present them with different viewpoint they go apeshit. Seriously, never seen anything like it even among fucking neo nazis. If you say that you are a communist a neo nazi will beat you up not because he thinks you are wrong, its because you are the enemy. A millenial pseudo-liberal progressive will try to destroy even the thought you were saying. They literally all support thought crime in a way or another.

Fuck those little faggots.

As a 19 year old

I feel smug that about living in a red county in Wisconsin

But I feel depressed that I didn't bet $500 on Trump 500:1 last year

yesssssssss good good

>that status update
I don't have a (((Facebook))) but why the fuck would they write that? Is it virtue signaling? I read it and it sounded incredibly cringy, why would anyone write this on the internet, attach it to their name, and have their friends/family see it?

It disturbs me how accurate this is to how i feel everyday too... we need help my friend

It sickens me to the core the way people always try to portray themselves as being super-good and morally superior in social media. It's perhaps the main reason why I seldomly use those websites.

She is retarded enough to think people will not get more conservative when older. Implying we would stop redpilling them alll.

What happened to the iron youth? I can only hope the next generation is red pilled and can take a stand against them, either that or the millennial generation becomes slightly less retarded.

They were already broken.

CALIFORNIA HAS BURST INTO RIOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

Is "See new cultures" code for a dick in the ass?

Imagine actually believing that people care about your problems and feelings.

Social media is so odd.

I'm trying to offer Reconciliation Pills.

LOL

>teach love
No need

What a boring self absorbed cunt. I only listen to women like this prattle on about themselves so I can fuck them.

>survey monkey
how about no
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/hillary-clinton-failed-to-win-over-black-hispanic-and-female-vot/

37% of 18-29 year olds

youtube.com/watch?v=0imKWxo2sdM

Miley is also crying kek

So many people become conservative as they age, especially men.

First post appears to be the best post.

>omg my chosen candidate lost now give me attention. Look how fucking sad I am waaaah.

Fuck that generation.

Would.

we begin to red pill them.

Liberals are on the wrong side of history. Proven by the elections 2 years ago when they got BTFO, and now today. In 2 years they will lose 10-12 more seats and will never win in 4 years.

We have entered a golden age, we should train the new people to replace us when we're old and want to hang out in comfy threads

>tfw this happiness I'm experiencing because of the election will be short lived
>tfw in less than a month it will be back to being depressed
Still, it was nice to win the election

>What happens now?

>Life
>Pain
>Disappointment
>Loss
>Redpilled
>Profit

Guys... I'm honestly afraid that next election they're just going to go full out "genocide white people because they elected trump" mode. I mean the politicians not the crazy followers.

I'm glad we've broken millenial women, because many of them are very cute and a little political trauma will likely make them better wife material.

>we broke millennials
>90% of this board is full of millennials

idealism gets replaced with pragmatism and realism, i think

Personally more interested in Gen Z women, though.

sounds like she chose wrong lmao

read as:
>i choose to show the world how virtuous i am by making an empty statement that amounts to nothing but platitudes.
>also here is a picture of me, please call me pretty

Gen Z is more conservative than the millennials.

When everything is permitted, how else do you rebel

If you voted, you're a millennial.

So who is this "we" you're talking about? Are you a generation Z 16-year old kiddie?

Red pill all millenials with truth bombs, but do so in a caring manner so that they are not triggered

what do we do now

fuck that

if you feel empty, fill yourself up! Dont go all liberal self hating on us, we did this together, take pride in it, relish in it.

We have so much more to fight against, I'll be happy trolling libtard SJWs for years to come

Well, I mean

I'm a regular person, who experiences emotions in the regular way, and I'm pretty happy that Trump won

but think about your average millenial, who fools themselves into thinking they experience all emotions to such a profoundly life-shattering way, like "Some guy said a word I don't like, I'm shaking with rage" or " "something something twitter something something, I'm LITERALLY crying rn guys". And then imagine your entire agenda and outlook gets blown out in real-life significant events, twice in a single year.

I'd be a bit broken too.

#PROUD
>Is my virtue showing?

>I chose to be a person that can teach love, determination, kindness, hard work, acceptance, and endurance.
Funny, that's what Trump's whole campaign has been about.

Having to pay taxes will redpill all but the nu-est of nu-males.

Throw them in their safe spaces and lock the door behind them.

It's going to be beautiful.

well put Dane. You can see the desperate manufacturing in the pursed lips and eyes

>professional career, home-ownership, and family.
Have you seen the economy lately? If you don't have a rich dad you will never own a house dude.

I got a mechanical engineering degree and my starting salary was 51k a year. At this rate I can pay off my debt and start saving for a house in six years.

lol

If you put her into a room full of random people and was capable of looking into her soul she would probably be the worst person in the room. That's how it is with these people that are so preoccupied with looking virtuous to other people.

redpill her and impregnate her with white babies

>I choose to travel and see cultures and hear opinions
I choose to scout the globe for the biggest foreign dick I can fit inside my mouth*

just throw them in the trash bin and start over, millennial were a failure

It's why Communism is popular with students but vanishes once they actually start working and earning their own things.

This is bait, everyone I know except for some femeshit voted trump

shes kind of butterface but i want to put my penis in her mouth when she's crying like that

First post best post as always.

Also - who the fuck is paying for all these amazing adventures abroad?

Keep hard on them, maybe start a draft and send them into an illegal war.
They are only down right now, you have to tear down their belief system and create a new one.

This. Most gen x parents are pretty disorganized, mainly since they were the main victims of the recession. They're more concerned with their own survival than their family's, and don't have the capacity to be helicopter parents like boomers were to their millennial spawn.

I wanna grab her by the pussy

To do that, we need to uncuck the shit that led to the creation of millenials:

-Victimhood propaganda
-Political correctness
-Rabid feminism
-Equality

Oy vey
What a racist

Millenials are not smart enough for what's about to come for them, the next paradigm shift is highly technocratic, they either join the botnet and become useful idiots (meme fuel) for the second Meme War or join the resistance which is full of libertarian hackers who give no shits about Social Justice bullshit.

The trauma resulted from the first Meme War have weakened them far beyond reparation.

Daddy is.

But check your fucking privilege you white cis male.

>America would be better if only people between 18 and 35 were voting!
I think you mean "America would become Brazil 2 within 10 years", lol. There's a reason why people who aren't rich celebrities or generally well-off people get more conservative with age, it's called growing up.

>TN
>blue

Fucking this, sink or swim

When I look at the text in OP's picture, it's as if her left eye is enlarged.

This

>Boomers

Ruined western civilization with liberal attitudes to everything

>Generation X

Further ruined western civilization by doing nothing

>Millenials

Are pretty much the only ones trying to save western civilization at this point, electing Trump

Yet it's >muh stupid and entitled millenials ruining everything

If it's bait, Laci "I use my tits but I love feminism" Green took the bait.

Ayyyy. France with the bants.

trust me there will be 4 years of memes to come

this is brilliant!

Long Live the Emperor!