Enjoy never getting a waifu and having a shit economy since you've now alienated everyone from coming here

Enjoy never getting a waifu and having a shit economy since you've now alienated everyone from coming here.

>alienated everyone from coming here
that's the idea

Isn't California black as fuck?

FPBP

California has a 6.5% black population, the spic population is 38.8% though.

The world cant afford to alienate the USA you fucking shit head.

I'm white with an Asian wife and we both voted Trump. hue you loser will never have a waifu cause youre all beta shillary suporters.

Fpbp

waifus are 2d only

>FPBP
what does that mean?

Oh god, aren't those the batshit insane korean SJWs?

I hear the lunatics have taken over the asylum over there

>Detroit is blue
Yeah the red areas are the dangerous ones.

FPBP

yeah sure fucking retard, I'd pay to see a korean fuck avoid safe white-held areas and instead visiting culturally diverse 30% white areas, only to get mugged in the process because non-whites are more racist than whites

It means you have to go back (to Reddit)

Fpbp

THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED FROM THE START!

>white zones safest in the country
>blue zones are infested with niggers shooting each other over nothing and non niggers for money/nothing

haha

even the leftists in worst korea are salty

The world still doesnt get it yet? Trump got elected by us for us. He wasn't elected for the rest of the world. Fuck off.

Where are our north korean bros?
Please nuke them

Good, stay out.

First post best post

newfag

>tfw my Korean gf said Trump is a racist and a sexist

I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS. YOU SAID THEY WERE DOCILE. HOW DO I RED PILL HER?

Funny when the highest crime are the blue high density parts full of vibrancy. Even China have travel warnings to people going to London for that very reason, yet they will still think whites are so violent.

Thanks, that was kind of the point. I like my United States like I like my potatoes. White and shutting the fuck up.

american no!

>no waifus
Not sure about Korea, but Japan is like, 1000x more xenophobic

>a shit economy

DOW is reaching record numbers when faced with the reality of a Trump presidency as of today.

Everyone expected the exact opposite.

Bingo!

WEW

>the black belt in the south
>safe for koreans
>mfw
Looks like the moon crickets are gonna be enjoying some sweet moon coon puss soon, god bless you savage subhuman monkeys, make sure to give the dogeaters one from me!

that Mexico border.