None comic Villains who would make Great DC villains

None comic Villains who would make Great DC villains.
The Bakers from RE7 would make great Batman Villains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF3NZNwcohA
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCZxaLSTc4
youtu.be/G78CMTqZhB8?t=9m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Dad making World Ending Waifu Dolls in the name of SCIENCE

lolwat?

They all got their assbeat by some asshat that couldn't even hold a gun properly or take a punch. Batman would have ripped the entire baker family apart with his bare hands.

i can see it.
professor pyg kinda takes his spot already

The Bakers needed a million gun shots to be taken down and papa Jack couldn't even be killed in the main game alone.
Plus their just so much fun.

The punisher would have a field day aginst the payday gang

>America is diseased, rotten to the core!
Name one non-cosmic/mystic hero he WOULDN'T make a good villain for.

For Blue Beetle

1st form Cell, Kars, and Wesker

>File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
Imagine his first encounte with them where he thinks "just another day against some thugs". Then they give him a scare, nearly killing him because he underestimates them. He comes back later to have a high-intelligence shootout/hunt against them. In the right setting and music it could be John Wick levels of kino.

Okay but when are Jack or Joe getting into MVC?

>Caring about MVCI

I really badly want to play the game, yet pay no more than 12 bucks for the game and the DLC since it looks good at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF3NZNwcohA
;__;

Frank Horrigan and the Master as X-Men/Iron Man and X-Men/Hulk villains respectively were discussed a bit in the Fallout thread earlier this week.

P. cool.

I don't, I'm just up for anything that could make the game better.
Sure it plays fine the gameplay seems okay, but it's just so fucking ugly, even the ui is lacklustre. Why did Capcapom do this to us?

Remember when I broke your nose when we were kids?
Remember when I clotheslined do you into the swamp?
You ain't cheatin' now, are you?

It'd be real interesting if he gained contact with Apokalips, and allied Shadaloo with Intergang. He might secretly scheme against Darkseid, hoping to gain the power of the Omega Effect, before being taken over by Darkseid, his body used as a human vessel by the Lord of Apokalips.

Forgot my pic like a dumbass

Also
>yfw Psycho Power combines with Omega energies

The Line
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCZxaLSTc4
I don't know why but I've always loved the design of this diaper wearing ancient abbo.

I think the combination of his extremely threatening powers (time manipulation, teleport, force fields, some sort of energy absorption/redirection) and his massive sword pairs really nicely with his pudgy little body.

I'd like him as a bit of an underdog villain for cosmic heroes like the Nova Corps or Green Lanterns. Would work particularly well if he wasn't the aggressor but rather just an obstinate obstacle in between the heroes and something they need.

Joe Baker is legitimately the best thing to happen to RE in a long time.

I'm sure they are bound to find some common ground.

More of a Marvel villain tbqhwyf

Really, all of Furi's "villains" would work well in DC. The Star is the kind of thing I can see just being a pain in the ass for so many borderline cosmic heroes, in all honesty.

I could see them being a pretty good Green Lantern villain.

Raven Roth

Depends on which version of Phyrexia, though. Because Yawgmoth alone could probably take on a good portion of the DC Multiverse before going down.

Toecutter would work well as a low-level gang leader

The asshole had regeneration super powers and was possessed by an undying deity.

He'd probably work well as a Luke Cage villain.

>and was possessed by an undying deity.
Wait, What? When was this?

Next year I hope.

Real Phyrexia would be terrifying in almost any comic. nuPhyrexia, like that garbage Elesh Norn, is some of the worst garbage ever conceived in the Magic setting, and that's taking into account the fact that they haven't had a good idea for over a decade.

Who?

Berg Katze from Gatchaman Crowds. He uses his shapeshifting powers to bait entire planets into giant self-destructive civil wars for the fun of it, now imagine him trying to rile up the already explosive, dumb and destructive Marvel civilians.

>Deity

You mean by a bio-weapon in form of a girl.

Kinda weird, really.

>Boss burger
As an American I find this hilarious

Quan Chi would make a great villain for Doctor Strange or the magic size of the DC Universe

Lol he was part of STARS or Umbrella obviously, how else would Chris have so instantly recognized him? Why was his Gf with some sort of agency taking care of a bio-weapon?

Man the Bakers really would be perfect Batman villains.

They have everything that makes a batman villain great.
A real sense of threat and insanity.
Fun yet scary interactions.
And to top it all off behind all the terror and evil lies a tragedy.
The Bakers were good people once a real family, but thanks to bio terrorism they became twisted and evil unable to control their actions.

I think Batman would really feel for The Bakers once he found out what they truly are.
I bet he would even go out of his way to try to cure them even.

I mean one could argue that Mad Max is basically a Punisher flick...if Frank was a cop and ridiculously young and Australian and not really like Frank at all.

The Star reminds me of the AI from the film Oblivion with Tom Cruise.

The Burst: Invisibility, sniper rifles, combat drones, bombs, mines.

Playful personality, and despite the neon sci-fi aesthetics of Furi she's one of two bosses that feels like they'd fit in a more cyberpunk setting.

She and Sombra from Overwatch would work quite nicely as a pair of tech based mercenaries. Maybe sisters, maybe loves maybe both

Sombra is the brains and more focused on getting results. She's very happy to circumvent heroes so long as she still gets paid, and delights in doing so as it proves that she was better than them. Her equipment, while no less sophisticated than her partner's (she designed it after all) is a touch more practical. For example, her SMG is just an SMG while her sister's sniper rifle looks more like something from Mass Effect.

The Burst is more of a thrillseeker who loves playing cat and mouse with heroes who should be able to overpower her if they ever manage to escape her traps.

Seem more like a Marvel pair than DC, but having a sniper who never gets a lethal headshot just makes them look a little incompetent, so maybe move the focus more towards her melee talents. Both characters make heavy use of guns so they're probably best with heroes who are just above street level but not by much. A hero such as Captain America who was only partially bulletproof would obviously work best. Someone with extreme healing factor could work too.

He even returns from the dead like a comic book character. In the first game he's a two faced liar who pretends to be honorable before stabbing you in the back. Travis defeats him and splits him down the middle with his beam katana. Then in the second game he returns as a pair of cyborgs with opposite personalities.

Honestly, a Punisher/Mad Max crossover would be fucking sick.

>That time wolf drilled through a bulldozer's face plate

His powers in both forms are fairly bland laser beams and electric shocks, although one of them is fired from his crotch.

He always reminded me of an evil Booster Gold for some reason. A mentally unstable evil Booster Gold.

I think that quite a few One Piece villains would work in DC or Marvel but I have a hard time figuring out which heroes they would be good matches for.

Punisher, Daredevil, Ironfist, Spider-Man, or anyone who doesn't act with international or nation-wide implications in mind.

Punisher:Burning Desert, in which Frank is fighting gangs in the Outback with a sour Aussie ex-lawman with a dog, shotgun and a limp.

Punisher's issue is he's too weak, without nerfing Armstrong or some plot power up Frank can't compete. But the whole Rising plot was super predatory of vets, created child soldiers, and sought to start senseless wars. That could be an interesting dynamic. And I could honestly see Armstrong spitting the same rhetoric he did at Jack at Frank and it still fitting.

>He

>has

So how many traps does this anime have? Because I think I'm watching it now.

Well Jack is basically Frank but instead for his kids getting murdered it was his parents. And that Frank was a soldier before his family died.

Only one, and two effeminate faggots, one of which shapeshifts into the trap on multiple occasions.

I think he could be an interesting fit for Flash.

Its hard to prove hes committed any crime there's no evidence left outside the hands he keeps.

You would have to catch him in the act and be able to see his stand (which i am guessing only Magic users in DC would be able to see )

Sheer Heat Attack to cause distractions to escape, Bites the Dust when things get desperate.

I would actually love him against Rebirth Luthor.

Armstrong representing more of Luthors old way of thinking and doing things against the new Lex who is Superman and at least seemingly trying to be different.

Lex turned heel again, though.

Stop propagating the
>RE7 WAS GOOD!
meme, it was shit.

but why

>mfw playing this good videogame

I honestly can't remember.

It's probably some variation on "MUH SUPERMAN!!!"

and he was getting off on it?

He turned heel again for petty reasons, which is of course something he would do. He was salty that after being a good boy Superman said he still didn't trust him, which considering he caused the Kents to have FUN TIMES on Apokalips just to cover his ass when his worshipers wanted to put him on the throne Superman was justified in telling him off.

Pettiness has always been Lex's defining characteristic.

>Best RE since 4.
>Shit,

Sure thing faggot.

For a final boss that basically showed up out of nowhere barring an earlier cameo Frank had no right to be as good as he was.

Yawgmoth and Nicol Bolas at full power are both absolutely ridiculous if you think about them in any other setting. Truthfully, if you put Phyrexia in Star Trek, they'd probably out-Borg the Borg by leaps and bounds.
I think two of the few MtG things that could work in a comic setting without being damn near overkill would be Ixidor or the Mirari. Stuff from the Onslaught block would at least be a viable but surmountable threat.

>Out Borg the Borg
Really not that hard considering they turned into jobbers REALLY fast following their first appearances.

>Take on a good portion of the DC Multiverse before going down

>Viable but surmountable threat

I don't think you realize how high the dials go in DC. Marvel would be in trouble because Hickman used the Incursions as an example of something they simply could not deal with, so anything around the power level of the Incursions would BTFO Marvel but the DC cosmos has not only weathered a barrage of multiverse level threats but it's actually GROWN since its started. It's like a living organism. You hurt it it just heals back, learns, and comes back stronger. They even went back in macro-time and GOOD END the original COIE.

Also I miss when MTG wasn't complete shit. That art, that mechanic, that flavor text, it all works so well together.

The well they made on their property connected to the same Swamp that gave Solomon Grundy his powers, they just have a different mutation.

Love it

Its weird how much this is working.
Main thing I wonder is would the Bakers work with any other Batman villains? they seem to kill anyone they meat on sight if no crudely torturing them first.
If they worked with anyone I can kind of see Poison Evi just because fungus and plants kind of go together really well.

>it could be John Wick levels of kino

Reminder John Wick is literally in the Pay Day gang.

And Jimmy from Hardcore Henry, who's actually just one of many remote controlled bodies of a paraplegic man waging a personal war against a PMC.

And Bodhi from the Point Break remake, who's the leader of an environmentalist extremist group.

And Jacket from Hotline Miami, who's an extremely prolific vigilante himself with a mysterious organisation behind him.

And Tony Montana from Scarface, who's the leader of a drug cartel.

And fucking Ethan and Hila from h3h3.

You could make a whole arc about it, where it leads Frank to taking down all five of the criminal organisations they're associated with.

And, uh, all the dodgy shit on YouTube where Ethan shows him elsagate videos and Frank takes care of it.

>villain

those cybernetic arm was cool as fuck

It was good. You don't have to agree, but trying to tell people they can't find it good is just stupid.

You be the judge.

youtu.be/G78CMTqZhB8?t=9m9s

Not a Deity, she was a bio weapon that was like black fungus on steroids

I think he would make a good edition in Captain America's roguesgallery

Too bad Jacket is dead.

Superman would tear him apart so

He'd be a good Superboy villain

He'd probably be along the same lines of Doomsday, but far more intelligent and seeking out battles because he wants a worthy challenge rather than just being an engine of destruction.

They'd be Super Clannish and living on the outskirts near the ruins of what was the older Gotham maybe even with tunnels leading into the undercity.

I'd say maybe Pammy tried to take them over once but the Fungus mutated and started to consume her and Batman had to rescue her from the Bakers and the incident gave her serious PTSD ever going back to the swamp.

Would Umbrella PMC be connected to Waller?

Is Ambush Bug still a guy who exists in DC? I feel he would pair really well with The Amoeba Boys.

Doubtful. Waller has never been an outright villain in the sense that she wants to destroy things so she can in control. She only antagonizes folk like Superman and Batman because she doesn't believe they can be trusted given one's an almighty alien with godly power, and the other is a crazed billionaire who is inches away from possibly snapping and becoming a threat to everything in existence. While she might take up a contract with them on the belief they'd make her supersoldiers who can defend the US, once she realized the horrible shit Umbrella does in the shadows (and the very illegal act of giving weapons to terrorists), she'd be on their asses like a hornet.

He did appear in Brave and Bold, which wasn't all that long ago.

Creates weird art, uses flesh and blood for his art, is batshit crazy, can stop time (with a camera no less), sassy AF, Stefano Valentiny could be a great villain for DC comics.

Junkrat and Roadhog feel like they'd be a great fit for Spider-Man' rogues gallery. That, and I could see them being a lot of fun as Suicide Squad members as well.

Wonder if he's be too weird for even Bat-mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Granted, he's not a villain, but he does tend to annoy and attack anyone on a whim.

Bobobo is too fucking insane for the majority of DC I feel. There's little that most supers can do to stop him, and he's far too unpredictable to consider a full-on "ally".

You misspelled “Punisher villains”

I don't think any supers could stop him, not even the deity-class characters. Darkseid? Bobobo would have him sobbing in a corner with Granny Goodness trying to cheer him up. Brainiac would probably get turned into a toaster oven offscreen and just be in awe of how that happened without him noticing.

She would be the best Captain America "villain"

Everyone in Fist of The North Star

I'd watch a bank heist crossover movie between John Wick and the H3H3 people.

I thought Ravens name is Rachel Roth.

Slaanesh

Possible Rivals:
Doctor Strange
Dr. Faith
Wonder Woman
Black Adam
Thor
Loki
Zatanna
Ares
Scarlet Witch