Anybody else watching Roger Stone realize Alex Jones is an idiot?

Anybody else watching Roger Stone realize Alex Jones is an idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ass burgers

Pretty sure he knew that already.

I liked the part where he had Ron Paul on and failed to twist him into endorsing Trump, then said he did endorse him.

its funny doe, ive been seeing it since yesterday, everytime Roger Stone wants to say something realistic, Alex cuts him off and does his globalist impersonation

What? They're buddies.

Is Stone vapeing?

Literally just turned it on and he's talking about iodine and water.

I thought that was just a meme

Give the guy a break, he was drunk.

It was cool for Roger to shill Brain Force like that. I'm sure Alex appreciated it.

Jones is all about water filters. The whole alt-right thing is just a ruse to sell shit.

INFOWARS is gonna get White House press credentials.

i can actually see this happening especially since trump has been on his show

He's a obviously a bit nutty, but there is common knowledge that plastics leak artificial estrogens that aren't filtered in regular water processing plants.

I used to think this too, but the other day i was watching CNN or something like that and then suddenly there was an ad for some insurance company called "VITALITY"

I almost fell from my chair, whats the matter with americans that the word "VITALITY" is so compelling to them? Are you all impotent or something?

alex is a hero

You might notice, especially in camera shots of Hillary's crowd last night, that there are a lot of effiminate men. Low testosterone. Here in America there's always the attitude that you can fix anything, so pills to fix low test will sell.

>not taking Survival Shield X-2

honestly alex jones is pretty smart

he runs the whole thing after all

the problem is that they dont have chemestry

alex is too bombastic and shadows his guests

infowars debate coverage was basically alex vs hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

I think I remember seeing some video adverts done by Alex Jones selling water filters.

>be selling water filters
>no ones buying filters
>tell them all about the shit in the water
>not enough sales
>get real passionate about the shit in water and add a theory like a cherry on top
>get alright sales.

>just now realizing this
He's a sperg in almost every definition of the word

>secure trump presidency
>flint doesn't need filters anymore

George and Lenny where buddies... but in the end George had to put a bullet in Lenny's head because Lenny was too retarded to live in society.

t. john steinbeck

Alex jones is a living meme, Sup Forums likes him for entertainment value and anti-globalism rants not because hes a good source of news

Alex is Political.

He choose a side and fought for it.

Honestly, I think I may follow Infowars more than mainstream media.

They need to tone down of some of the sensationalist & superficial articles, but now the whole "globalist" thing makes sense.

C'mon man just buy the fucking filter already

He IS a good source of news doe, he reports absolutely everything, rumour and truth, and from both sides. Of course you shouldn't trust his opinions on stuff, but he reports EVERYTHING. If he doesn't like it, its the globalists, if he likes it then its the Resistance. But Infowars is the most honest media there is. He doesn't fear reporting anything, UFO claims, Lizard claims, Clinton corruption, Germany rapes, normal stuff. He reports everything, 24/7 of open information from all over the western world.

do you reckon there's estrogens in the riachuelo?

>idiot
>tells more truth than CNN, FOX, etc
>was one of the only people backing Trump from the beginning

Fuck off

Its hard to take someone who reports fish people and gay frogs seriously