Brit/pol/ - Diane Abbot edition

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>Nicola Sturgeon congratulates Donald Trump less than a year after stripping him of Scottish 'ambassador' role
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/nicola-sturgeon-congratulates-donald-trump-less-than-a-year-afte/

>How can Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxFxc-5WjR0
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did the memes go too far?

anime

farage is in a pretty good position desu

*Stirs your haggis*

A pedestrian composition to which I refer simply as "White People".

Oh yeah, with Trump elected TPP and TTiP are completely kill. Great news.

Liverpool councillors are trying to ban The Sun from being sold in their boroughs, one-by-one. Today it's in Sefton.

I'm iffy on this one. I know The Sun is shite and I know the people of Liverpool have reasons to dislike the newspaper, but isn't banning the sale of it (and make no mistake, they'll keep pushing until the whole of Liverpool bans it) counter to a free press?

United States Ambassador to the European Union Nigel Farage.

It's plain censorship. Let shops in Liverpool and the people decide. After all, if no one there buys it shops won't stock it.

>Waiting for the email that I can withdraw my winnings

but one problem nige faces is that... he's not american

I just don't see how you could survive on your own. I mean, the EU probably won't even want you in - Spain would 100% veto.

You get to listen to Donald Trumps first conversation with someone as President.

Who do you pick?

>I'm iffy on this one.

out

Is he actually going to be working for Trump now?

>ethnic communities that show more public solidarity and unity then black people do much better
>black people are the most tribal voters in the US

what did she mean by this?

>counter to a free press?
Yes, it's blatant censorship.

What's Belfast like lads?

The free press is overrated in the internet age anyway. Most print journalism is trash.

I wish that we saw tighter press regulation, if only to hold the bastards to some standard of accuracy.

>expecting them to notify you
you just log into the "cashier" and withdraw or whatever it is on whatever website your using

Not sure it matters?

the right to buy the sun is not worth fighting for

IKTFB

Clinton.

Are Nige

Owen 'cuck' Jones on suicide watch
>The UK is in grave danger | Owen Jones talks...
youtube.com/watch?v=SxFxc-5WjR0

Tony Abbott if he was still in charge

either hillary, nigel or the queen

its a pretty big thing in america is being a citizen or natural birth for such offices

are liz
no question

Well my thinking in the pro is that it's such a popular policy with Liverpudlians that I don't see why the councillors would reasonably ever oppose it, as opposed to any moral sympathy on my part.

Unlikely.
He was just joking about it when he spoke to the BBC, I'm guessing it was the same when he spoke to ITV.

>What's Belfast like lads?
It's like a sink council estate in Grimsby.

>if only to hold the bastards to some standard of accuracy
>in the internet age

Lads, anyone else still /splittingheadache/ from last night?

I drank too much and went to sleep at 8am

No you have to wait for the id shit you mong

i thought it was only POTUS that had that requirement

so depressed lads.

Not even brexit or trump has cheered me up.
What actual point is there in living.
Every day my heart hurts with anxiety and inexplicable pain. And it never steps.

I go to bed sad, I wake up sad. I go to work sad. I pretend to be ok, when I talk to my co-workers I'm sad@

But he is European and has decades of experience within both Europe and the EU. He's a better choice than some American who knows fuck all about it and I think the American people will understand this. I also think they'll accept it because are Nige fought the good fight for the,

>Spain would 100% veto.
It wouldn't. So long as the UK accepted Scotland's independence, Spain would treat it as an entirely separate situation to Catalonia. (Since the Spanish position is "all of Spain would have to get a vote on it", but obviously in Britain we've an unwritten constitution as flexible as a Russian contortionist so if we want to put Scottish independence down to a show of hands in the pub, we can do that and Spain can say "different constitutions, not relevant".)

There are other problems with a Scottish application, but the Spanish veto isn't one of them.

Regular press have to be honest
Internet people can lie as much as they like, so long as they aren't affiliated to a paper

I, for one, really had to think about her profound words.

>tfw no qt white brit boyfriend with that sexy accent to smash my pink American boi pucci

>Euros Talking about make Europe great again
>The idea is reform form within not destroying EU
Go put them straight lads
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/97494504#bottom

Sounds like your feels are inoperable tbqh lad

Have you tried getting some new hobbies and going to the gym?

Do we know who's gonna be on the Question Time panel tomorrow?

have you considered suicide?

I’m a 17-year-old girl and I like my stepbrother. My mum starting seeing his dad a while ago and we used to hang out all day, then he would sleep in the same bed as me.

We are the same age and I know I can’t feel this way because he’s my stepbrother, but I can’t help it. We sleep together every night and talk until 10 in the morning when he goes back home and my mum goes to work. He’ll hold my hands for the entire night and play with my face until I fall asleep because he knows I love those things. He told me not to go on top of him because he gets boners, saying it’s not uncomfortable for him but it might be for me. He has never kissed a girl before, but I have lost my virginity.

After I said it’s OK he started putting me on top of him, and sometimes touching himself. What should I do? I don’t want things to stop, all I want is for it to go further, but I still don’t even know if he likes me.

It's fine. Nicola Sturgeon is joining the supreme court appeal for brexit.

Theresa May will have to vote it through parliament while Nicola Sturgeon has been building allies within the tory party.

Theresa May will be forced to compromise on brexit. It may be that the SNP will vote it through on the condition of federal level devolution and an independence referendum? As a scot, I can hope.

Also, linking the telegraph for a nicola sturgeon comment is like linking the scottish national for a tory comment.

Man.. If not even Trump can stump your sadness.. Ssending some E N E R G Y your way!

I didn't have any booze last night but I've got some right swollen glands in my neck, think I have a throat infection. help me bbz

I know! I gave my passport photo a week ago, and still nothing. How long do these things usually take?

>paper

Yea but what if it's a blog, a popular twitter, an online only thing like the indy or huffpo. Where does it end?

America is our mates today.

But if you bring your Homo shit shit to brit/pol/ . . .. then die in a fire faggot.

Pretty sure the Secretary of the Interior is english

really got my haggis stirring

I felt a smidgen of joy during the election results. 7+ years of SSRIs and abuse really didn't do much for my permanently altered brain. I will always be cold now...

Well he obviously doesn't dislike you either.

Surely these must be good feelings. I can't tell if Corden is happy or leaving America for Canada.
>[maniacal laughter]

I was told under 72 hours but that looks like utter bullshit

I'm ambivalent on it. If if it was a broadsheet I'd question it but tabloids can fuck off. It's up to them.

>"Spain would 100% veto."

How to spot someone doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to Scottish politics.

Wtf British bros. your government website has the option for Arabic? I would understand French or Spanish but Arabic.

american girlfriends seem to end badly for brits

>see any brit-yank relationship ever

Anyone else still taking it in a bit?

Dont fucking send the fat cunt back here

>President-Elect Donald J. Trump
>MEP Nigel Farage
>Columnist Katie Hopkins
>Former PM Tony Blair
>MP Diane Abbott

Still feels too fucking surreal to me

Gym makes me feel ok for 20 mins after a workout then I collapses back to sadness

Everyday but I'm a coward

reported

I might give them a call tomorrow and ask what the deal is. I doesn't even say pending, I can resubmit my stuff. I want my money dammit, I need a new phone!

give me your spiciest STIRs lads

Do you have acne or a boil on your face?

can only imagine what the hysteria was like in 1933

at first glance i thought you said tony abbot

yeah I still can't really believe it
I never believed for a second it would actually happen

NO

>I’m a 17-year-old girl

MODS

MODS

MODS

low test desu

What the fuck is going on with BBC Two lads literally the We Wuz Kings channel.

Fair play, I must have got that wrong or misinterpreted something I had read.

Gary linekar is such an ivory tower faggot jesus I have never seen so many strawmans in my fucking life

Stand by us oldest ally.

Drawing hard boundaries for these things in advance is a bit of a fools game for me to try and play.

Start with the papers and their websites and we can go on from there.

We have to be nice to the Swedish people who live here

I'm still thinking up scenarios of what can happen in the near future with a President Trump

>implying president trump won't sanction Scotland

I stopped watching BBC programming (and I mean 'programming') many years ago

I'm making an exception for planet earth because BBC nature docs are elite

Sounds like Corbin, has been spreading her cheeks again, and she doesn't like it.

>I'm still thinking up scenarios of what can happen in the near future with a President Trump

Wall Up. Immigration Down.

Come home, Anglo man

>ywn have based tones bantering british politics up

Strange Picture.
Most Portuguese are about 4' tall.

didn't you know, black congo africans are the new brits

Doesn't

I just can't listen to him. He's just such a silly little twat.

Its only a requirement for POTUS
The natural born thing was only to ensure the President would be absolutely loyal to the US
Although Farage becoming our ambassador would be pretty fucking extreme

BBC is now full race mixing and black supremacism. They even put blacks in medieval British period dramas.