Do you think the F4 and X-Men get the """""Homecoming""""" treatment...

Do you think the F4 and X-Men get the """""Homecoming""""" treatment? I have a feeling /ourgirl/ Jean will be a black girl

pick your poison

Is someone missing from that photo? There's a lot of space on that left side...

Anyways, I bet you Rogue will be blacked.

why is Sup Forums so afraid to talk about this mess?

I think they saw what happened with the last F4 movie so I doubt they'll do that.
The X-Men I feel they have more room with mixing up the races

They literally extended the frame of the picture cuz someone in charge is a footfag

Id rather have no Jean at all. She's so overdone

God I hope not.
>Hey, Wolverine! Did you see this new Snapchat that went viral?
>Get your Iron Man armors on bubs.
>Professor X, you don't understand! I just want Tony Stark to ravage my asshole.

Maybe the photographer was a foot fetishist.

Here's the original poster...

>Black Rogue

That could be pretty nice, especially if they keep her southern accent.

...and here's the parody poster for "Spider-Man: Homecoming".

And here they are doing the Breakfast Club pose three other times; the fourth in the top-right corner is the EW photoshoot.

So is Ned the rebel?

>Don't stare at her ass
>Don't stare at her ass
>Don't stare at her ass
Nerves of steel

>Professor X, you don't understand! I just want Tony Stark to ravage my asshole.
Why wouldn't he understand that? It's perfectly understandable and relatable, unless you're Gamora.

what movie did you watch?

Holland is gay. He doesn't need nerves of steel.

Saved as poorlittlewhiteboy.jpg

Maybe. While Sony had a say in casting for this franchise, Feige and Watiti chose Blackyrie. The most they will go is to racebend the supporting cast.

Holy fucking shit this poster is the embodiment of cringe

Spider-Man Homecoming.

I bet you jerk it to fat black chicks when no one is around faggot

You take that back. You take that back right now.

>he thinks the internal monologue is Hollands

Almost as much as your post

someone explain the F4 fetish to me
Namor, Torch, Thing, Maker, Doom and the Silver Surfer are all out doing their thing. Annihilus is there too but i think he's been supplanted entirely by the chtauri since Hickman's run. The only characters we haven't seen much of are Reed and Sue, and they are the WORST ONES. What was the problem?

Black shadowcat when?

X-men is already really diverse, so I hope not. I mean short of the Original Five, nationalities play a HUGE part of these characters. The MCU so far hasn't racebent any major characters, Flash is the closest one to that and no Zendaya literally isn't Mary Jane, and the X-men are all super famous.

I could see Angel, Iceman or Beast getting racebent, but thats about it. Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, etc are way too famous.

A better question is, is there anything in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" reflective of "The Breakfast Club" or other John Hughes films?

She's Jewish, dumbass. Jewish characters don't get racebent.

Besides, the X-Men is one of the few teams that HAS multiple ethnic minority members:

Asians: Jubilee, Psylocke, Armor, Sunfire, Karma
Native American: Forge, Thunderbird, Warpath, Mirage
Jews: Shadowcat, Magneto, Sabra
African descent: Storm, Bishop, Darwin

And this is only the tip of the iceberg, not to even mention tons of country origins, differing religions, etc. If there's one comic that doesn't need any racebending, it is the X-Men. Besides... they're all muties. That puts them at the top of the hated minority list. X is the new black.

>fedora tipper