Well I'll be damned

All the statistics said it wouldn't happen, all the polls said it wouldn't happen, the entirety of tumblr said it couldn't happen, but I'll be damned if y'all didn't make it happen.

I'll keep my own opinions shoved snugly up my ass for now; I just wanted to stop by and say I can't believe you magnificent bastards actually pulled it off.

You actually shitposted so hard that you got Donald J Trump, of all fucking people, elected into the most powerful elected office in the world. You memed so hard that you btfo Hillary Clinton, the secretary of state and lifelong career politician. A bunch of faggots on a shit image board actually got together and changed the world. I may not entirely like the results but I will be damned if I'm not impressed.

Well played, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't going to get you a reprieve when the day of the rope comes.

Implying I wasn't already gonna kill myself regardless of who won

I HELPED FLIP PENNSYLVANIA

NORTHAMPTON COUNTY WAS A GLORIOUS SEA OF RED RESISTANCE IN THE PHILADELPHIA BLUE

youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo

We had help.

Checked.. Nicely done!

>A bunch of faggots on a shit image board actually got together and changed the world

You know what the scary part is? It wasn't hard. We outplayed the most powerful people in the world and set the globalist agenda back 100 years and it was easy.

Nice trips.. Kek is great.

HOLY FUCK
chekt

I doubted everyone of you faggots who said PA was going red. I'm a believer now.

Philadelphian here, thank you for cancelling out our shitty county, fellow patriot.

>(((statistics)))
>(((polls)))

Fuck me, PA went red too? Now THAT'S impressive. I hit the sack before it was called.

POST THEM
GO AHEAD AND FUCKING POST THEM
POST THEM YOU FILTHY FUCKING PATHETIC SKANK SLUT CUNT NIGGER FAGGOT CTR NERD VIRGIN SCUM

POST THOSE COLLAGES YOU'VE BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT ALL MONTH ABOUT OUR TEARS, ARE YOU CELEBRATING?! ARE YOU DROWNING IN OUR TEARS?! POST THEM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS I KNOW YOU'VE MADE THEM I HAVE ONE THAT SOME OF YOU POSTED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU??

F U N N Y
I S N' T
I T ?

I chuckled

10 points to Moonindor!

>All the (((statistics))) said it wouldn't happen, all the (((polls))) said it wouldn't happen, the entirety of (((tumblr))) said it couldn't happen

Thank the angry and disgusted populace, not this pitiful board. The people made this happen.

moon season soon

>Britain leaving the EU
>Hulk destroying Gawker
>Ghostbusters 2016 bombed and forgotten
>The Cubs won the world series
>libshit writers, actors, artists, etc all seen as biased and angry for lashing out so hard
>the MSM polls were all wrong after almost two years of screaming that Trump won't win
>Trump is now President in landslide victory
>Russia patches things up with America because of Trump

2016 was the year everyone got BTFO