This is what our future president ACTUALLY BELIEVES

This is what our future president ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=human contribution to climate change&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,14&as_vis=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it beautiful?

burguers are totally fucked up thanks to trumpetist president

>implying he's wrong
what makes you think you know better, mr. expert?

He's stupid, but the fact of the matter is, I'd rather see an insecure idiot in the White House than a corrupt, warmongering cunt.

Scientific evidence

He's right tho, global warming is a scientific meme

>stupid
capitalism is nature's way of determining who is smart and who is poor.
the fact the man is a self-made billionaire proves your assertion wrong.

And?

the i-ching is fucked you guys.

He got his money from his daddy
Everyone with a small loan of a million dollars could be a good capitalist

Climate change is real but it is also exploited by the Chinese and by liberals for $$$$

>capitalism is nature's way of determining who is smart and who is poor.

he got a small loan of a million dollars and turned it into 6 billion.

could you turn a dollar into 6 thousand dollars?

Yeah

prove it

Prove humans have control over it. The Sahara was once covered by water, Antartica wasn't always a frozen tundra.

Le smart but lazy meme

poor person detected

I'm a scientist and climate science is a joke tier science. All the climate models are faulty and pretend that clouds are somehow some kind of feedback loop which multiplies warming in a runway reaction when the only evidence allowed to be collected so far demonstrated clouds actually are an inverse feedback which prevents warming runaways. Trump is actually right the most moral thing we could do re climate is to fire up coal power stations in the west to give our young a fighting chance with cheaper manufacturing

because its true. Don't let the chinks lie to you anymore.

So do I - that's why I voted for him yesterday.

The environment is the least of your problems right now burger. Do you think that if beaners become a majority they will care for it either?

Set your priorities straight nigger

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

They don't even talk about global warming anymore, it's now climate change because that previous term was so inaccurate.

>trump is stupid
do you berniefags actually believe this stale meme or is it just shitposting?

It would be a lot easier on a scale of millions, considering you can't buy much for $1

THIS THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS

THE WORLD IS WORSE UNDER CHINESE MASS MANUFACTURING AND DIRTY PRODUCTION

HAHAHA good, I don't care global warming is at best a scare tactic used to drum up support for bills that pay off useless "green" companies, who then get massive paychecks taken out of our pockets, and at worst its a diversion tactic from even more important issues. besides, if its as bad as they say, why haven't the ice caps melted/ drowned jew yorkers like they promised me.

>backpeddling
sad!

>there is no globe
>there is no warming

Your supreme leader's right, it was created
and your tears are delicious BTW

>thinking it's a meme
>trump demonstrates it with every speech
top kek

>I'm a scientist
I stopped reading there

>backpeddling
>not actually backpeddling
sad!

>dis wut he ACSHULLY BELEEV
who the fuck cares? No seriously, you whiny little cucks think this issue is so fucking importnat? Go develop a climate model with predictive ability. Until you do, no one fucking cares whether it's a propaganda trope being used to cripple the US in international relations. In all honesty, it was probably created by us to try to cripple China.

Either way, who cares. It got the redneck vote, and it got him the white house. We won, you fat fucking loser piece of shit.

Eat a dick and suffer now.

>climate is changing because that's what it does
>OMG HOOMANS DONE DID IT AGIN!
I guess the concept of the Earth going through both cooling and warming cycles is too extrinsic for people to grasp.

Calm down ctr

Explain to me how, even for a non-conspiracy theorist, that this couldn't perhaps, potentially, be somewhat true?

Just think about it for a second.

>I can turn $1 into $6,000
>o wait I cant;(
>not back pedaling

Sad, many such cases!

he said global warming, not climate change

Flat earth truth reveals that fossil fuels are a hoax and oil can be made.

Aliens are not real.

Dinosaurs never existed

nah he know it was the kikes who created it he is just covering for them

Not saying it's impossible, just pointing out another fact
Sad

>still back pedaling

Sad!

>he's backpeddling, haha, now I 've got him
>oh, wait, fuck, he's right
>let me backpeddle some more
Sad :\

>MUH CHINESE CONSPIRACIES

>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
>NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS

It's a Parks and Rec quote.

Ron Swanson.

Hahaha, Chinese on suicide watch. Our pres knows the truth.

>evidence
you mean how they had to retroactively lower past years temperature records to make it seem like the world was getting hotter? how about this mini ice age we're going into in 50 years or less? fucking idiot

Yes, and the left believes in the global warming projections in the same way they believed in the electoral projections. All proved to be wrong.

Turning 1 dollar into 6000 dollars isn't the same as turning a million dollars into six billion, though. It's like the square cube law.

Retroactively lower past temperature records?
Maybe your tinfoil hat is on too tight

He's correct. If you were old enough to remember the panic over the next ice age you'd agree with him.

It's no coincidence that the only people who are for action against anthropogenic climate change are either young people or establishills.

Climate change may or may not be real and it may or may not be something we can work together to address in some fashion but I do know 1) the nations who are reported to be most impacted by it won't do anything about it themselves unless the Western nations give them the money or materials directly, which is suspicious; and 2) the corporations that get the money, directly or indirectly, to work on "clean" energy are the same corporations "everyone" hates.

Fuck china and fuck hippies
not check these sick digits loser

In fact, to have the Sahara covered by water all you have to do is warm up the planet and melt the poles, so the phreatic level rises.

S A L T Y A S F U C K

well lets ignore whether global warming is true or not (for now) since there is probably nothing that can be said to change your point of view on reality. but lets talk about how this statement is ass backwards. china is one of the worlds worst polluters, and abuses it's own lax environmental laws to produce cheaper, and more quickly than any country that has decent envirenmental laws. if greener manufacturing were to become required in some fasion, say through global or even a national standard, china would be the one losing, not us. they litterally rely on cheap, dirty manufacturing to keep their prices lower than ours. we have the ability to be top dog in a global manufacturing market that focuses on greener high technology rather than centuries old industrial complexes, but we do not have the means to compete with china using the current standards for manufacturing. this is the logistical reality. so unless trump plans on pulling 1.5 billion americans from out of a hat, lowering our manufacturing regulations to near nonexistant levels, and then slashing the minimum wage, american manufacturing will never compete with china in terms of price and raw output. so instead of trying to beat china at it's own game, why not change the rules, regardless of whether you actually beleive the justification for such rule changes?

Knowledge is there if you want to check it out for yourself, nobody is restraining you from doing it or keeping it away from you. Nobody is adulterating the data, it's too public. There's no big conspiracy.

>can't predict the eleciton
>going to predict the climate 100 years from now

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

false equivalency

this graph coincides with dramatic changes in climate both current and projected as well as the start of industry up to this point. If you are going to deny that molecules carbon dioxide and methane do not trap heat in the atmosphere then go ahead and prove that to me.

But user, you can't see global warming from space can you?

Therefore it doesn't exist. Abolish global warming now!

Forgot the pic

Everyone could see Trump was gonna win. That doesn't mean he's a good decision

I don't care. in fact, we should warm up the arth, because it will primarily hit africa and middle east. they will perish

they're both truly equivalent to x * 6,000
basic math

Liberals BTFO

What's your point loser? BWAHAHAH

No, the practical applications of the money is not equivalent

We're all gonna be BTFO if the earth heats up to unlivable conditions, user

There will be a feedback loop once we reach a tipping point. Just watch as the ocean increases in temperature just enough for the methane clathrate trigger then we'll see what a refugee crisis really is "scientist"

He could believe in Smurfs for all I care. He will build the wall, throw out the muzzies and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

nothing else matters.

I can guarantee you that 300,000 years ago they did not have the equipment to test it.

Thus it is an estimate and not real evidence.

solar stocks cratered today because of that tweet

Yeah, and the dinosaurs weren't real either, right? The evidence left by past events is all just a hoax

You can buy a rope and kill yourself.

>this triggers adherents to Scientism

Listen to Lukaku m8

>ball is rolling down an incline because of gravity
>human comes along accelerates the motion along the same direction as the incline
>yeah, but it was already in motion, therefore his force couldn't be additive to the existing force

If you're not going to believe in our current understanding of science, what are you going to believe? God?

You do realise he has not even explained how he's going to do it? or proved that he has a way to do it.

He just said "I'm going to build a wall" and you just believed him. Just....No evidence no nothing. You just believed him.

Like do you honestly not see how that's retarded?

>implying stocks react to a 4 year old tweet
>implying the entire stock market didn't suffer a giant hiccup due to this

non-sequitur

Because it's true, faggot.

Global warming = hoax

Natural climate change where there are periods of warming = true.

Now fuck off.

any true scientist knows that there is no settled science. Science is based on theories much must always be tested. Climate change will lead to both cooling and warming. You will see the dustbowl area of the U.S. become drier. You will sea crops die on the equator. Famine and disease will occur which WILL lead to wars. Refugees will migrate in greater numbers than ever before. The best way to mitigate the result is to simply consume less and use cleaner energy. It's not the end of the world either way but it could be a whole lot better. I wonder how your sons and daughters will agree with you when the results of inaction stare them in the face. At least I can tell mine that I argued with people on the internet.

the majority of the market went up today as the risk premium was removed. i fully expect the fed to raise rates in december though to try to fuck trump

Trump's whole campaign ran like that and it's ridiculous people fell for it
>I'm gonna make america great again guys
>gonna get you all jobs
>get the mexicans out
>build a wall
>g-gonna make america great, guys

This though I don't consider trump stupid. I think a lot of people mistake his ability to communicate simply as him being stupid. He speaks in a way that even the dumbest American can understand him. He knows not everyone in America is as educated as he is and instead of hating them like the Clinton supporters did he made sure to communicate with them.

Trump isn't stupid. Hopefully he will be a good president.

I never expected him to build a real concrete wall like in Israel. All I wanted was a shift in focus: from amnesty to deportation of illegals. Trump will increase border controls and security.

As for the mudslimes. They hate him and that makes him likeable. Anything the muslims hate I love. Anything they love I hate.

Party hard when it reaches 420?

It was either Trump or Hillary. God, I hope she gets jailed or executed so stupid elections like this don't ever happen again.

FUCKING FINALLY!

kek

>once we reach a tipping point

Any day now.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now.

And maybe you should stop listening to the lies the media puts out. Go do some research and come back.

Thats actually true. To match a single fucking vulcano you have to enlarge existing industri ten times.

While the issue isn't settled, here is a good place to start:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=human contribution to climate change&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,14&as_vis=1

Read both pro and anti arguments against human involvement. While you should draw your own opinion, not cherry pick select papers, listen to an user/expert/friend, there is a growing consensus that human burning of fossil fuels is causing a shift in the earths climate that is occurring faster than the rate at which it should be occurring naturally and is overwhelming the Earth's natural response systems to excessive CO2 in the atmosphere.

Good global warming is bullshit

Lmao, who would take this graph serious?

Do you even know how different the saturation levels of OXYGEN where as little as million years ago?
Yet that graph estimates a constant for carbon dioxide, pure bs.

Fuck off,your more violent then Mexico deal with ur need for blood before you shit on a man who has yet to lead