#FuckWhiteWomen

THE MEME WAR IS NOT OVER YET
>THE MEME WAR IS NOT OVER YET

A lot of SJWs and feminist types are blaming White Women for Trump's victory. They are saying they betrayed their gender.

Now is our chance. We may be able to push a lot of women away from the feminism meme if we constantly demonize and blame them, they same way they do with white males. Try to make it sound like youre revoking their victim card. Lets not lose this oppurtunity.

#FuckWhiteWomen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fOjJZ4ryq0.
youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Fuck off, faggot. My war is over. I'm going back to my family

Ikr, I feel like itshe over, finally over. No amount of shilling againstus even matters now.

You cocksuckers will regret it in 2020

The war is never over

We should do this, because white women will realize they are better off with white men instead of minorities.

Yes, this. Strike while the iron is hot.

>thinking the globalist shits are going to give up so easily

We've all earned this day off. This day. It's not over.

the war is over when we say it's over

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE

bump b8ump bump bump bump bunp infinite bumps

> Low energy Kiwis
You will never be Australia.

This should be top priority now. Lets try and get our women on board with us.

sounds like a good plan

IN KEKS NAME, WE FIGHT.

GRANT US VICTORY

This.

I won't stop, but I will take a break. I just meant the board has a totally different atmosphere.

Don't have time today; but I'll make a strong independent black wumyn twitter acc tomorrow and be hostile towards the ones who shed tears over Clinton loss.
One 100% it'll work though?

bamp

bumparino

I'm a white woman and I'll spread this.

Brilliant idea. I'm in eastern WA, so pretty much most of the other woman I know voted Trump, but the ones who didn't wouldn't probably be convinced to if they actually thought that they other side wanted to harm them.

Actually, this is great to spread to the conservative women too. Quite a few are unconsciously racially aware, as in they won't date non-whites and show other subtle pro-white tells, but they'll never be openly racist unless they feel threatened. A bit more radicalization and you could have all the women who voted Trump voting for him again in 4 years out of love for nationalism/tribalism instead of hatred for dems.

Stop being a soft cunt
Women love trump go get yourself a fime girl ya poofter

>100% it'll work though
Better to try and fail then to never try at all

Suck it up, you fucking faggot. This shit ain't over.
>paddy scum
You'll never be white

I agree! We cannot get complacent! The movement has just begun! Kek memed Trump into president but there's more to be done!

#notmyliberals is our response to #notmypresident

Spread it, make it clear these cucks aren't welcome in the US any more than the illegals and Muslims they pander to!

That sounds pretty bold and powerful

hmmm... I am paying too much for car insurance.

This poster is correct. The pendulum needs to keep momentum. I heard one poster say he wants to swing it so hard it embeds itself in the wall for a thousand years and that seems appropriate.

My pic related needs to be the public face, so that we all look saner in comparison, but the Meme War can't end. It'd be a two-pronged assault.

y-yeah, i- il just go and inform my girl friends about it

I love your enthusiasm and wish you luck in your memetic endeavors.

>tits or gtfo

No we won't. In 2020 we will meme dog the bounty hunter into the white house. It's just business as usual.

Exactly! We cannot get complacent! The movement has just begun! Kek memed Trump into president but there's more to be done!

#notmyliberals is our response to #notmypresident

Spread it, make it clear these cucks aren't welcome in the US any more than the illegals and Muslims they pander to!

I like this idea. They're starting to crack, so sic the dogs against each other and fracture the party. They just need a little push as was said here Swing it right.

As long as this shit doesn't get out of hand and become a nu-CTR type manipulation I'm fine with it

FUND IT
fuck off faggot the war hasnt even begun. your family is dead DEEEEAAAAAD

seriously fucking do this now

Doing God's work. Please dont't let this slide. We need to find a way to get more of our women on board and this may be a wonderful opportunity.

This is good. Real good. Kek approves.

This. Let us have some time and come back with fresh ideas.

That a little too overt and actually counter to my intent. From a pragmatic standpoint, you just can't get millions and millions of citizens who disagree with you to peaceably leave the country.

no, because women buckle and don't think for themselves. We need to defend ourselves from this BS, but we need to protect the women too.

That's one cuckold tag

On the topic of Twitter accounts:

We should be keeping our war accounts separate from our real Twitter accounts (to conceal our identities as pol operatives), but how do we get our fake Twitter accounts to get enough followers as to seem real?

Nice flag

MAGA

War. War never changes.

#fuckwhitewomen is too over the top.

We need something a little more palatable to the normies, but with the same message.

Trump bump

I thought that 2020 is supposed to be kanye's year

Nothing they say matters anymore, OP. Relax.

I don't use twitter, but i'll be making an account for this purpose. How can I use this account most effectively?

You all think so connivingly lol

Just came on here to propose such a concept

Kek

Just another day at the office......

Maybe something like #WhiteWomenRuinedAmerica
Im not too familiar with twitter or tumblr

#blamewhitewomen ?

You don't have to do anything. They're already doing it themselves. It's on in full heat on tumblr right now.

What about #WhiteGirlEVIL you know, the yang to #blackgirlmagick's yin

nice, i guess i have even more free time now!

I think we should take a break from shitposting for a while and relax, enjoy the victory. Maybe until a specific date, like the New Year or Trump's inaugeration, and when that date comes we get back into the fight.

We all deserve to spend time with our families before the neverending meme wars continue.

the war isn't over until kek says it's over, his will be done

if digits i skip lecture and join

No, we need to aggravate it more and whip up a frenzy. This is brilliant!

#blamewhitewomen

Checked

Kek sign to accelerate ops if they're already battling

just sit back

You've served your time. go home user

We have won a battle, a big one, but not the war

>#fuckwhitewomen is too over the top.
not really it sounds like something #BLM would do

In principal you're spot on but the beauty of pol is the lack of any monolithic thought or action. this is a 24/7/365 network and needs to be

YES! LET US PUT ALL OUR ENERGY AND FOCUS ONTO THIS INSTEAD OF GETTING JOBS AND GFS. AND THEN WE'LL CONTINUE TO BLAME THE JEWS INSTEAD OF OURSELVES EVEN THOUGH IT IS OUR FAULT FOR NOT BETTERING OURSELVES!

Wait I'm confused. Who's jewing who again?

#WhiteGirlTragic

I love how Sup Forums predicted this would happen a couple years ago during the tumblr raids.

>once again, Sup Forums is always right

>MAAA Make America Afraid Again. Go with Christ bro.

White women will only seek to get the validation of those tweeting this and turn on us
This is a retarded idea OP

Get other Sup Forumsacks. But that would be suspicious soon, better to start slowly and actually build up the acc, post domÄ› stupid nice-ish things and give it few weeks.

BLM and femnazis shaming white women (really. like, in general) for demographically breaking for Trump

>He can't maintain a social life and be a supreme shitposter
Have you even ascended, bro??

>this ride never ends

I love you guys.
Praise KEK!

us jewing the jews, again.

LOW ENERGY

Shit don't end until we on mars nigga

With the left demonizing white men and unintentionally pushing many to vote trump and go right..There seems to be a chance this could work on white women as well if it trends hard enough. I'm sick of seeing women in my family & life being some of the most brainwashed victims of all this lefty bullshit.

Praise Kek!

>Victory Day, oh how far from us it was,
>Like a dwindling ember in a faded fire.
>There were miles ahead, burned and dusty
>We hastened this day as best we could.
>Days and nights a hard battle we fought

This is truly victory day for all who fought against global liberalist in meme wars. But we have to push for final kill!

youtube.com/watch?v=-fOjJZ4ryq0.

Whoaw.. really?

I advise people with black social media personas to spam white lib girls with videos of niggers who're hostile to all white people. And maybe some violence. People should stay away from outright threats as that could be a legal concern.

a sarcastic and passive aggressive #thanksalotwhitewomen might do the trick

Bro, we won the battle but there's a war to win. Imagine if we prove pizzagate and get high ranking politicians thrown in prison.

Take a short break to enjoy this win but we will need all hands on deck soon.

Now that I think of it, I should check out my car insurance rates right now.

this. trump winning was only the beginning of something far bigger. the true meme war has only begun

youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Don't use Fuck, they will censor it very fast
#BlameWhiteWomen #WhiteWomenPrivilege #ThanksWhiteWomen #WhiteWomenAreRacists #WhiteWomenAreBigots and so on

What the fuck, it even uses the same wording as that post.

>FuckWhiteWomen
I would like to.

You poor, little bastard.

I don't want white women to hate themselves.

Your family is here

I second this.

make them hate other women so they can see how retarded their little "who can be more offended" pissing contest is

We want the good ones to hate the feminazis. The ones who kill themselves because of this are part of evolution

:^)

It is no longer time to meme, it is time to build a wall.

Who gives a fuck? If you haven't already moved past white women now, you're doing it wrong

Explain to me what good this will do, except drive up the suicide, assault and rape rate of white women (including our mothers, gfs, sisters)