What did a Mexican ever do to you, personally?

What did a Mexican ever do to you, personally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
We hold grudges, paco.

nothing, but facelessmandecapitation.webm is enough for me to vote trump.

Actually take a girl that I liked...

Then she became a fucking lib and when I was at her place installing some programs on her computer, she said that, her dog is confused cause only drunk people come to her room and that her bf won't install them cause he left her.

Nada seniõr. You're kinda rare up here

As a Spaniard, Mexican ruined the word "Hispanic" with their shit indio genes

Hispanic could have been Irish or Italian tier until you fucks had to stop lying that it's a race even though government forms say it's not

He was also technically illegal.

*to start lying

Cheat on me and make my life hell for two years.

Wouldn't let me sleep with her and then let some scumbag druggie fuck her in the ass in the airplane bathroom.

>doing favours for a girl that left you for some brown manlet
cuck

being as big of a welfare user as niggers

imitate me.

I have a lot of good mexican friends. No problem with Mexicans coming in legally, but you have to do it legally.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK JUAN

>as a spaniard
>american flag
muh heritage

they call me arjensimio .

Bought me a beer

Mexicans are alright

El ChicANO was the political hot issue

It was the us government that stuck that racial term on them dumbass

slept with my wife

I didn't even ask her out to begin with, also got paid :^)

Nothing, we have an old mexican cleaning lady at work, and she's very adorable.

She hates mexicans, tough.

they brought me the wrong dish two times when i specificaly ordered an arepa del pollo
this is impardonable in France

this isn't personnel, kid.

Talk a lot of shit in Spanish to me. Fairly common. They were walking around in groups today on campus. Must be terrified of right wing death squads.

It's literally nothing personal, it's just that one of your motherfucking cartels killed my cousins and chopped off their heads and limbs. We were only able to identify them by the serial number of one of their artificial hips.

Pick up a gun and retake your country, goddamn it.

Stop this meme imbecile, do you understand meaning of a word "illegal"?

Call me a racist for because I didn't want to dance in a party.

Why does it always have to be personal? I've never been raped so should I love rapists?

>mexicans
>arepas

Built for me a great wall.

Illegal immigrants from Mexio have GREATLY added to the national debt and they're mostly drug lords/rapist etc

What do you not understand?

Exhaled carbon dioxide around me

Did you thank him?

you should not care about them

t. r9k

ruined my neighborhood filling it with loud, obnoxious, boorish, drug dealing/using scumbags who have no concept of respect of person or property. I've already taken down as many names as I can from my street and have sent them off in multiple reports to the INS in the hopes that at least some of them might be deported now that trump is president.

steal my shit every chance he could in 5th grade

I've met a lot of spaniard and they are pretty rude and racist, like you, to treat any Hispanic who have "indio" genes.

everything under texas is mexico
same shit

I blame TacoBell for giving Memetacos to Americans

Shat up my local community with crime and their shitty genes. Drove wages down too.

Park infront of my house making me park down the street and dropping green chili peppers on the floor in the post office. I'm not even joking.

Stop using the word "undocumented", we all know you're a fucking illegal, stop trying to embellish the fact that you're a fucking leech

What is wrong with wanting to reduce ILLEGAL immigration?

Get a skill, get a visa or stay in poverty.

third worlders have a lot in common.

flooded the entry level work force. took me MONTHS to land a job as a cashier. absolute min wage @ 7.25
the mexican customers complained when i couldnt speak spanish. i held up the line asking for a workmate to translate and there was a chimp out. after 3 complaints there was a new employee and the next day i was fired.

latino /mexicartels need to be killed

TRUMP NEEDS TO NUKE MEXICO ..

Exist

Gave birth to me :3

Thanks, mom. I'm glad I exist so I can see and rebuild the anglosphere with my half-white genes

Also they play loud ass polka music that sounds like dog shit which makes me not even want to be outside.

First of all, I don't hold the actions of punks against the whole demographic, but I was jumped in high school. Latino gangs bring problems like drugs and violence to our communities. America wants peace and prosperity and that's what I voted for.

Good post

Nothing, I just don't see why anyone would defend illegals. I'd call border patrol on my own uncles If I knew where they were living.

Harrassed me at my job, was racist toward me, made fun of me when i asked questions, put his hands on me.

One punch to the nose and i was out of a job but satisfied i got that piece of shit

Not become a state.

Nothing really. The US is completely open for you through legal means of entry. I love your food, some of your women, and you guys are bros excwpt when it's US vs Mexico in soccer.

>getting cheated on
>suffering for two whole years...two years!!!
... ... you gotta be kidding

I have a couple illegal bros who are fun on a personal level.

I wouldn't mind Mexicans as a small minority of like 5-10 percent. Hell I'd enjoy them being here.

Problem is America is being over run and will be a Latin American country. That I can't accept.

Cry me a diver pinche criollo

They took our jobs

They are right, though.

> they play loud ass polka music

you're already too tolerant as a society tb-h

>sounds like dog shit

what did he mean by this?

stop slacking pancho, god emperor want his wall by the end of the year.

Occupy my country illegally.

me personally?

They come to America, and don't have a shred of pride so they end up working for shit money. Then because they work for nothing it gives employers wiggle room to pay shit wages. Then that opens up a whole can of fucking worms where it results in my girl's social justice friend that i want to bang arguing about wages with me. Making my future threesome plans really fuckin hard pace. Really fuckin hard. If you didn't make tequila I'd be even more pissed Paco.

Nothing. Enforcing the law is not about revenge or hatred, it's just standard procedure.

When your economy is healthy and your people aren't simply going to steal jobs from economically desperate Americans like blacks and legally-immigrated hispanics, then we can talk about an open border.

Until then, get your shit together on your own.

I've been in the US for only a month, for vacation and stuff. I ran away from two mexicans when they tried to rob me, then a few nights later, some niggers attacked me and broke my beers I recently bought.
So, hail Trump! Don't even allow us roaches too, cleanse your country from filth.

He's right though, only Spanish rock and Cumbias sound good. Too bad most of them play garbage ranchero trash

They often let their hordes of children run wild whenever they go out in public

My theory is that they have so many kids because they know that their gonna lose some due to their negligent parenting

too many bro, you realize that im mexican american and their is only27 million of us legals and 40 million illegals. everyone thinks im an idiot who cant speak english when i can perfectly

I wasnt aware dog shit made noise

Turning my town into Mexico, nothing against you guys personally, just keep Mexico in Mexico.

Be a Mexican. That's what they did to me ;c

Callate el hocico, no pienses en tí, piensa en que esto es un beneficio (o un mal necesario, por si así quieres verlo) para el mundo.

Nothing. Never saw one until I went to Berlin this summer and saw a Mexican national Balette team or whatever the fuck it was.

A few have sucked my dick... So there's that.

One of its "people" killed my best friend.

I'm Mexican but god I fucking hate other Mexicans, they act like the white man owes them something. They work allot for so little and when they do work they tend to work fast and not do a good job. Also they are like rats, I don't trust the majority of them they always have a hidden agenda.

As a Legal Mexican I hate the ones in my race that refuse to adapt to U.S Culture and act like they're still in Mexico.

Take the Alamo

fucking this.

They're short and smelly and brown and I'd rather not have to see them in public.

Listen Mexico ..

YOU GIVE UP DRUGGE LORDS OK

Drone strike last known drug cartels in mins !

Mexico Grow bollocks ok

>when I was at her place installing some programs on her computer, she said that, her dog is confused cause only drunk people come to her room and that her bf won't install them cause he left her

stole my weed

Nothing but I've had the pleasure to not actual know any because I live in MA. The only Latinos I've ever met were Salvadorians.

The only minority group I actively dislike are blacks.

called me white boy in a rude tone and demanded I help him with his math homework.

Suckerpunch me in the face

Have me arrested under false charges and sent to jail for a month and cost me $2000 worth of lawyer fees

Gave me $1000 when my mom got cancer

Was my best friend

Made me tacos and burritos

He autistically decided I wasn't his friend anymore because I wasn't at his every beck and call, even though I was the one who originally sought out the friendship.

Just a spineless shallow retard who only cares about money, kinda like that guy who directed Birdemic.

Nothing
In fact once I traveled down to mexico to help build a house for a poor family.
We need to help the mexicans not by bringing them in but by fixing their country.

Gangbangers basically. They fucked with anyone who wasn't one of their own pieces of human trash. My brother and my white friends got it far worse though.

Hispanic NM btw

Nothing. Now build wall.

Robbed me, actually.. I guess honest work is just too hard.

Just made me remember back during middle and high school that all the really poor speaking and illegal Mexican would always try to latch on to me for my class/home work until I told them to fuck off and actually try in school on their own.

he meant it sounds really bad fampam

>GCHQ Detected
might be rubbish but we/Brits protect out Trump ok

>he doesn't like Banda

Say what you will about illegal immigration, this is just poor taste

>mexican american war
>initiated by america to take the land
Yeah no mr. Smith

stole 1$