Say something nice and reassuring to this crushed liberal

Say something nice and reassuring to this crushed liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c
daddyiwantthis.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a long night maybe she needed some sleep

>8 years isnt too long

It was a long night maybe she needed some cock

not bad but I prefer to see them in this position

My cocks got a hard curve in it.

There there, you can still correct my record

can't wait for the holocaust body pile allusions

though it won't work because the jews ended up in much more dignifying postures

"You'll now have it easier to buy a gun so you can kill yourself"

Be nice

It's alright, after the first day or two being raped constantly starts to feel pretty good.

Enjoy the Swing To The Right, libfags.

Trump is like medication, sweetie. He might not taste good and you may not want to take him but he's what you need to make everything better.

don't worry I have the dragonballs right here

Hike up your dress and I'll shove my BWC in your ass.

It's for your best.

They legalised suicide in Colorado

Are you fucking serious?

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard, there are VERY GOOD REASONS for suicide to be a noncriminal offense.

EAT SHIT C U C K

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA SAY IT WITH ME YOU BITCH

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

I can't grab your pussy when you're lying down there.....

"I'm a Hillary supporter as well crushed liberal. But I'm not sad, I'm laughing at this shit. Besides, I didn't think Trump would win so I guess he could be a good president because I don't think he can. So stop fucking crying."

The sun came up this morning.

The birds sang.

The world is as it was yesterday.

And your crooked cunt of a candidate can't start WWIII now.

Nah, she has the runs. That's called the fecal position

bernie would have won

Trump's going to fix our crumbling inner cities

>And your crooked cunt of a candidate can't start WWIII now.
that wouldn't have happened though

you know nothing about what you're talking about

and in 50 years because of the acts of your fatass candidate, the birds won't be singing anymore.

hahahaha

It's sickening that people view this kind of behavior as legitimately concerning and not as childish and pathetic.

You've got a nice ass.

If Trump lost, would you blame people for doing the samething? As far as she knows, she thinks rape will become legal or something.

there there, my cock rages on

As one would expect of an ignorant child.

"You have to go back."

>Say something nice and reassuring to this crushed liberal.

Obama>Bush Jr., Clinton>Bush Sr, CarterNixon

whoever our next guy is>Trump

Historically speaking the odds are in our favor.

>wearing opaque tights but crying for Clinton

She could MAGA in traditional dress, why won't she?

Fucking saved

why do so many people pretend to be such pussies these days? are they addicted to sympathy?

youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c

Does this look like the face of mercy?

I legit feel bad for her, so probably.

you are a grown up adult

now go back

>Feel sorry for me!

>Feed my emotions!

>Gib attention!

>Melbourne

Legit died pham

Tanks in 30 minutes.

Yes.

Expressing discontent is one thing. Lying on the floor in public like a fucking toddler is pathetic.

You had your fun. Now let someone else have a turn.

I would like to hear said reasons, if you don't mind elaborating.

Just because Trump got elected doesn't mean we're gonna start lynching black people and stoning gays in the street. It's not nearly as bad as you think you weak-spirited, fragile-minded ninny.

Eat the pain.

WITH A SHARP
KNIFE
CUT DEEPLY INTO THE
MAJOR ARTERY OF YOUR
LEFT WRIST
EAT THE PAIN

Idk how old you are, but if you're under 30 there's a good chance you'll live to regret giving trump any support. Have a good time in the meanwhile but

based on the trend your chances in 2024 are pretty good.

all tuckered out needed to dream of legos

In the alternate timeline it became legal in Arkansas and Hillary became president.

>Anne Erin
>remember that name
>remember that trip

It's the anti-Baneposter from fucking Sup Forums. Baneposters WORLDWIDE need to stand WITH Trump in these trying times.

if i end up actually being remembered for something, and that something is my opinion on repeatedly quoting a batman movie, just fucking kill me senpai

Trump will make America great again for her too, even if she doesn't realize it.

If singles, Bane will crash your plane.

here's one plane I hope crashes with no survivors

That edit fits Shillary better senpai.

Nice dress, it's probably the "Lewinsky" blouse color that's making me hard. Wanting to cum all over it

"Now you can learn about the real world, sweetie"

Trump's working for this whole country, and if you stay, that includes you.

Tell em they probably wont even notice his presidency in their gated communities, university campuses and trendy cafes and restaurants

every fucking time

kek

Have a strange boner looking at that pic

The United States of America has enjoyed the longest uninterrupted peaceful transfer of power in the world. This country is a bastion of stability and freedom. You could go to sleep tonight, forget there even was a president, and you wouldn't even notice the difference. In four years you might see a few new lawn signs but in the mean time you will get up, eat breakfast, go to work, and come home to your loved ones.
This is one of the things that makes The United States of America the greatest country on the planet.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

checked

Do you want help to get up? I can grab you by the pussy...

Go to your "safe space" and do not emerge until you decide to act like an adult.

Fucking brats and crybabies.

Obviously you GROSS SCUMBAG because I am white and privileged. What about all the POC and LGBGQIA people that are SCARED AND CRYING

#ISTANDWITHTHEM

Just take a deep breath and go to your Tumblr:
daddyiwantthis.tumblr.com/

I have some limited sympathy -- she only knows that she has been taught, it is not her fault that academia has decided there is political advantage to be gained by teaching her a lot of nonsense.

And they truly, absolutely, unquestionably knew they were going to win. So the shock would be huge.

She now has the opportunity to have this system shock propel her back towards rationality. I hope that happens.

Yes. Plus they get street cred for it. The more oppressed and the bigger victim you are and the more intensely you FEEL about things, the more SJW Bonus Super Points are entered on your permanent scholastic record.

You're a... Warmist... aren't you?

I'm not familiar with the word

Pic provides context.

Your time scale led me to speculate that this is what you were talking about.

I'm taking you somewhere more private...

I hear Canada is really nice this time of year :^)

Dank memes can melt steel beams.

Man all those extreme breakdowns and outbursts everywhere.

People got agressively soft over the last ten years.

THIS !

Well let me extract from your context clues and infer that you don't believe that the global temperature is increasing due to human activity that requires urgent attention and an immediate, global divestment from fossil fuels.

Why do you hate science?

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! SO SICK OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT, I HOPE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS CAN BE BEST SUMMARIZED BY A JACK BOOT CRUSHING YOUR FACE INTO THE PAVEMENT!!!

my kind words are in the attached image

Yes faggot.
If a Trump supporter decided to cry in the fetal position because he lost that would be fucking pathetic.
But that doesn't happen because only leftists are so shameless and pathetic.