Infinity War

>Final battle happens on earth as Thanos' supposed genesis of conquest
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out and Bucky dying
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
>Thanos leaves Thor heavily incapacitated
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... all these actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up

ant man?

"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos has his back to the avenger,looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos uses the time gem to revert Roger's back to his former self, an attempt to humiliate him in front of his fallen comrades
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos slaps Rogers around
"Just like your race, small, stubborn, and stupid"
>Thanos prepares to end this one sided battle with a single blow
>Rogers barely manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest
>Rogers smiles
'I can do this all day' as life exits his eyes

>Rest of the able avengers and guardians stand up and becomes enraged
>each has their individual moments but everyone becomes more coordinate and plans on dislodging individual stones from the gauntlet and getting it as far away from Thanos as possible
>Tony Strange and Rocket is able to dislodge the mind stone
>Hulk, Drax and Spider man is able to dislodge the time gem
>Black Panther,Ant-man, Widow and Quill is able to dislodge the space gem
>Thor and Quill teams up to take Thanos down and is able to dislodge the Soul Gem
>Thanos is left with the power and reality stones and claims that it all he needs to eventually take everything back and uses the reality stone to 'call' each individual stones back to him
>Thanos incapacitates Quill and turns his gaze unto Thor as each stone flies back to the gauntlet
>Thor fights Thanos and is heavily unmatched
>Thanos then aligns the 9 realms, preparing to do what Malektih failed to do and suceeds, leaving earth for last.
>Thanos uses the time gem to revert everyone back to fighting condition then proceeds to curbstomp everyone using the gauntlet, displacing himself around using the space gem and killing each avenger/guardians then bringing them back for more
>Thanos hubris gets the best of him and allows Strange, Rocket and Tony to come up with a last plan of attack that manages to take off both Reality and Soul gems
>Thanos is taken aback by the sudden spur of retaliation
>Thor comes up with a plan to use the reality gem himself to make things right but was warned that it might drain him far beyond what he is capable of and is unable to use the full extent of both gems and will have to do something on a smaller scale
>Thor touches the Soul gem and sees a vision of Odin telling him not to lose hope and realize that he cannot stop this all by himself and that deep down Thor knows what exactly he has to do

>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday 1943, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy mutters
"I know" leaves his lips as tears starts to fall
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts racing on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight

nice fan fiction

>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"The end of the line"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you, Pal"
>Thor wields both reality and soul gems at once, both taking its toll on his body
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Thor uses both gems to bring Steve back to life
>Steve reaches for the hand
>Thanos goes on with his rampage and prepares to end life on earth
>Thor uses the rest of his strength to use both gems to reforge Mjolnir at its destruction
>Thors reaches out his hand, calling Mjolnir one last time
>Thanos laughs
"Odinson, gaze upon what you failed to protect"
>we see Mjolnir vibrate then fly from Asgard to earth
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life and fight Thanos alongside Thor
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger and Thor once and for all
>Thor stops Mjolnir at Steve's feet, realizing his vital role in this war and goes on a coma similar to Odinsleep
>Thanos charges in
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir just as Thanos is about to annihilate him
>huge explosion with lightning and shit
>chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers and is reverted back to his stronger self
>Rogers gains the power of Thor and catches Thanos by surprise, managing to dislodge the power stone and bonding it with Mjolnir
>Roger smacks Thanos around, each gems individually falling
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the empty infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

i never understood why cap would be able to do anything Thor couldn't with Mjolnir against Thanos

I had the exact same idea with Cap getting chainmail from Mjolnir years ago.

Great minds, huh?

Everyone in the theater would cry

This part I can legitimately believe. The rest sounds somewhat fan theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

7/10 plot idea, user. Do you write any more stories? They’re not that bad.

Capwanking. Sort of like how they claim Jane Foster wielded Mjolnir best despite never slaying the immensely powerful beings that Thor slayed with Mjolnir.

No mention of the Yaas Queen. I call bullshit.

It’s an old pasta, way before Thor 3

It might be complete shit when it comes out. I'm definitely getting burned out a bit on MCU.

That being said, if they have Cap die I'll probably cry. I just love Chris Evans so much. We don't deserve him.

Probably the only part I liked, I would cry like a bitch.

That said there is going to be a scene that is going to be set in the 1940's judging by some of the sets they did for this movie so there might be something involving Steve going to the past or relieving a memory or something.

Not to mention minimal to no RDJ wank.

If Evans dies then I can finally stop giving a shit about the MCU, only way they would bring me back is with a Dick Rider movie and I doubt that will ever happen.

All Star Superman was better.

GET BEHIND THEE SATAN

I don't care what else happens in Avengers 4. I want this to happen. I need this to happen.

Why meme arrows then spoiler text? What was the point?

He's been honing it for years.

Nah, just two kids sucking marvel schlong for too long.

>Tony Strange

I know you just missed a comma, but hey

I like it OP, but there's not nearly enough Stark-wank for this to be realistic

You forgot the quips

I really want to see this happen along with Mjolnir Cap