Bane

Was he the best cape movie villain since Heath Ledger Joker?

>Intimidating
>Had charisma
>Very Quotable
>Got Shit Done

Even without the venom he was still strong as fuck and still fucked up Batman.

Not even the MCU can pulloff having a villain as good as this.

>Was he the best cape movie villain since Heath Ledger Joker?
For you.

You rely like a younger man, nothing held back.

People will hate to admit this, but yes. He's the only CBM villain since 2010 to have any kind of presence or memorability.

So whats the next part of this thread?

>Intimidating
No. He was not intimidating before being being revealed to be Talia's cucked little bitch and he wasn't intimidating after
>Had charisma
Hell no.
>Veru Quotable
Shitty memes don't count.

Leave. Now.

>revealed to be Talia's cucked little bitch and he wasn't intimidating after

12 year old logic

Fuck off.
And thinking a mediocre capeshit movie villain can ever be intimidating is 10 year old's logic.

Butthurt faggot.

>the best

nope

Man isn't that the movie that followed the Ledger Joker movie? Are you basically asking if he's the best villain in like a 2 year span?
What, dare I ask, is the next question in your master plan?

when Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to cum

You're the one who's butthurt because your shitty villain is criticized, cuck.

>"Search him, and then I will kill you."
I loved the fact that Bane was so cold to his followers and yet they would follow him into Hell itself. It kinda makes him like the Joker in some way (like the psycho in the police station scene who had a bomb implanted in him by the Joker).

Gross.

And yet you replied like a chode.

Your tears are funny.

I loved Bane, and the memes will never change that. The majority of valid pieces of critique against him are a casualty of the universe he's in, and not his actual character. If you look at Bane (and really, TDKR as a whole) from the lens of its own universe he really is a character that gets a lot more hate than he deserves. Now to say he's the best capeshit villain since Ledger-Joker is a bit of a stretch. Tyrion in DoFP, Vulture, and Loki all make compelling cases. But he's up there.

Also you can't deny his very existence has done good things for the character.

Ledger Joker is godawful, but capefags are retards with no taste so they latched onto him.

The first time I saw that part I thought I heard wrong. It's fucking crazy that his goons were that obedient.

They're really no different than any fanatical terrorist. To them, they are dying for a worthy cause and that sewer goon in particular failed Bane anyways.

Hothead.. plz

He was overrated like the entire dark knight saga.

>thinly-disguised Baneposting

I prefer Zod over Bane.

Never go full retard.

He was ok

DOCTOR PAVEL

He's right, you low standards faggot.

Suck a cock.

He sounded and talked like a good old grandpa. How could be intimidating?

You first, cuckboy.

He is the best for me.

Fucking this, even the horrible fucking twist could not ruin how awesome he was

>Was he the best cape movie villain since Heath Ledger Joker?
>Heat Legend Joker
>good

Shh, user. He's popular so you can't dislike him or otherwise you're "contrarian"

>Hat Ledge

>Heart Enlarged

Someone get this hothead outta here.

Not by a cunty mile.

That voice tho

Bump.

That's a matter of perception. For me, I liked how carefree he sounded. It's like he was mocking whoever he talked to, showing he's so far above them that their struggles amuse him.

He's only memorable because he had a stupid weird voice people like to mock

Of course you can dislike him ,just don't confuse your personal tastes with quality.

You have shit taste.