TFW i cried on the way home because of how bad TLJ was

>TFW i cried on the way home because of how bad TLJ was
Plz tell me disney wont ruin deadpool and alien and predator like they ruined star wars, plz....

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000608165547/http://www.digiserve.com:80/eescape/closet/silly/50-Reasons-Jedi-Sucks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Plz tell me disney wont ruin deadpool and alien
>and alien

What's that saying? Don't break what's already broken?

Its not as bad as diversity wars is, its not nearly as bad

What was wrong with TLJ?

>killed off snoke, the only interesting thing about TFA and made it into a joke
>focused on shit characters like finn and rey being a mary sue again
>every rebel thats given a close up ora n officer is a woman, thereby trying to make it into a feminist film and ostracizing the men by pssievly telling them to fuck off
>pointless drama about kylo ren turning good or evil that isnt interesting
>killing off luke skywalker
I want kathleen kennedy and her feminist shit writing bitchiness to fucking die. They ruined my favorite child hood movie series

They'll make an alien movie where every death is off screen, and Ripley because nostalgia. Guarantee it.
Oh, and it'll have the EXACT same plot beats as aliens, and be rated pg13

I swear to god if they do this i will shoot up a disney store

>every rebel thats given a close up ora n officer is a woman
Poe and Ackbar aren't women

Ackbar dies, thats another gripe i had with it

Hey, you try watching your childhood get raped by shit characters and bad storytelling.

Already did, way back.

>Killed of snoke
For what purpose

Because the didector thinks it makes him a good writer by having a twist but doesnt realize it makes him a shit hack with no talent. We learned nothing and all that hype was for naught. I fucking hate the sequal triology

Yoda destroys knowledge.
Luke is a coward, attempts to murder kylo in his sleep.
Rey is a non character.
Leia can survive the vacuum of space but not cocaine in a plane.
Snoke lol

To show that he has the power to come back to life

>attempts to murder kylo in his sleep.
No he didn't. If he had wanted to the little cuck would have been dead.

He thought about it for a second.

>Yoda destroys knowledge.
He didn't though. The books were on the Falcon at the end.

Yoda was never about "it's important we preserve knowlage". He's wise, not knowlagable.

Luke is completely in line with the OT. This whole concept of him being space jesus who can do no wrong is ridiculous.

>Snoke lol
This was clearly done for a reason. Do people think Ryan just killed off Snoke to fuck with JJ or something? Either he's being built up to come back to life or Kylo is going to have massive payoff

That's not an attempt. Wanting to kill someone and actually trying are wholly seperate things.

Luke should have played it off as a training exercise.

>Do people think Ryan just killed off Snoke to fuck with JJ or something?
I thought it was obvious

Serves you people right for hyping this shit. Now every film after this will be even worse.

>every rebel thats given a close up ora n officer is a woman, thereby trying to make it into a feminist film and ostracizing the men by pssievly telling them to fuck off

Im never seeing another disney star wars film again. I legit am drinking the pain away and am thinking about trying to overdose again. I havent gotten this upset since the samurai jack ending. God, i hate my life.

Unironically try it and then once you fuck that up (Because you and I both know you will) try and see a therapist about your unhealthy attachments to franchises and stop being such a fucking manchild.

If you dont think theirs a clear agenda in that your just as much of a sheep as the star wars nerds wholl love anything with the brand name on it. Luke is dead, they dont want white men in this franchise anymore. We are the most hated race. I gaurentee you this will cause some fanatic to shoot someone associated to new star wars and disney, and then feminazis will spin it into more man hating. I want the pain to end

It's just a movie you colossal faggot
I wonder if people were this fucking whiny after the prequel series

Yes. And it was insipid then.

Go ahead and eat some buckshot bud

It was my life you fucking asswipes.
>”lol its just a movie stop getting so attached”
Fuck off you filthy normies, because thats shit they would say. Its the only thing i was looking forward to for years and now i have nothing

>I gaurentee you this will cause some fanatic to shoot someone
God I hope it's you who gets perforated. Preferably a non fatal gut shot.

Were you crying about the women in Mad Max too?

web.archive.org/web/20000608165547/http://www.digiserve.com:80/eescape/closet/silly/50-Reasons-Jedi-Sucks.html

this was before the prequels.

No because that was still a film that potrayed men in an awsome light and the matriarchy in their fucking failed and needed a man to save it

>normies

>Its the only thing i was looking forward to for years
What a sad pathetic sad sack of shit you are.
>and now i have nothing
You have no one to blame but yourself for investing that much in a movie and fuck all else.

This is unbelievable
And I thought tumblr was melodramatic

Just consider these new movies as its own separate thing

Lol you goddamn faggot

Nice strawman argument normalfag bitch
Where do you think you are idiot
When it ruins a film series ive waited years to see i have a right to violently hate them and anyone involved
Fuck off disney faggot

I'm taking screenshots of this thread

You're an adult faggot. Your childhood doesn't mean shit and no one has to respect it just because you want to be a manchild living in the past.

>Yoda was never about "it's important we preserve knowlage". He's wise, not knowlagable.
You're a fucking retard.

Put me in the screenshoot too!
Boyega is fucking ugly even for niggers standards and Ridley can't act for SHIT.

It's impressive that you make up a scenario where someone murders someone over a movie, then posit that those who complain are the problems.

They have everyright to respect it because i am a true fan, not all these feminist bitchs and hipsters who got on the nerd bandwagon to be trendy and were clapping like retarded seals whenever dumb shit like leia flying like superman in space or “le ebin porgs” popped up on the screen. Get fucked

>Where do you think you are idiot
Sup Forums
But based on your temperament and paranoia I assume you thought you're still on /r9k/.

>calling out bullshit makes me not a nerd
No, YOUR not the true fan. A true fan calls out bullshit when they see it, not takes it in the ass and acts like a submissive cuck and let directors shit on past works. Its you faggots who ruined the MCU with quips and marvel comics with SJW nonsense and let them get away with it without saying anything.

>leia flying like superman in space
hated TLJ but that was pretty damn badass imho
who knew Leia could use the Force other than to look distressed

You're an adult, there is no safety net anymore unless your parents still want to carry your deadweight. Your childhood is gone and either move on to adulthood or be a dredge on society whose opinion doesn't matter.

>>every rebel thats given a close up ora n officer is a woman, thereby trying to make it into a feminist film and ostracizing the men by pssievly telling them to fuck off
You know it's that type of thinking that caused the SJWs to force diversity in stupid places in the first place. Faggot.

I don't think they don't have an agenda, I just think you're a whiney bitch

>a true fan
Fan is short for fanatic user and we can always do with less of those.

>supprting a scene a only a five year old would think was cool
She shouldve exploded like in total recall in space. Thats what carrie fisher gets for being a feminist bitch anyways, and telling daisey ridley that sexualization is bad

Well if there going to push that shit then more people will beat up feminazis and not see their shit propaganda. Its going to blow up in their impotent man hating faces.

Star wars is MY franchise, not some whiney tumblr fags who havent even seen a star wars movie before they casted an untalented bitch like ridley for feminist bullshit. Kill yourself

>Its going to blow up in their impotent man hating faces.
Like how your childhood franchise got raped in front of yours?

>Star wars is MY franchise
You should inform Disney then, they seem to think they own it. Weird misunderstanding.

Once people stop seeing their utter shit theyll have to get someone competant on star wars. Either that or someone takes one for the team and kills kathleen kennedy