How do we make Italy great again?

Please people of Sup Forums, believers of KEK, listen up.
The first move to make now for me is to make Italy great again, because just bringing Italy to the grandeur of whilom, Europe will improve and become the great power that was and that's meant to be. Let's put aside the joke and let us realize that Italy is the cradle of European culture and the world. Architecture, art and culture of the Romans and the Renaissance Italian must rise from its ashes to make Europe beautiful again. The question that I put to you is: How do we make Italy great again?

Italy has been runned by billionair for too long. The north is perhaps one of the best regions in europe but the south is falling behind.
Silvio Berlusconi and Mario Monti where the globalist that the US just rejected. Follow the golden path Italy

Resurrect uncle Benito

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

why you pastaniggers have to plagiarize our hat

Letsa have da pizza party oh wait shit

You were never great. You are the worst ally a country could ever have.

You WERE the cradle of Western culture, you can be one again if you become a superpower with a giant movie-industry or something like that. Not even KEK magic can get you that.

>BUILD SEAWALL

We can't meme on the referendum yet, but for sure we can go for the elections. Our Sup Forumsacchi can set something up for sure.

Non fa al momento

pls The last guy to try and make Italy great again, got bogged down in Greece.

Never doubt about the power of KEK.

Even Mussolini admitted you weren't White..

Whatever you do, it needs to include sinking migrant boats and letting the idiots in them drown

Kick people out after you can keep them from coming right back

We are cucked, EU control us.

Step1: stop voting for corrupt politicians.

.....nah, can't be done, sorry Italy, you just love corruption too much.

that is just against the culture of Sicilian people and island/sea people in general
they can't let a human being drown no matter what

they should be sent back to Lybia on the spot tho, i agree

Italy was a mistake a bro, the republic has to fall and a new form of governament must replace it.

That said this will never happen, couse of EU.

There is only one party who promotes no corruption and they are probably gonna win next elections