MEGA Discord thread #1

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Okay, Sup Forums. This is no longer a joke, this is no longer just about memes. We now showed that, though they may call us "deplorables", we have our political weight. We have the power to redpill and meme people to change their opinions.

I know many of you have spent countless hours photoshopping and investigating, researching and writing. We all should be proud of ourselves. But that pride shouldn't make us weak, make us lose our form again, as it's happened numerous times already. We have to set up a united system which will react accordingly to the things that happen in the future. We have a great plan ahead of us:

pastebin.com/qg3i7pAS

It is in our plans to strengthen Eurosceptic and nationalist/radical conservative parties in Europe to make it great again.

We need a team of dedicated enthusiasts: translators, writers, idea bringers. As we've already established our own idea sharing resource over at Discord (discord.gg/WxYct7y) we are going to need many FrencAnons and AustrAnons to help us with translation and political lore to get ourselves ready for the coming elections. GET IN HERE, ANONS!

Those who want to participate -- bump this thread and reply to it. Join our Discord channel within Sup Forums's own Discord server. (discord.gg/WxYct7y) Spread the word, let's do this!

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20151113-germany-spying-france-hollande-merkel-no-surprise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless bump

BUMP

>Russians dismantling EU

we're pottery

absolute pottery

KRIEGSPLAN

a bump for our new russian allies and our glorious plans to MEGA

NYPA

Not you again CTR ''''''''''''bulg'''''''''''''. You're assuming that the EU is good.

Don't want to, don't join. CTR you're pretty useless.

It is.

Its better than your """""""""""""union""""""""""" that left us in poverty. Please never assume leadership over anything again.

I'm a writer, I can help

Soviet Union wasn't based obviously. I thought we're trying to be anti-leftist values here?

SweAnon brings the help

Go on the discord then

MEGATRON COMING THROUGH

Bumpin' it up

germanbro reporting in

>this is no longer just about memes
>just about memes
>just memes
Are you questioning the power of KEK?

i'am pro EU though, US is trying to do divide and conquer tactics on us europeans since we're stronger together

Don't think that OPs can bump
Get on the Discord
Then why are you here?

AustroAnons, we NEED YOU. RIGHT. NOW. Join the conversation, help us out!

Trump is only the beginning

Fuck you Rook faggot.

ÖSTERREICHER !

You have no understanding of the american people, b*lgarian kike.

NEVER forget the price of war. Russia

france24.com/en/20151113-germany-spying-france-hollande-merkel-no-surprise

We need our own sovereign nation. Smaller european states should federate to gain power.

Are you implying I would?

AustrAnon here, give me a tl;dr for what you need me

OП-хyй, yблюдoк, пeтyч, MOШHA
Caжи нaвepни, мpaзь!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Server isn't working for me

POL Intelligence Agency (NOC) opperative here. Speak english spanish and can type in french but not pronounce it very well. Learned french playing FFXI so all thru text chat. No work / school so I have many hours every day to analyze intel. Will gladly join you guys whenever you decide to start.

I cant edit or translate really, what can i do to help?