Heathcliff and everyone watching TV chew gum

Heathcliff and everyone watching TV chew gum.

Do you guys think that Gallagher wants to kill himself?

He problably don't get much money for this. His carrer is based on drawing the same fucking cat day after day to fill space in a dead form fo media, all because of the shitty legacy of his uncle

Is there some kind of joke here that i'm too retarded to get?

Heathcliff heathcliff no one should, write jokes that are very good.

He probably doesn't care and looks at this as a way to make easy cash. His real passion might be gun collecting or something.

What a week.

Edits and exploitables later

I hope not, I want him to be either happy or a speaker for the old dada gods.

>shadman

There are days when I wonder if Heathcliff poster is Gallagher himself.

What in the FUCK does this one mean??? Is he supposed to be like Jesus rising from the dead??? WTF

I don't get it. Why did you repost the OP pic in lower resolution?

gun family

GIF makes editing easier newfriend.

>Heathcliff minus Heathcliff

Do you want MORE?

and MORE?

The cunning cat stalks its pray.

Sup Forums has been having these threads since 2013. We also used to have funky winkerbean threads and marmaduke threads. The humor is still absent from healthcliff.

>day after day
>implying he can't make a weekly buffer of comics in three hours, especially considering the fact that colorist is another person

Most people aren't that fragile. Fuck most people wish they had Gallagher's job.

He must be building up to something here, right? Tomorrow is the Sunday strip so it'll have multiple panels. A full week of gum strips, what could he pull off for the Sunday strip to cap it all off?

He's an art professor and musician.

This week has really turned me around on the Gum Saga. That said, after this week, he has to take a break from gum for a bit, right?

I wonder what Gallagher is gonna make the characters do next for a whole week? The possibilities are endless.

I hope we get a Ham Helmet week.

One more

My biggest regret in life is not having saved every transparent Heathcliff image.

I hope the bait saga comes back, really good reaction pics.

Yeah, Bait, Garbage App, Helmet, Wig, and Lemonade Stands are my favorites. Never been too fond of Bad Breath or Gum.