If Sup Forums memed Trump into presidency, how come young people didn't vote for Trump? Old people did...

If Sup Forums memed Trump into presidency, how come young people didn't vote for Trump? Old people did, and they don't use internet.

Bwamp, i wanna know opinions.

Also, if Sup Forums memed Trump into presidency, how come they couldn't meme themselves a job, gf, weighloss, height gain, hair loss prevention and Jews from being so powerful?

kek did it

Because they were re educated at university yo Hate Trump and vote for Hilary

we take baby steps.

first US president, now we work on gfs and jobs

I got a job offer yesterday

way more young people voted for Trump than for Romney

>If yahoo is an internet search engine that's used by some, how come young people don't use it. Old people don't use internet.

Well some of the young do. Don't have to be all.

How important was Sup Forums really? I already told to my gf that Sup Forums is the secret society behind Trump but then she said that young people who see memes didn't vote for Trump.

The question is how do we meme Ivanka topless

you know that in an almost balanced proportion, small changes make a difference?

we also lended Kek's energy to everyone in the movement, not just young urbanites.

I think Trump had a solid voter base from these "racist old white males", but that wouldn't be enough for him to win the election, he won in some places that surprised everyone, this might have been the internet's doing with both Sup Forums and (4*2)chan Sup Forums being the catalyst, need someone to check the numbers to be sure.

Do they have the net in your small contry now?
Is it cold?

Fox and the Daily Mail have been taking all our memes and stories about SJWs, cultural relativism, anti-West, pro-Muslim all that stuff, converting it into old people speak and making them panic.

meme magic is a meme

>Do they have the net in your small contry now?

Just ask the memes.

fake unfortunately.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>how come they couldn't meme themselves a gf
Meme magic isn't THAT strong.

That's not how it works, if Sup Forums focused on a single person, it probably could make him famous and consequentlygive him all these things, but each individual poster taken alone is powerless, the internet's power is propaganda, making things known and influencing people's perception of reality.

trust me we have made massive inroads in their young support. without the memes they could very well have voted hillary in

yung ppl are a work in progress

old people are more based having actually had some life experience

>I meme at work
>show my memes to my gf
nice straw man. 1.5/10 for giving you a (You)

if marx memed communism into existence, how come he could never get a job and move out of his pathetic apartment :^)

The biggest goddamn upgrade was to the First Lady and the Princess. America went from garbage tier to top 5.

When a presidential candidate starts shouting about how a racist cartoon frog is out to get her it was game over for Clinton

Enemy focused on Sup Forums instead of real voters. Simple as that.

Who do you think made wikileaks a thing? Who do you think made Spirit Cooking a thing? Who do you think made Trump Train and MAGA a thing? You think Trump would exist purely on the backs of the MSM coverage? We defeated the media with our outreach. They were all against us and we did it.

Sup Forums is a small website with no political power.
Sup Forums is a site for repressed gays, fags, and racist memes.

>Jews from being so powerful
Yeah because we totally didn't touch the jews we focused on

I don't want to waste Keks power on mortal desires like gf, and I already have a job.

Maybe they're lying? no, you know media truthful

Millenials came out in record numbers.

Sup Forums invended MAGA? And made wikileaks big?

That data is based on exit polls.

Do you really trust polls that are run by CNN?

Those same polls said Hilary had a 93% chance of winning.

I would wager that the majority of whites in the 18-29 year old demographic voted Trump due to memes and facts that originated or came to light through Sup Forums.

When you get into the over 30s it's a whole different story.

People 30-55 use the internet as much as everyone else and to claim they don't is retarded. Sup Forums has a major influence over those people as well.

tell her how underage b& works

I dunno, might have tipped the scales.

Kek shall smite you normie
PRAISE KEK

>Sup Forums is deluding themselves into thinking they're relevant again

Almost as bad as when you tried to claim the Sup Forums baneposting plane crash as your own

damn, i didn't knew she was this hot
gives off a motherly vibe

We memed the millenial voted Toward Trump enough to help him get the victory.

Get rekt son

Because the older members remembered what it was like to be under the Clinton Administration. They had adult experiences during that time, something millennials will never have and are not old enough to form on their own.

Older members of the SJW/LGBT community used the youth for their own agenda. The youth never mattered to them, "you are our future" is just a pointless saying. They used the naivety and selfishness of the younger generation to make them think they mattered.

What's more, the youth today knows how to scratch the surface with social media but not much past that. The older population has had experience will all corners of the cyber realm and knows what works and what does not. Wikileaks, MAGA, none of this could have been done without the oldfags.

It may be time for action to increase the voting age from 18 to 21, as it was before it was amended. Not now, let America settle down after this election. Any action towards raising the voting age will be lost and a waste of effort. It will be nearly impossible to raise the voting age to 25, at least in the USA, but 21 can be done relatively easily.

Age will win this war. Deus Vult.

-Clover

yes

>young people

minorities skew this since democrats and bush let them flood in over the last 30 years

Young whites were for trump.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

It's about the margins. Look at the college town counties. Enough people looked around at there college liberal arts bullshit classes and said. "Fuck This" and shit all over the demographic break down of the college town.