>>97513951

You can almost physically feel how butthurt that "journalist" is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NbnyaVn9A
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/03/anti-semitic-trump-supporters-made-a-giant-list-of-people-to-target-with-a-racist-meme/
archive.is/487jE
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/03/the-only-true-winners-of-this-election-are-trolls/
youtu.be/LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am rock fucking hard right now

THEYRE
NOT
LAUGHING
ANYMORE

>Hope she's hanging from that glass ceiling

>tfw wapo """journalists""" were reading our threads during the victory last night

I doubt it.
Faggot probably had to browse through pages and pages of shitposting just to get some screenshoots for his faggy article.

>“I’m f—— trembling out of excitement brahs,” one 4channer wrote Tuesday night, adding a very excited Pepe the Frog drawing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sup Abby Ohlheiser

>Sup Forums is always right
They shouldn't have doubted the memes.

Link to your garbage site again and I'll bot DMCA takedowns on it for a week.

Delicious. Eat shit mass media kike cucks

We're famous boiiiis.

>Sup Forums's racist members

I always thought people just came here to vent.

(((Abby Ohlheiser)))

Meme magic.

go fucking figure

praise kek!

The beauty of this all is eveyone will soon jump on the band wagon of using memes as a propaganda tool.. and it will fail, it will fail harder than CTR. There is nothing more pathetic than forced memes.

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NbnyaVn9A

It doesn't stop there, brother.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/03/anti-semitic-trump-supporters-made-a-giant-list-of-people-to-target-with-a-racist-meme/

Wad the fug > : DDD

>this cretin

Don't we have the best memes folks?

>Hope she's hanging from that glass ceiling.
FUNNY INNIT

>racist

How dare they

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>that image
fpbp

My sides!

BIG TIME SHIT POSTING CHAMPIONS

did he filter the champagne?

>MUH MEMES
Why are journalists such faggots?

outsiders can't understand that Sup Forums is what Sup Forums once was, you can't pee in an ocean of pee, and expect to make a difference, everything they say about us will only make us more happy, good, bad or terrible, we don't really care, as long as there is possibility for chaos and hope

CTR tried it, but by the time they figured out the power of PeePee PooPoo it was too late.

Oh god we also get a concession speech from our enemies?

This is awesome.

>not using the tomorrow skin
Fucking degenerate "journalists"

they're arrogant enough to believe that they are so smart and interesting that they should be paid to write their own opinions.

Man I remember when I was small in my shitty third world country journals like Washington Post really meant something, whenever we heard of it we knew it was the real deal professional stuff, now look at it

The lane is safe brothers

This is the shit that memes are made of. This train has no brakes, we're still going!

It's not entirely impossible that they eventually unravel the secrets of memetics, keep faith in Kek and he will protect us

Here's some of the memes I contributed to the meme war. Please post your own original creations.

Here it is. The infamous Clinton death list. This image was made using copy pasta that's floating around they web.

I literally saw this image posted thousands of times by other people on the web.

this, so much this. i dont care what negativity comes to way of Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general, i love that this place feeds off of the energy and continues to darker places

You guys hated these impact font memes, but they were so popular with normies that even the official GOP facebook and Twitter posted these online.

>“Holy s— I just cant believe (((they))) are allowing this.”
>The triple parenthesis are a racist meme meant to signify that someone is Jewish.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>At some point Tuesday evening, the board’s Trump-loving, racist memers began to realize that they were actually right.

We never had any doubt. Sup Forums is absolutely always, 100% of the time, right.

A lot of people did their own versions of this image. Here's my contribution.

>memers

We have decent technology. Its not hard to run spell check.

Huehuehuehuehue

Of course we can't forget that Huma Abedin was Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover.

that was ebaumsworld

And the choice was so clear for many Americans.

Why did all the Reddit fags have to put this place in the spotlight? Fucking christ this is cringeworthy.

>abby (((ohlheiser)))

>racist memers began to realize they were actually right

No shit, we're the the ultimate right(-wing).

What is the power of PeePeePooPoo and how can we weild it?

HEY ABBY YOU SALTY PIECE OF SHIT, DON'T LEAVE Sup Forums YET, HANG AROUND TO GET FUCKING REKT.

Don't they realize what sending casual viewers to Sup Forums will do?

Smug kek

Include me in the screen cap!

It's clickbait to make you open the site.
They're really that desperate.
archive.is/487jE

Many such cases, sad!

>Don't they realize what sending casual viewers to Sup Forums will do?

well only 2 things, they either get redpilled or go total full cognitive dissonance.

"Little Internet life", literally blows the Washington Post the fuck out in traffic numbers.

it's funny how normies like her know so "much" about Sup Forums, but have apparently never heard of Oprah and her 9000 penises.

they still fall for every fucking thing we do.

and i suppose they always will.

and that's kek magic. we did not elect Trump, but kek will continue to confuse.

>Abby (((Ohlheiser)))

She's actually qt as fuck

This is how they'll openly declare internet censorship. They'll use this board and this campaign as examples of how internet culture in the wrong hands is dangerous, then propose a bunch of plans that are all essentially pure extreme internet control.

The world is changing again and this time there is two worlds, the cyber space world. We're going to war on both fronts in the coming decade, prepare yourselves anons. Start learn alternate methods of communications and building networks of delivering storage devices. This shit is going full dystopia society level cyber-rebel, without the hip 90's synth soundtracks or skateboards. And the worse bit is this will all be happening during a super depression, the deeps downspike we've ever seen, dragging the entire globe down with us.
Keep fighting though, stay free at all costs.

>alternate reality
Don't they realize that Sup Forums creates reality?

we do it for free

go here if you want to know what the kids mean when they say they do it for the lulz:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/03/the-only-true-winners-of-this-election-are-trolls/

it's fucking sad but hilarious. they are about 4 years behind.

Wez president now

kek

Keep sending those normies our way and we will continue to enlighten them.

My fucking sides

I can't think of a better comment to show than that first one.

One can only dream...

where second leads to first or suicide

>MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A STRONG ROPE

>Pee in an ocean of pee
Laughing out loud

>you're a wizard now, pepe

COUGHING
FIT

>the washington post actually did a story on a Vietnamese finger painting board.
thats pretty sad desu

So then why are (((people))) allowed to wear (((these))) around Twitter? I mean clearly not everyone is ironically shit posting

Get on the internet and tell lies? Who would do that?

I love all of you guys, i had my doubts if the don could pull it but he's as great as ever

Praise kek
Kudos to trump

What else are they going to do? They fired all their journalists years ago.

This level of butthurt is just inhuman, 10/10 article.

You're a grand wizard now Harry

this qt 3.14 from WaPo is browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

Jokes aside, was there any group in the whole world with such intense attention to the results? Even at Trump HQ, they were mostly resting while the results came in.

Here people were restless, posting every single meme they hoarded over the last year as fast as they could, getting thousands of posts per minute.

>Alternate reality
>when anyone who looked at the situation objectively knew Trump was gonna win easily

This guy explained why Trump was gonna win like half a year ago.

They only had to listen. He also explained how it would've been possible to beat Trump. youtu.be/LibRNYJmZ-I

kind of disappointed in that article.

I was edging all night holding it in for a glorious release when I heard the words "President Trump" and that wasn't posted in the article.

FOR SHAME..what a (((((((journalist))))))))

is this the forum to contact the hacker named Sup Forums?

How did he get that Texas flag?

Damn bro, is she a high school?

Because I like to shoot kids inside of her. Nawimsayin?

Is she single?

I resent being called racist. I have no problem with 'good' immigrants and I don't fucking judge people by skin colour.

Why they always cry racism? Japanese arent white, Koreans arent white, Eastern and Southern Europeans aren't even white. But they are not fucking savages so we get along with them.

Seriously, if it wasn't for dirty tricks and the media, Trump would have won by a fucking record landslide.

Weak chin

>mfw we'll get our own history channel special at some point

Oh my fuck they used my comment.

they aren't. check their twitter, they're happy trump one

missed that, I knew they were irrelevant but why did they do that

I saw that nose before