Post all things Camp Weedonwantcha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bn8O6Nx3C6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So Linus is dead, right?

>starting a thread with the hillbilly

a wise choice.

A Seventeen for luck.

>tfw you realize just how much Malachi has matured, going from kind of a brat who feels the need to control everything because of his bitch mother to letting what is probably his best friend move on despite having the power to make him stay

It's all Malachi's dream of course.

>Get prime real estate next to Penny Arcade on their webpage.

>Underwhelming updates once a week.

Which comic am I talking about? All of them.

We've actually managed to get a thread to over 400 posts without Seventeen in the OP, granted, it was the page with Malachi's mother, that was a particularly hard gut punch.

You can't go wrong with hillbillies.

linus hung himself with that rope, malachi found him in the library. dr cox storyline baby

This page is the most recent update.

Seventeen's such an adorable. It's a shame that she probably won't live to see her twelfth birthday

People think once you reach a certain age you start to gain the desire to leave camp. I wonder if Purdy will be next, even though she seems to strongly like living at the camp and has adjusted to the lifestyle very well. I'm not sure what reasons she'd have for leaving.

This page implies that Malachi will lose his way as he tries to exit the deep woods again due to the cats messing with the rope. And to keep up with the similarities there will probably be a light from whatever Linus' birthday decorations were to guide him back.

I'm not even sure Purdy could function outside of the camp all that well, she's a little too unstable.
She'd probably end up upgrading her Red Ryder to a Winchester 94 (through theft of course) and start holding random hikers at gunpoint int he local ravine

>Purdy goes through an arc where she turns into a proper lady

>I want you to do what you want.

Guys, I think Malachi has a fever or maybe he was possessed.

Aw, Linus was one of my favourites. I hope he can come back, somehow.

A lot said in very few words.

That's a big Brian

She got any lewds

SEVENTEEN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Come on!!
She's almost legal

>Post all things Camp Weedonwantcha.

okay

Seventeen is seventeen?

I shed a tear when he started singing. I hope we see Linus again.

hopefully when she's ready to pull the plug on this comic he'll come in with a squad of emergency and child services vans to come take these kids back to civilization

I remember this trhead
Good shit

Don't think adults give enough shits about the fact that kids are all alone in an abandoned camp

Still makes me mad. What a bitch

That was an awkward farewell for sure.

So, is this why there are only kids at camp? Do they just walk out when they get too old?

Or did Linus deduce that since there were no other people his age or older than him, that something else was going to happen if he didn’t leave?

It was sweet.

I guess he really needs it but still, shit, he took the camp’s only lantern.

Oh shit you're right
He's taking the lantern with him

any of yall read her voice with the proper accent?

youtu.be/Bn8O6Nx3C6w

It felt like there was something altogether different beckoning him, ergo the restless dreams and strange obsession with the depths.

Even Nieman can understand that you can’t force people against their consent to give you what you want. There’s no way Malachi’s going to let himself be shown up at being a functioning human being by Nieman.

Before just now, I thought the Nieman kidnapping arc was a weird detour to take in the middle of the Linus’s birthday arc, but now I really appreciate it.

I kinda think that he just looked at the calendar and realized he’s about to turn however old he is (18? 21? Maybe even 30??) and still at camp.

He was using his copy of the official map to navigate too and didn’t seem to hand it off to Malachi, so I guess that’s gone forever too.

I just hope he left his calendar at the library and Malachi remembers to keep track of it, or else they’re back to having no idea what the date is again.

Is Linus’s birthday party going to turn into his funeral?

I really like how any other person would find Linus to be an awkward dweeb but Malachi finds him to be the coolest guy on the planet.

That awkward singing gave Malachi a geneuine smile.

He's probably a hairy 13 going on 14 year old.

>yfw Linus just finds another settlement of slightly older kids who left camp aka Bigtown

too good to happen, that's my fetish

So where is the road anyway? And what’s up with us only ever seeing the camp entrance in flashbacks?

There's no way he's 30.

n-n-nani?

Yeah, probably not. But I’d still believe early 20s. I really don’t think he’s younger than 15.

That's my guess, assuming he doesn't have a change of heart and stay.

Daaamn. Cat is in last pic.

I feel pretty positive that Linus just turned 14 or 15 at most. Not sure why you'd think he's older.

He was probably around 12 in the flashbacks when he was first at camp. And the camp definitely hasn't been around for that long because Seventeen's older siblings talked about it like the camp was something recent.

>Linus comes running back out of the deep woods in panic yelling that they must never leave camp

>Seventeen's older siblings talked about it like the camp was something recent

Which line of theirs makes you think that?

Before Seventeen was dropped off, Brian had already been there a little while enough to grow his hair out a bit. Which I guess still leaves him as not having been there all that long in the grand scheme of things, really none of them have considering they’re all kids, but is still a little noteworthy in relation to Seventeen’s arrival.

Isn’t there an urban legend among campers that Proto Kid was the first camper? I kinda figured he got dumped there as a toddler and grew up feral and the camp in its present state is as old as he is.

Linus went to seventeen house for some hillbilly pussy.

Solid choice, OP. You started the thread off with Seventeen

> Not making another lantern and map.

That's her name.
Who knows where the Camp is

>I want you to do what you want
>when you realize that's exactly what Linus wanted to hear all his life
hnng

I wonder how inbred she is

I have read the author is a professional artist, so they don't have much free time for the webcomic.