This is an email I received today from my school's Chancellor (UCSC)

This is an email I received today from my school's Chancellor (UCSC).

Life is good, Sup Forums, life is good...

>1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20kQ-WYsp5I
npr.org/2016/11/09/501382650/clinton-backers-gather-at-wellesley-college-to-watch-returns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2/3

>3/3

Fags

These anti-Trump people have literally been brainwashed.

Clinton said people who voted for Trump were "giving into fear," but now we can clearly see the people who supported Clinton, the most corrupt liar to ever run for office, were the real ones giving into fear. They actually believe America is going to turn into a dictatorship for straight white people.

>undocumented immigrants
I swear

Greetings 831 bro
Hartnell KC reporting

>2k people marched peacefully
>peacefully

Yeah sure

>Carlos post best post

>"""""Undocumented immigrants"""""
They are fucking illegals

It's like saying
>YOUTHS ROBBED THAT LIQUOR STORE IN AN ACT OF OUTRAGE

>3%
Charge this shit

holy shit what planet do these people live on. they actually fully 100% believe the MSM propaganda, it's amazing. wow. they literally think literally hitler won

Jesus, american colleges are filled with commies as much as the brazilian colleges. You guys have a big problem here.

Did you just assume my political gender, shitlord?

How hard is it to plug your fucken phone in

UCSCfags get ready for a happening soon...

>UC Santa Cruz

What else did I expect

Fucking delicous thanks. I cant wait till their media brain washed minds understand that president trump is not the end of the world

Bro

Charge your fucking phone faggot

What kind if supremely cucked school is this?

its a super liberal school, in a super liberal city, in california. that should explain everything

they are famous for this:
youtube.com/watch?v=20kQ-WYsp5I

Irvine over here, We had the weakest protest ever, it was almost hilarious.

details pl0x

>America is going to turn into a dictatorship for straight white people

Does Kek will it?

Walked home from my friend's place after the good news came in, we have a pretty big campus so it's about a 20 minute walk. Going through our main park Overheard people yelling "fuck trump". Got to my housing and talked to my RA about it, Apparently they came to the housing and one Ra asked a mob of like 400 students to leave, and they did. Our school is like the slacker UC school, we even slacked at protesting

Here's the letter I got today at UCSD, Not that interesting.

Planet California

I am a UCSC Student as well, absolutely kek email.

I'm beginning to think that people just wait until their phones are almost dead to take screenshots in order to piss people off

"peacefully expressing their shock and outrage" kek

And you go to a libshit university... why?

Great Computer Science Department

I bat I know one different viewpoint they have no intention of listening to, conscientiously or otherwise.

Fucking hypocrites, this is exactly the sort of contemptuous drivel that fueled the "basket of deplorables" attitude that, I think, cost them the election.

> Can't even pronounce Eyjafjallajökull.
It's not even hard. Just remember that ll → dl in Icelandic, so it's actually
> Eyjafjadlajökudl

>Implying they would not say that as well.
>Implying they'd even understand that you are making a point there, much less what it was.

UNSAFE SPACE.
UNSAFE SPACE.
UNSAFE SPACE.

But the people who break the law and steal from your taxes might feel unsafe!

I hope this Yale professor is based and says later "yes the exam is optional, the exam was always optional. You chose not to take it and I chose to fail you".

We do.

>People with disabilities
Must be talking about tannies.

This person is paid with taxpayer money.

Underrated post

Shoulda gone to Berkeley

wow good thing you pay so many tax dollars to these brainwashing camps

>E15

I think all UCs are libshit places with probably exception for UC Merced.

>peaceful

I almost got assaulted last night near Cowell after a girl I barely knew pointed her flashlight on me and started screaming that I was a trump supporter.

Are you?

>The University of California is proud of being a diverse and welcoming place for students, faculty, and staff with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.

Unless you're a Republican, of course.

University of Minnesota twin cities here

Had a similar email about counseling and I also had a test that my professor cancelled.

Yup. One of like 5 at UCSC.

why can't america into banter? i would die out of boredom if i couldn't banter my friends, this people probably would tell everyone i would hate them

Yeah but Berkeley has one of the best CS departments in the world.

Yo, what college?

I am a republican UCSC alum, we exist, just barely.

Porter, it was one of the quieter places during Trump's victory.

This is a coded non-SJW message.

Note that they say "all members", not "our minority, LGBTQWWTMG, women members".

All all all.

All members here includes Trump supporters.

I'm up at Crown. We should chill some time.

Fresh OC from Austin, TX

Chanting "this is how democracy works"
Don't you love that cognitive dissonance?

kek

I can't just find you because you live in one college and asking for a Trump supporter living somewhere in Crown will ignite a witch hunt for you.

University has become a profitable daycare for young adults now. This generation is without a doubt the WORST that human civilization has ever churned out.

Cowell/Stevenson was basically madness, people were marching around oppers blasting rap and screaming.

Ironically that benefits the few strong ones of this generation, we might get the best jobs the easiest.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501382650/clinton-backers-gather-at-wellesley-college-to-watch-returns

heard this on the radio driving to work this morning, probably the most satisfying 2 minutes and 44 seconds of this election for me. dont just read the transcript, click the little play button on the left so you can hear, their smug cunt voices gradually transition to indecipherable babbling and tears.

Where are people getting this DJT hates people of color shit?

Not only that, they believe their entire education should be free.

>A FUCKING SCYTHE AND A HAMMER

Temple University here. Engineering. No disruptions to normal school. Left coast, worst coast.

Do those people realize that in a republic, sometimes the other candidate wins?

How is clown college

Just use a code word, perhaps say "Deus Vult" or "The Goyim Know" or any other Sup Forums catchphrases and that's how we meet irl.

Not to shout it but calmly say near a group of people perhaps.

My campus is having a BLM rally today lol. I put my MAGA hat on and walked right through triggering everyone on the way!

>this is how democracy works
>holding soviet bolshevik flag

how did our education system fail the liberals so poorly

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DEFEND MUSLIMS

MUSLIMS WOULD KILL ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THAT LIST IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE

I'll be down at Opers around 8:30 at the benches if you're down to chat. I'll be wearing a jacket and olive drab hat.

coincidence, I go to OPERs at around 9:00-10:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.

These people are so dramatic, Trump once imitates a journalists spasms and they act like hes going to gassen all the handicapped now, these people are seriously disconnected from reality

They act as if they're playing in their own drama movie, getting off on all the self pity or acting as if they are fighting some comic book type of evil goverment

Columbia offering "community safe spaces" today and tomorrow.

Full of autists and Asians. Still, Descartes is pretty rad. Some hot girls in Maxwell...

fuck yeah. keep those retards down. makes me look fucking amazing at 23 in comparison

>using safari to read gmail
jesus fucking christ

>Muslim terrorist commits the worst anti gay slaughter in american history.

Not a peep from these people. No marches, nothing.

Yale has become a corrupted university due to lot SJW nonsense , these people have destroyed all education system

Carlos, it's time for you to go back

This is the reason why hiring should be regulated , most of these people are new SJW commies

>7777
Witnessed

Universities only give priority to diversity rather than excellence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, ID is kek with a trip get.

You raise communist flag and say this is what democracy looks like ?, totally brainwashed

Entitled pieces of shit. This is only the beginning. I hope President Trump continues to make these people feel miserable.

The odds of that happening are literally one in bazinga.

I went to Santa Cruz for 2 years back in the early 2000s before transferring to a real school. Looks like nothing has changed.

Do they still do First Rain, and if so, any pics, OP?

You'd think their parents got shot or something.
Fucking christ, people are so stupid they think Trump is going to ruin the country.

Its a simple psychological game.

They create the idea of a possible future with expectations, goals and positive outcome.

If something goes wrong, then they get crushed by their own idea. They try to fix it, they fail, get frustrated, feel anxiety and go full depresion mode.

That happens to ideologes, that happens to people that cant think for themself and get absorbed by some mainstream ideology.

Instead of using a ideology as a tool, they are the tools of the ideology.