Donald Trump’s Victory Proves That America Hates Women

Why does America hate its women?

>Hillary Clinton
>Woman

>(((Goldberg)))

Like poetry.

wrong

we have bourgeois politicians with connections to large banking institutions.

>America hates woman
>trump had the majority white woman vote

>its women

No, you are mistaken, I hate women in general.

Probably cuz they're fucking retarded

America hates women so much that half of the white ones voted for Trump.
They're better off taking the "DAS RACISS" angle.

It triggers me to no end that people take gender and race so seriously, they are the ones promoting the divide but theyre too stupid to realize. Feelsbadman.

I'm going to wear out the 9 and 0 keys on my keyboard trying to put echos around that name

I definitely hate cunty people who give people who want to kill us weapons while taking ours away, vagina or not. Hillary not being the first female president should make feminists breath a sigh of relief.

Wait a sec.
Didn't like 40~50% of the women also vote for him.
I remember some leftists crying over this today.

criminally underrated

Feminists should celebrate the fact that for the first time a woman lost not because she was a woman, but because of her lack of merits compared to the other candidate.

>(((Slate.com)))
>(((Goldberg)))

Did you all see where the Dow closed?

Clinton didn't lose because she's a woman, she was nominated because she was a woman
Liberals lost because they nominated an awful candidate because all they think about is filling quotas

America doesn't hate women. We just know all to well how women fuck shit up...

Stein got 4 times the votes she got last time
America hates corruption not women

They hate lying, incompetent, two-faced wallstreet sluts with a fetish for war and collusion.

I would have voted Jill if I hadn't been so determined to try to keep Hillary out of office.

Hillary was always controlled opposition. Trump got the DNC to set her up so that he could knock her down. 15D Chess!

The left is already blaming white women.

>Whites are becoming a minority in America
>Americans hate whites

It couldn't possibly be that people can have different world views without being against something/someone.

Because they're not women anymore.

Fun thing is, taking this huge event and spinning it as proof of america hating women is actually more damaging to women than the event itself.

Only non white women!

>women majority helped pushed Trump election
>Media: wtf I hate women

You know, I find liberals weird. Liberals are supposed to believe in evolution. But if they do, why do they have such values that they are so extremely immutable, so unquestionable that they seem like dogma's in themselves?

If these liberals were true believers in evolution. They would know that there exists no such thing as good or evil. As good or right values. Only values that help to spread DNA, or those that are dead ends.

Hating women has really nothing to do with not spreading your DNA. You could still be a rapist, or a misogynist and still get women. It literally matters nothing. Its actually beneficial to even hate women, on certain matters, since its clear that gender roles have been the result of evolution.

Racism, or race realism, also is a beneficial trait that helps races inside of species to diverge from the lesser successful ones.

You know, now that I think about it. This election we had a defining moment. To that of atheists, and nihilists.

Think about it, nihilists literally believe in nothing, not even moral values. The more clever ones, like us here on the chan, still are part of the scientific worldview however.

But atheists pride themselves in being "moral", even though they dont believe in a deity.

But this trait, being "moral" while lacking a belief in a deity is still extremely irrational, because morals on themselves are fallacies.

Because there are many morals, across time, cultures, races, even inside backgrounds, many morals conflict, dont work, become redundant, get replaces. The only morals that are good, are the ones who serve a purpose.

And not hating women has pretty much no relation to your reproductive success. You could hate women, but still be successful around them. Look at the arabs, look at the chads and alpha's wont dont trust women with anything but sucking cock.

So yea, the liberals never managed to transcend into deeper atheism. Shame on them.

>Goldberg
IT'S TIME TO STOP

It doesn't. I don't think people realize...
Trump won because of this shit you're spewing.

Yes exactly. The people that want to "build bridges not walls" are the ones dividing everyone.

>berg
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

*pottery

Because they are stupid