Wasted the perfect Doom on this fucker

>Wasted the perfect Doom on this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFiJAMkarkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No completely.

Have him do a different voice and keep his mask on. If people complain, just say he's the reincarnation of Kaecilius or some shit.

Just have doom keep his mask on.

do people really think they can just add in all the fox owned shit this late into the MCU?

They didn't know they are going to get the Doom back so soon.

Yes, because mutants and even Fantastic Four were added to already existed Marvel world the same way?
Maybe it was not done at the same chronology but whatever, there was a point in Marvel history without mutants or Doom. And no one was complaining: "Waah! Why it was not mentioned in other comic books before that this world have Fantastic Four or mutants?"

A reincarnation who was the same age at the same time?

Long lost brother.
They could even make it a canon in comics.

You think they won't?

Fuck that faggot.
The only good Hannibal Lecter actor was in X2 anyway.

FF is easy, just have their origin take place now. There, done.

Mutants, say Xavier and Fury were hiding their existence from the world until now.

Goran Višnjić would be the perfect Doom. Great actor. Intimidating, smug. He’s even Eastern European.

They could just start to appear. The same way it was done with inhumans in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the same way it was done with mutants during Lee's run.
X-gene was sleeping all the human history, Cyclops and Co are kids of the first generation of active x-gene mutants. Normal people and heroes hardly know anything about mutants aside rare articles in science magazines etc. I.e. it's a new thing.

>that fucktarded face
>intimidating
I doubt that.

Too old.
The last F4ntastic was horrible but the age of heroes was done right. They need young characters.

He doesn't look like a gypsy 2bh. That's the proper face of Doom.

youtu.be/fFiJAMkarkA

My point still stands

coul kaecilius have been a doombot?

I legitimately don't know why people say this. You actually think his voice is that great for Doom? Because any comics-accurate Doom should be masked for most of the movie, meaning the most vital part of the performance is the voice. Mads always seems so soft-spoken, which seems at odds with almost all the Doom portrayals in comics that I've seen.

>They need young characters.
Why?

His brother would make a good Doom

he's 52 yo, Doom should be ≃ 30

Just Darth Vader him. Have an imposing body actor and a good voice actor.

>Why?
Because they'll make movies till 2040, that's why

I'm still holding out for Dormammu to come back using Kaecilius as a host body so Mads can give the performance.

Or make him be someone who decided for some reason to look like Victor.

RDJ was about 43 when Iron Man 1 came out, and they've still gotten 7 movies and a cameo out of him, and are about to get at least 2 more. I don't see how any future franchise starters have to be that young, when they'll need to switch them out after a trilogy anyway so people don't get tired of them.

I don't see them hiring somebody older than 35
Joe Dempsie 30

If they don't reshoot the after credits scene of Black Panther to tease something I will eat my round-eared hat

Meanwhile the discount Vader they foisted on us is neither. Just as bad as Eisenlex.

Would that even fly today? Given how much actors love to mug the screen, it seems hard to imagine them doing that in this age.

>Ctrl+F Vincent Cassel
>0 Results

Let Mike Deodato have this one

Ff are fucking easy, just have them get their powers now.
X men may be a little harder.

I'm gonna hold you to that user.

I can see it.

RDJ is basically a talking head in CGI suit. Theoretically he can play Tony till death with proper makeup.
FF are suppose to wear spandex and look sexy during all the movies.

Lots of other people are supposed to wear spandex but don't in the MCU.

I hope you know this deal is still not final. We have to wait 18 months for the merger to take effects, or even take effect

But they don't wear heavy armor either.

Not finalized deal means Disney can't use Fox studios, hardware or connect financial streams.
As for intellectual property, it's pretty much theirs now. They can start to film Fantastic Four movie on own studio right away, and even release it (though they aren't that fast of course)

Finalization is a process that is important for Disney, not Fox.
All that happens is geeky accountants from Disney walk from one room to another and count and check the presence of all the hardware they are getting according to a deal. They are making sure that they are getting everything they have to get and sign in all the property to own lists. Cameras, lamps, computers, cofee machines etc.

Time-travelling Doom, to tie in with the FF being the time-travelling/dimension-hopping gang, to set them apart from the Guardians etc.

A Doom who's actually a Gypsy from a couple of hundred years ago, well-versed in magic and then transported to the future where he studies technology like it's more magic could be a pretty neat take. Of course that removes some pretty big ties to Reed, but that could be a good thing if they want him to be more of a global villain/anti-hero facing off with everyone else.

This.

I want to hear Doug Bradley as Doom.

The mutants are called the Children of the Atom because of all of the nuclear testing woke up most of their X-Genes, you could easily pull some of that bullshit with Thanos and the Infinity Gem nonsense.

Anything would do.
They could even make it a chitauri fault. Scrapped alien technologies all around the planet, space microwaves and all that stuff. And now, five years after, some children start to act weird.

Are they gonna ignore that people think the Avengers are awesome but they still have hate rallies and want to put all filthy muties in cages like in the comics?

It's Doom we're talking about. Why the fuck do you care about his face?

Just pick whatever guy to do the action and have Simon Templeman voice over him.

Because it's not like every actor can insist on not showing his face like Karl Urban did.

Just go full Darth Vader. Get an angry Scotsman in the suit, and dub in some voice in post.

Why not Karel Roden?

>Wasted the perfect Doom on this fucker

You understand some basics of how physics work, I presume?

Such as Doctor Strange wasn't just pulled out of someone's ass right before it showed up at your cinemas, which was still over a year ago?

And if you DO understand the physics, then you understand that 'this fucker' was cast approximately 18 or more months ago.

And if you at all paying attention, you might also understand that Disney/Marvel Studios had no clue they were going to get the rights to the FF back, much less that the Murdoch's had any interest in selling. In fact, if you were really paying attention, then you'd know that around the same time the feelers went out to Sony about Spidey post what everyone was calling the failure of TASM 2, or about the same time that F4 was a definite bomb, feelers also went out to Fox about the X-Men and the FF, which Fox Studio told Marvel to GF themselves.

>As for intellectual property, it's pretty much theirs now. They can start to film Fantastic Four movie on own studio right away, and even release it (though they aren't that fast of course)

You really have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.

Say what you will about the movie, Dooms costume was great

But that's not on the actor. If the director is retarded enough that he wants Doom to show his face then it's their problem. Casting doesn't have anything to do with it. Clive Owen did inside Man he had his full face covered like 90% of the movie, and he was Clive Owen.

Half-brothers. Doom's mom is a traditional roaming Romani, no problem with her maybe having several children when she's younger, especially if one decided to follow up her tradition of magic, seeking a deeper truth.

He'd work amazingly as a throwaway elder brother of Doom, who decided to follow traditional paths and thus failed. Doom forges his own paths through science and mystery, and thus becomes a power of his own.

>he thinks time only flows in one direction

Open your third eye.

Not that user but I feel like they have a good opportunity on their hands. They had a similar situation with Webb's ASM films (but we all know how that turned out, anyway).
The MCU has been relatively untouched during the FoX-Men's 70s-90s, they could easily reshoot an ending to Phoenix, or just do a 2000's movie, that explains why they all disappeared before 2008.
They should just do a soft reboot to integrate their history into the MCU, but they'll probably do a hard reboot of them like they did Spidey.

>Are they gonna ignore that people think the Avengers are awesome but they still have hate rallies and want to put all filthy muties in cages like in the comics?

Let's break down the Avengers:
Iron Man - guy in a tech suit of armor
Thor - alien guy who vanishes back to homeworld
Captain America - legendary beloved war hero, not obviously superhuman
Hawkeye - agent with a bow
Black Widow - agent with zappers
Falcon - guy in a tech suit
War Machine - tech suit of armor
Black Panther - foreign leader in tech suit
Ant Man - guy in a tech suit
Vision - a robot

And then you have:
Hulk - barely controllable monster, generally hunted by the government
Spider-Man - not an Avenger yet, destined for "Threat or Menace" headlines
Scarlet Witch - foreign criminal who keeps being locked up "for her own safety".

I don't see the inconsistency here.

Could work. would crate some potential conflict between Doom and Stange

Damn that hair is gorgeous

Sup Forums have still to produce anything more annoying than doomfags.
And after all these years, I don't think it can.

why give a shit

Hey, Cap and Human Torch are the same guy. How are they going to explain that?

In fact, you could have Charles Xavier nearing 40, a well respected authority on psychic phenomena, who has very low level but not entirely proveable "psychic abilities".

Then the Earth gets exposed to cataclysmic energies from the Gauntlet at Thanos' defeat, and the X-gene created by the Celestials (one has already appeared) activates in a small percentage of humanity. The same way the Mind Stone was used to trigger Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's X-gene.

Xavier gets his full power unleashed, realizes with his telepathy that there's going to be a resultant panic, and starts collecting the right people to shepherd in this new Age.

Done and done. Go with original five X-Men. Weapon X starts up at this point with the capture of some promising mutants to weaponize.

Deadpools movies can exist in the future of the MCU, they aren't locked to a particular time-period anyway. They can occur in 2024-2030 and who would even notice or care? He can be pulled back in time if necessary, he's hanging out with a literal time-refugee in his next film.

Bronies started on Sup Forums.

There going to a mild reset at the end of infinity wars. It'd be a good jumping in point after the dark Phoenix fucks the timeline again.

I dunno, I prefer Charles to have full access and control of his immense powers, just have muties be more rare. After the Infinity Gauntlet showdown, mutants start cropping up like bad weeds, and the X-Men have to kick into overdrive to keep their presence hidden.

Pretty sure Feige has said that they have contingency plans for this exact scenario.

Those two movies weren't great, but they had a ton of good things about them:

Casting was 10/10 (outside Alba)
Costumes were neat (outside Ben, but CGI at that time would've been worse)
Surfer was perfect.
Galactus cloud would've been cool if they actually had galactus inside it for the final act, but just having the cloud sucked. I liked the fiery silhouette, actually.
The team actually felt like a family.

The writing of Doom sucked, though. I hate that they keep trying to give him the same origins as the F4, when he should attain all his skills out of his own stubbornness and genius.

I prefer them to crop up naturally more and more. The MCU has weirder/worse excplained concepts, and it really drives home the inevitability of the extinction of the homo sapiens. The Magneto/Auschwitz is the hardest out of this, but you can always just have professor X conceal their existence since forever.

>Go with original five X-Men.
This is what I'd go for as well. Sure, they sucked, but so did Iron Man until the 1st movie. The mutants as a whole is very easy to get lost in all the characters. Keep them simple, and introduce Wolverine later. Maybe in one of the Spidey movies, even. I'm sure Sony would love it.

Nigga Disney been planning this, end if Infinity wars thanos gets all of the stones And fuckes up and mergers two earths into one, bing bang boom.
Or maybe just a hard reset they all die thanos wins he starts a new universe withe all the xman shit ding off and re settign tooo.
Its not like deals like these are made over night im sure dysney has had this planning for a while.

Merge could be if they didn't get Fox and make a Deal just like Sony instead. Will be better recast, and if they want to keep somebody from Fox and doesn't fit to the MCU,( Fassbender, Mcavoy, Evan Peters ) change the character that he/she play and that's all

Kaecilius isn't dead though.