Tiny island of racist volcano cultists

>Tiny island of racist volcano cultists
>Dozens of new cartoons
>The most powerful nation on the planet culturally,financially, and militarily.
>A handful at best, of which only two or three will Sup Forums even notice

How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

americans dont like cartoons

They don't like them so much they're in cognitive denial about them. Hence the new CG animated Lion King movie being called "live action"

That's a shit line up this season, I'm only interested in one or two of these

>Volcano cultitsts
?
>Japan
>Military
?????

Pop Team Epic is the only one worth watching on that list

user is saying the US is the most powerful culturally, economically, and militarily, yet they don't produce nearly as many successful animated series as Japan.

Japan is a disgrace. Getting Pingu out of the cold desert and making him 3DCG deserves another bomb.

No shit, everyone knows that making cartoons makes your country weaksauce.

East Vs. West threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97516707&altc=1

>Average anime run time 12 episodes.
>Average cartoon run time 100+ episodes.
>Average target audience for anime varied.
>Average target audience for cartoons children.
Also, our culture really likes live action and cable shows for some fucking reason, so they take up a majority of our entertainment time for adults, don't know if its the same in moon rune land.
Stick to telling Sup Forums to fuck off.

>only 1/4 of the series listed on that page aren't adaptations
>5 of those 12 are either sequels, part of a pre-existing franchise, or second seasons

japan has a high work ethic for low pay. Americans have a low work ethic for decent pay.
It's economics

More nerds willing to buy overpriced merchandise and Blu rays to keep the studios going.

Why does DEEN get to do the Ito anime? What a waste.

Why should I like what is 90% of the time meant for teens.

West just makes real shows and movies instead.

quality vs quantity user

NEW PINGU

OH SHIT

>Implying the U.S has any quality cartoons, and only a handful of decent ones at best.
It's sad world we live in user.

Since when was Japan the most powerful in military?

oh
nevermind

USA has laws against slave labor.

>Volcano cultists
>Not sun cultists

One fucking job, op.

but we still employ korean slaves doe

Hard work ethic. In Hollywood you can eat on nepotism because even a baboon could repeat a line. In animation you have to sacrifice your life there is no other way around.

USA laws only protect Americans, the rest of the world can suck a dick.

why is this on Sup Forums

Considering how low wages are compared to the cost of living, and how a lot of jobs only hire part-time now to reduce costs for the employer, I'd say slave labor is alive and well in the good old US of A.

quality over quantity user, the few shows we have are eons better than the trash they pump out every season , trust me were fine

This is one of my favorite subjects because there are just so many right answers.

The short of it is that while the GDP is the highest in the world and the US enjoys many freedoms, the US does not value creative freedom.

Looking down that list I can see boardrooms going
>This is too violent
>This is too sexual
>Practically all of these don't have any diversity
>This one doesn't have any kind of uplifting empowering message for women
>These have a few moments where they make light of homosexuals and crossdressers, that's not OK
>A few of these are centered on homosexual relationships but these characters are underage
>Some are of age but they're still too sexual, homosexuality has absolutely nothing to do with sexually attraction
>Here is one with some jokes but most of them are too adult
>Here is one with little girls but they occasionally get punched by monsters and that is much too violent
>Here is one that has realistic guns, that isn't allowed

>This one is OK, but how are we going to sell toys with it?

I'm not making an argument one way or the other.