LEFT/LIBERAL TEARS 2.0

We've won, show me them social media temper tantrums, I have a few really good ones myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7knIi3LGf4M
youtu.be/NVTNJUL4ovM
youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't stop won't stop winning

Lol 90% of these crybabies are young white women. And 24 hours ago they said that Trump is a bad loser.

How long until alcohol poisoning kicks in if I take a shot for every instance of ''racist/racism'' in these posts?

How the fuck do I block this fucking youtube video these shit mods embedded? You can't block it by hiding the thread, so I have to pause it every single time I open the first page. Fuck this bullshit.

Gotta get #notyourshield going again
Fucking white liberal cunts with that condescending "I'm so scared for you" bullshit

We can finally rest now

You'll die before the repost timer counts down

As a pretty liberal person, I'm not happy that Trump won. I don't like Clinton either, so whatever. But all of these tweets and facebook posts are making me laugh. So melodramatic it's funny.

>He doesn't know how to deal with mods music choice
hownu.ru

Also
>Blocking MAGA theme

>tolerance
>love trumps hate

>lose
>I wouldn't care if a shit ton of people died tonight because I'm butthurt

Someone should play this at max volume on a campus or a busy street in liberal cities and record the reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=7knIi3LGf4M

Common theme I'm noticing: "I'm scared"

The left is so far gone to the point where they're forgetting how their own government works. They think that Trump is going to be some tyrannical king with no boundaries and that anyone on the right is the boogeyman trying to ruin their lives.

Nothing but emotion instead of any logical thinking.

>What happened to our nation.
You killed it.

My father and uncles were mujahideen in Russia vs Afghanistan war. They were backed by the US army and killed many commie russkies. My oldest uncle went to Princeton from Afghanistan and made a lot of money doing it/coding/ programming. He sponsored my entire family 4 uncles, 3 aunts, aunt's husbands and uncle's wives too. My grandpa and grandma. Not even to mention my cousins.. They accepted us all as citizens because we weren't shitty border hoppers who did nothing and expects everything In return. FUCK you entitled pieces of shit liberals that's why we voted trump. Allahu Akbar

Its just like 9/11 guys.

>i fear rape and crime in a white-only country

The idiot needs to read the rape and crime demographics

But we got ourselves a fucking necromancer

OC here

And to see the irony of what she is saying.

youtu.be/NVTNJUL4ovM

It's official. We will build the wall with salt.

Lol you alright nigga Allahu Akbar to you too

Holy shit, the self-importance of these people.

I really hope my generation hardens the fuck up.

magicksuggesting is disgusting

Did they meet Big Boss or see Sahelanthropus?

The hipocrisy! I can't fathom how these people think, I really cant.

(((Weinberg))) didn't reference 1933 / 1938 / muh holocaust. Argument is therefore invalid

Truly a based day

Top kekings

Even Bill is taking it poorly

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM

All I did was congratulate a Trump haha.