I feel bad for him. Does he really deserve this?

I feel bad for him. Does he really deserve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rare.us/story/more-innocent-people-die-from-obamas-drones-than-from-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/TheMattWilstein/status/790767886201593856/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, he didn't deserve two terms

What? Having his legacy ruined within a month?

Yes. Yes he does.

Canshur must be abolished

Yes. He prattled about peace, prosperity and understanding and ended up bogging your country down even more in war, poverty and division.

That motherfucker deserves everything that's coming to him.

king nigger deserves to be shot

What did I miss?

I can't help but think of the way he roasted Trump in 2011, without realizing that you don't do an injury without doing one so severe that you may do it with impunity.

His legacy will be in shambles this time next year, and he brought it on himself.

He deserves much worse.

rare.us/story/more-innocent-people-die-from-obamas-drones-than-from-mass-shootings/

Yes, yes he does.

He was nothing but "George W. Bush Part II", and he deserves to be remembered as one of the worst war-mongering, economy-wrecking Presidents who every disgraced the White House.

>I can't help but think of the way he roasted Trump in 2011
you dont even have to go that far back, he must regret this one from 2 weeks ago
twitter.com/TheMattWilstein/status/790767886201593856/video/1

he broke every promise he made.
still cant understand how he got a second term.

liberals and SJWs are blaming obama.

>Warmongering

???????

>economy-wrecking

???????

nah man, he did his best. no hard feelings

Not at all

2nd Term Obama reached unbearable levels of smug. I fucking hate him.

At least he got dubbz

Deserve what? He got two terms. First black president, Nobel prize. Despite what little kids on Sup Forums say, his legacy will be protected by historians. He's fine.

Romney was too much of a cuck to finish him off

Did you somehow miss the past eight years of perpetual, non-stop wars in the middle east?

Or the skyrocketing unemployment rates?

dropping 20,000 bombs in 7 middle eastern countries isn't war mongering?

Pretty good first term. Second term he got weak on terrorism and muslims and didn't really get shit done.

He should have picked a better protege than Hillary

Solid job growth though, not that he was responsible for all of it.

Yes, Race baiting bigot that wanted us to vote for WWIII

Yes I do.

when your 8 years of work can be "undone" just because the other party won, you didn't do a good job

Brought it on himself for fucking up your health care system and broking promises like eggs.
He is the prove that there is no such thing as Black Man, only NIGGERS

>Solid job growth

Are you joking? The US has the highest unemployment rates since the Great Depression.

The government tries to hide it. When someone stops looking for work after a year, government census no longer considers them "unemployed". Millions of citizens without jobs are invisible to Obama when he claims he "creates jobs".

Our economy has been steadily collapsing. Haven't you paid any attention at all these past eight years?

he got the nobel peace prize so i guess it's fine

What? He's going to prison.

yes. that nigger made me pay more for health insurance. fuck him

Just because you won doesn't mean you can deny reality now.

The U3 is the standard but whenever the U3 trends up so do all the others which makes fucking sense. The U6 has dropped from 17 to 9 in eight years buddy.

>only Nigs

Not true, don't forget about Based Ben Carson

I will concede that the majority are of reprehensible quality though, especially those of liberal beliefs

Niggers deserve the rope.

He seems a nice man to me. As if it mattered for being a good president.