My Fair Hatey
The Legend/The Bad Neighbors
The Party Poopers/The Waste of Time
The Hot Shot/The Night Out
The Search for Captain Tim/The Heebie Jeebies
The Sick Day/The Sky Guy
The Robomechabotatron/The Flower
The End of The Galaxy

I'm not sure if this was a continuous multi-day thing or if it's just today I haven't watched TV in a while, but seeing Wander on Disney again at least shows they remember it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xslBV_a4x-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah
i hope people tune in since it will make disney know people want it back

I mean we don't have Nielson boxes, or most of us don't- I don't think any Sup Forums Wander fans have them.

But if you have a subscription you can sign in to Disney XD/your provider and watch their stream and I've heard they see that no matter who you are, and if that's true that could help.

>you will never watch Hater capture Dominator and keep her prisoner aboard the Skullship
>you will never watch two rage-fueled manchildren force themselves to tolerate each other's presence and very slowly approach something vaguely resembling friendship

Just kill me now

>OH, I "GET" TO GO TO WORK! I "GET" TO HAVE TO CONQUER THE GALAXY FOR US!

The only good thing about this show was Dominator.

I liked Wander being in mild peril but I didn't like the reason, IE dominator

Hater was better desu

This.

>Too bad you can't conquer a COOKBOOK, because HERE WE ARE, STILL EATING PANCAKES

I'll admit she's the reason I intend to give the show a second chance, despite dropping it half way through the intro when it first aired because it made my years bleed.

I love Dominator and all, but you'll end up staying for Hater. They all do.

Not impossible.
Fuck, I wish western rippers would stop being drooling cavemen and start using chapters already. It's been like 10 years since they became standard in animu encodes.

Is anyone watching it? man the night out was trash

The part where Dominator talks about freezing a solar system was pretty good desu

I originally watched it for Peepers.

Dominator was literally the worst thing about the show.

>Not Hater
>Not the music
>Not the animation
>Not Wander and his feel good attitude
>Not the comedy

Shit taste user

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER

Hater

HATERRRRR

They don't do that because
A). Who's so ADHD and disrespectful of art that they need to skip around a short-format cartoon?
B). Anime encodes come from ultra-high-bitrate over-the-air broadcasts, meaning they can recompress it without significant degradation.
In the US the only sources are either cable, which is typically really compressed and awful w/ giant ad banners and logos from the tap, or web-DL/web-rip, which are much better quality but still already compressed. Rippers tend to prefer remuxing the latter source and leaving the actual encoding exactly as originally distributed, and they don't come with chapters.

Star Vs. crossover when?

haha no

Knowing there's no more after the finale makes me sad.

At this point I feel so fucking cheated by the lack of a third season that I got back into drawing just so I can eventually get good enough to do one on my own

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xslBV_a4x-U

Is this the greatest musical note in contemporary cartoons?

Isn't this from one of the upcoming Future Worm episodes where it features Gravity Falls, Wander and a few other XD shows?

I heard it aired in other countries but not in the US

Disney just refuses to give us any more Wander in any shape or form.

This song is great and all but it's still my third favorite behind You're the Greatest and I'm the Bad Guy, I'm so sorry

Ask her a Question > I'm the Bad Guy

What day? Tomorrow?

>literally the worst intro of the decade
>hurrr you're disrespectful if you don't want to watch it 30+ times
isthisbait.jpg

TV rips are always shit and irrelevant.
Rippers just don't want to put in that tiny bit of effort it takes to make a high quality release, when it's easier to just run the same standard script for everything.

What would be the worst case scenario in a Wander season 3? Even worse, what if it gets a reboot in a few years akin to NuPPG?

I liked the intro.

>what if it gets a reboot in a few years akin to NuPPG?
Don't say such things. My heart can't take it.

Worst case scenarios:
>Craig McCracken dies before Season 3 is greenlit
>Any of the voice actors or writers dying before Season 3 gets greenlit
>Craig McCracken moves to Nickelodeon, Disney suddenly finds use for Wander and reboots him nuPPG style
>Season 3 ends up being a major letdown and our expectations just got too big from years of waiting

>being so spergy you can't sit through a 30 second intro when you occasionally watch this completely episodic show that in no way was intended to be marathoned
also
>implying WOY's intro is worse than the fucking Loud House or Fanboy & Chum-Chum

-Dominator becomes a good person and/or never develops any sort of meaningful character relationship with Hater, which would be a complete fucking waste because of how similar their characters are and how they'd really be the only two characters on the show to naturally synergize with each other, rather then have one act as a foil to the other like usual

-Dominator being in a minor role in general

-Half of the season is filler Wander episodes

-Peepers isn't the season antagonist

>Once Craig's Mouse contract wears off he goes back to CN, not wanting his future shows to be cancelled after 2 seasons.
>After this, Wander accumulates a massive fanbase for whatever reason
>They create a reboot purposefully for pandering to new fandom
>Craig can't work on it because he's back with CN
>He's forced to watch as his show is ruined
>We're forced to watch as his show is ruined
>No chance of true season 3

Stop that

What date is this?

I've always liked the idea that Hater was Dominattor's villain-hero the way Jeff was Hater's, which is why her name and outfit are so similar to his. She grew disillusioned with him after he got too distracted with Wander and decided to show him what a real villain is.

My problem with Dominator is that she was created to lure in people like you to keep the show afloat, and it ended up working, but it came too late because Disney had already decided not to renew it before season 2 had even premiered. So we have this obnoxious waifu bait character who failed to serve her true purpose.

This is cute but it's infeasible because Dom is from another galaxy altogether. She took Hater's motifs as a show of force before invading this galaxy, IIRC.

>my headcanon is fact

>I don't know how to read between the lines
I mean, the concept of a serious villain was created independently of this, but making her as sexually appealing as possible was absolutely intended to give the ratings a needed boost. You're an idiot if you can't see that.

It works better the other way around IMO, since Dominator's essentially Hater if you ramp all of his character traits up. So, at first, you see this as a good thing; She's more intelligent, more competent, more confident, more composed, more of an egomaniac, etc.

But then Season 3 rolls around and then it's apparent it works in both ways; She's even more socially inept than Hater, her anger issues put his to shame, her insecurities are buried even deeper down and she's more sensitive to them, she's even more opposed to the idea of being friends with anyone, and so on.

So then Hater would look at her as a role model in the sense that he would want to improve his villainous qualities to the point where they're at her level, but he'd also help her work through all the negative shit, as he's not nearly as completely fucked in those areas as she is after the past two seasons.

Works for me. I just want season 3.

Or maybe there's was always going to be a joke about Baddie McEvil actually being a teenage girl
With the time it takes to make animation, it would have had to have canned tier ratingfs within the first dozen episodes to get Dominator done in time.

Also
>sarong
>sneakers
>mohawk
>appealing
I see you have shit taste, as well as a tinfoil tier headcanon.

I'm willing to throw away every last one of my Christmas Good Boy Points to kick your ass.

>it's another episode of someone claiming a good-looking female character was created for waifubait

It's like nobody can make a character both female and appealing these days without the intent being this, and only this.

Just cash them all in for tendies first, no need to throw them away.

When is it?

>not all the Wander/Sylvia episodes

By season 2, any Dominator sequences were a relief.

Anyway, what are Dominator's preferences in sex?

How would you guys feel if Wander got comics that acted as a season 3?

I feel like anything goes as long as she can hurt or skullfuckit.

I'd be pretty pumped.

Song wise its iffy but the animation is really fucking good and better than most current cartoon intros

>not liking it solely for ALRIGHT
>HATERRRRRR

Come on bro

Please kill yourself

Or a friendly compromise by having them leave these threads and stay in designated Waifu wanking threads at the most extreme, or they could not talk about Dominator as often and not shit on any other aspects that were the main draw for non waifufags.

>Sex
This woman gets off on cracking planets for fun, I don't think any amount of sex would satisfy her

Dominator is such a one-note character that they would probably make a point about her not being interested in sex whatsoever

Don't lump me in with those jabronies bro, I just wanna watch Dominator grow as a character and not be stuck as a plot device. I liked Hater more anyway.

Speaking of animation, can we just take a small moment to admire this show's animation? It's animated with puppets, but instead of that taking away from the show it adds to it. I can't nail down what exactly it is, but I feel like it wouldn't have worked nearly as well if it was frame-by-frame. Pic related is probably part of it.

I respect their puzzle piece idea, it's perfect.

I haven't watched Wander Over Yonder in awhile and I've been meaning to watch it again.

I haven't watched it simply because I haven't had the time to.

It helped me get through a dark time in my life last year and now I'm going through another dark time...

I prefer the puppet animation honestly, nearly every expression Hater makes is fucking A1.

I honestly liked season 1 better when it was more Looney Tunes and less clever callbacks.

>...
dont do that pathetic lead in for attention dude

I thought WOY threads were supposed to be nice

>Hater helped me through a dark time
FTFY bro

They are aside from the Dominator arguments, but sad woe is me attention whores are universally hated

The animation in Wander is some of the best I've ever fucking seen in a television production. Especially when it's done with puppets too.

Sylvia is grounded like a flour sack sounds like something a stupid comic relief character would say in an attempt to compliment her ass

What episode is that from?

The Flower

She's called Dominator for a reason, user.

I tried watching this for Dominator but the first episode of Season 2 just annoyed me. What episode should I watch to get into it or should I just kill myself now?

I want more depressing/edgy Wander art

Watch The Battle Royale and My Fair Hatey. Those are the next episodes in the Dom arc. If you don't like My Fair Hatey, then you probably won't like the show

The world needs more Watchdog Operators.

Fuck off abusefag.
When not even the cancerous circlejerk that is Sup Forumss drawthread wants your shit, it's time to realize you should become an hero.

>remember Sup Forums exists

it may as well be another /hc/

>sneakers
What's wrong with that?

>have nielson box
>tune in for marathons like this
>never tune into CN because of TTG

Feels great

My favorite Dominator episodes are The End of The Galaxy and My Fair Hatey, but she's also pretty good in The Night Out and her minor appearances are usually funny.

I hope you tuned in for other things I like too but since you said never CN, oh well.

Good job watching Wander user, if you're legit