Lastman

Why can't americans produce this kind of quality adult animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/LASTMAN-LINTEGRALE-SERIE-DVD-Inclus/dp/B075RMQXZH/ref=nosim?tag=catsuka-21
mega.nz/#F!8sxSxRiS!LHoqUMZj3jRvejgYDgllaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cartoons are for kids, user. Everyone knows that.

Also did Lastman even get nominated during that Sup Forums cartoon competition that Samurai Jack won?

The French were barely able to do it. They had to turn to Kickstarter to get the funding to finish it, and that was after they had already cut the number of total episodes in half.

When that competition happened, LastMan hadn't been subbed yet.

>Why can't americans produce this kind of quality adult animation?
No passion, Americans just do things for money or political ideologies

I remember watching all the LastMan episodes during that time. I guess those were unofficial?

That's interesting. They still worked well with they had.

afaik they didn't went overbudget, the original funding fell through. It's surprising the breakneck pacing of the final shortened product works at all, but it does and then some; It's a great binge watch.

I got pic related this week; it's got a pretty OK english dub, so the rips must be around the corner

Are there DVDs I can buy? The website looks like a holder from the kickstarter campaign and amazon doesn't have anything.

I see it on French amazon.

amazon.fr/LASTMAN-LINTEGRALE-SERIE-DVD-Inclus/dp/B075RMQXZH/ref=nosim?tag=catsuka-21

There's also the Bluray and Collector's edition

A main-insh character gets literally fucked to death in this show; you don't often see that nowadays, even in live action stuff

Did anyone else fap to that scene?

Western media is degenerate. News at eleven.

They call the Roitelets "Rens" in the english dub while still keeping it as "kinglets" in the subs. It's pretty weird

I want a duel vs Kiryu Kazuma

Whoa!!!! Is there realistic male nudity in this? That's just the hook I need!

I'd rather see Richard in a Tekken game as a guest character.

>Why can't americans produce this kind of quality adult animation?
IN THIS ECONOMY???

Yes, and I'm not proud of it.
Was hoping someone would make a montage/collection of all the sexy bits from the show.

American media companies have never been richer.

There is, actually

if the 70m population of France can do it that way then why cant Americans do it better? You are so much more than them

GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH

>Get out of my room!
>GET OUT OF MY MOM!

Gets me everytime

As much of an asshole he was, you can almost empathize a little. Almost.

And this was one of the funniest moments in the series.

fucked to death how? like worse than what garrison did in south park?

The people in charge yes, because they're the ones making bank.

One monster's ability makes people involuntary have sex in front of him for long periods of time, resulting in cardiac deaths.

huh, that sounds like something /aco/ would think of

The whole series is fairly /aco/ itself, but with genuine plot and characters

Is the art book worth the purchase?

I regret not kickstarting it for that tier.

???

I know tomie's angle is that she wants people to see her for more than her boobs but does she ever get naked?

wouldn't he be miguel?

Look at The Last Jedi to confirm this.

The show is too good for /aco/

Because network executives in the west only allow meme cartoons that can be marketed towards children under the age of ten

It's the standard fare; lots of character final models (the only ones with more than one page are Aldana and Siri) and layouts, background paintings, storyboard/animatics and animation breakdowns out of the ass. There's not that much commentary though, it's just a big collection of artwork (around 150 pages). Softcover though, that was a bummer

Because Cartoon Network will still bury it and put 23/7 hours of TTG.

does anyone have the subbed 720?

Got you senpai
mega.nz/#F!8sxSxRiS!LHoqUMZj3jRvejgYDgllaQ

Well, the animation is crap, but good point. I just completely forget about VB's existence between seasons dammit

thank you user

Is their any news on if they will be releasing tome 7 and onward in English?

is there a mega for the dub yet?