I believe we all owe Kek a thank you for his wisdom and greatness...

I believe we all owe Kek a thank you for his wisdom and greatness. Without our merciful and magnificent god we would of never gotten this far.

Have you thanked our god today? Thank you Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uakf0mm6Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE
youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked

Praise Kek.

Shadilay, mighty and wise KEK

Checked, praise Kek.

Praise KEK

Yes brother, praise him. For Kek is a loving god, he shows us warmth when we are out in the cold.

Checked, thanked and praised.

You're the greatest, Kek.

I feel guilty for having ever doubted the prophecy of the 7's for even a moment.

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uakf0mm6Jk

I have thanked him at the end of the war and I will thank him again.

Going to be a week long celebration. I will not forget Kek.

SHADILY thank you kek

Praise kek

I started KEK posting ironically at first but I think I have gone full post ironic KEK worship. Christ is nice and all but a little outdated.

Praise be to Kek

I have, many times over. Praise Kek.
I'm looking forward to your next resurrection, for better or for worse.

Witnessed

Praise be to kek, but also to you my brothers. I remember when I first came to Sup Forums, when raids on Habbo Hote for the lulz was the extent of 4chans power, when TTGL was new and later when the Boxxywars broke out.

Never in my wildest imagination did I imagine that 10 years later my fellow 4channers would play a part in getting the president of the United States elected with meme magic.
It has been a wild ride and it's not over yet, time to get based Jimmie elected here in 2018.

All hail kek, all hail Sup Forums!

Praise Kek! Thank you Kek for being with us and never forsaking us though many attempted to subvert us and lead us away.

Praise him!

I think KeK demands more than a simple thank you. He demands offerings.

Thank you kek

I think your on to something. We need to develop this religion beyond simple prayer.

He blesses you

praise kek

It's time. We need real-world Kek monuments.

Glory unto him!

Thank you, Kek.

thank u based kek ;DD

Praise kek! If you look carefully, you can see that he's always been watching over us...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE

shadilay, never been so proud. today is my birthday on top of everything

WITNESSED
PRAISE KEK

Kek please kill michelle obama in the next 4 years

Thank him by not calling him a god, he is an Aeon.

Calling him a god is an insult because its a title for an Archon.

And Kek accepts all Salty offerings.

Thank you based kek

I was once an atheist. I did not believe in the Christian God, or any god for that matter. But now I've come to realize that KEK is indeed real, and that his magic shapes our lives. I worship Kek. Now and forever.

Thanks and Shadilay

Kek is a fake god. I like to pretend to worship him here and all but doubles don't really mean anything.
However I think God inspired people to elect Trump. People who were skeptical of him like prolifers started campaigning for him once the primary was over.

Thank you Kek

Praise Kek.

can always give him the tears of liberals
chaos is where he lives on

PRAISE HIM

>youtu.be/qcXgSl9Ilzc

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS

Shadilay.

PRAISE KEK

Thank you kek you saved america

praise be to kek

What did you mean by this, Polandbro?

praise he

Seven will wipe the skeptical mind.

PRAISE KEK!!!

need to start using our faith points into getting the first great prophet to enhance the religion

It has only just begun.

Kek has more plans.

We must be ever vigilant.

SHADILAY!

Kek is my one and only God. I'm seriously considering getting his name in hieroglyphs on my gambling hand. Should I or is that too autistic?

Silence yourself, Borat. Do not blaspheme.
PRAISE AND GLORY BE UNTO THE MIGHY LORD KEK

Praise Kek

I didnt think your powers were strong enough for meme magic to hit twice in one year, I am sorry for my lack of faith.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM ALWAYS

Thank you kek.
Where were you when Sup Forums empowered an ancient Egyptian frog god to meme a man into the Oval Office?

THANK YOU KEK

Thank you Kek, don't listen to the nonbelievers!

PRAISE KEK

THANK YOU KEK

Thank you Kek! Guide us!

who else feels sorry for molloch? he had the entire establishment worshiping him and it wasn't enough and now he'll never get his one world government even though it had a supposedly 99% chance of happening, now he'll lose all his followers and people will only remember him as the worst part of the Dexter books

Yo bros help me out

What is it called when a certain party (republican for example) completely dominates the other party in the map? I saw someone yesterday that posted "Am I the only one that expects a trump __________ ?"

I fucking forgot the word and its driving me crazy.

whatever, praise kek

Beef is for Dinner.

Thank you based Kek
and checked

THANK YOU KEK

ty kek

PRAISE

We slaughtered their Holy Cow.

Check for the Kek.
Also praise allmighty Kek

Thank you kek. Fucking. thank. you.

Praise kek!

cmon kek i want to hear from the aliens

He's a huge faggot who eats children (semen) and I hope if God's experience shame and pain he is maxed out for both, right before he dies.
Praise kek.

Thank you based Kek

WE AINT DONE YET
GET IN HERE ANONS
PHASE TWO

Thank you Kek!

You saved all of us!

Thank you Kek

thanks kek

PRAISE OUR LORD KEK.

And let's hope meme magic will make us victorious in the next meme wars.

Praise kek

Checked, and praised.
Thank you Kek for carrying us through last night.

thanks kek

Praise Kek

>> 96666666

>implying you need to hope or worry when a cosmic entity is fighting for memes and freedom, one who can alter the past, the present, and the future seemingly at will and wow this memetext is long.

praise kek. shadilay

I fucked that up

Landslide?

PRAISE KEK

THANK YOU KEK!! WE ARE EXCITED TO CONTINUE THIS WORK IN EUROPE AND ACROSS THE GLOBE

weve only begun sure we trolled the election but now we must troll the presidency. we must make sure that wall is built and some how make mexico pay for it. we need to plase HUGE tariffs on ChINa. and we must tear down the EU...

Make it happen, autists

Also, Praise Kek and Christ my dudes

Praise Kek

praise KEK we acomplish this

Praise kek!

Praises Kek