Simpsons wave

why is marge so bland compared to the rest of the family?

Because she has forced herself to stay forever locked in the "perfect 50s housewife" mentality.

this
Housewives are boring.
There's only so many times you can do the "housewife is surprisingly good at random thing and gets successful off of it much to somebody's chagrin" storyline

Notice how American Dad and Family Guy both made their housewives total sluts and partiers after a while.

Plus her VA is a RL cunt

new marge is a cunt.

How so?

Marge is boring, but I'll take her over Lois any day. Lois is fucking unbearable. Francine is the only decent McFarlane girl in terms of character.

>character
at least be honest with yourself here user

Doesn't change the fact that I would still fuck the shit out of her

So is Bart's. You don't get a cushy job for 30 years without turning into a fuckass.

Marge has the same problem as a lot of TV wives, especially when the husband regularly does something wacky or illegal.

Most writers put the wife in the straightman role to keep the wacky scheming husband or kids in check. In comedy shows, this can make the wife character the voice of reason, but overall boring. In more dramatic shows, they are seen as wet blankets or straight-up cunts.

Look at Breaking Bad. People forgot that Walter White was endangering his family by selling meth on a wholesale market, and hated his wife Skylar. Or to be more accurate, the audience didn't forget, but Skylar, being the wife and mom, was a constant obstacle to the fun hijinks of science and crime. I can count on one hand how many crazy and callous things Marge has done on her own accord. Maybe it's because we have less tolerance for that kind of behavior in moms; I'm not sure.

Either way, these roles would be okay if done well, but most of the characters don't progress further than being an eye-roller. Marge has been hinted to have some dark parts to her psyche, like a barely controlled manic personality and some regrets over getting pregnant so young, but they don't go much further than that.

Hell, the last TV wife I could think of that was allowed to be irresponsible and dumb was Lucy Arnez. There, Ricky got to play the straightman, but he also had his own band, friends, and personal life as well. I couldn't really tell you who Marge's friends are, or what she does for fun.

bump

That's the joke.

>Marge used to sleep nude
>mfw

Francine occasionally is dumb and Stan is the straight man even more rarely.

IT ANGERS

Let's be real you would stick it in an electrical socket if it had lips draws on it

>I couldn't really tell you who Marge's friends are
Ms. van Housen, Mrs. Lovejoy, and Mrs. Hibbert are the people she interacts with most often iirc

Isn't Marge friends with milhouse mom? Know she isn't friends with reverend lovejoys wife

While I agree with you,
>Notice how American Dad and Family Guy both made their housewives total sluts and partiers after a while.

isn't much better. It's just one cliche for another.

>tfw I do edits of characters into simpsons r34 since nobody draws any good stuff of it anymore

i'm already gone

I have a fetish for lips so yeah I would

She did that in like three episodes or something in like Season 2 or something.

Wait, there was good Simpsons R34 once? I don't remember that.

They tried to make her interesting once but then they took out the implants.

>Mrs. Hibbert
Seems out of Marge's league desu.

It's pretty much just a grab bag of housewives with no real consideration of what social circles they'd actually run in.

>Francine is the only decent McFarlane girl in terms of character.

You better be joking. Francine is a mega ultra used up slut who is lucky she got hitched to a white knight faggot who doesn't mind being "possibly" cuckolded. In fact, it's that very thing that makes her the worst McFarlane female. In the kidney episode Francine reveals Hayley possibly isn't Stan's. Also she gets angry at Stan because he doesn't want to raise another man's possible bastard. Since the episode never had the nerve to say Hayley is not Stan's kid, that ultimately is the conclusion. We all know how direct and open the episode would be if the intention was to reveal that Hayley by blood is directly related to Stan. The fact they went with the simp solution of:

"Whichever man actually raised Hayley is her true father"

Shows what the writers actually intended. Stan is a cuckold. And like a stupid simp, he forgives Francine and Francine was such a cunt in that specific episode. So no, she's a horrible character and she's lucky is written by white knight faggots because no man with self-respect would even tolerate such a thing.

>he doesn't know
Good God man where have you been?

Skylar also got rightfully hated by viewers due to her hypocrisy. She blatantly says she wants to be involved in her husband's criminal actions because she refuses to be the ignorant naive wife if the cops find out. When the cops DID find out she instantly jumped at the first chance her husband gave her to pretend to be a snowflake victim. She could have been indeed a victim, but once she actively got involved in these illegal matters she deserved to be incarcerated and her family taken from her.

Like, why would Lisa hang out with Sherri and Terri? They aren't her type at all.

>Hell, the last TV wife I could think of that was allowed to be irresponsible and dumb was Lucy Arnez.

Pic related, if you've ever seen Married with Children you already know the score with this woman

She wasn't dumb. She was devious and corrupting.

When the script requires Marge to talk to other women, they just pull out whatever character models they have available and don't really put any consideration as to whether they'd actually hang out with Marge.

Search Croc works.

Hi, Croc. No, I'm sorry but your Simpsons pics suck too.

They should have made Cop Marge recurring thing, or alternatively made her the character who keeps getting wacky new jobs instead of Homer.

I don't get why Zombie Simpsons keeps trying to force this "Marge Simpson--Cartoon Sex Symbol" meme.

Marge (in golden age Simpsons) is underrated, she has a lot of good jokes and she serves an important role as the heart of the show. Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield is also a great episode, I hate that the show abandoned any pretenses of the Simpsons family having a tight budget.

The writers and staff never seemed to like Marge all that much or know what to do with her. In the classic seasons she would never get more than 1-2 episodes per season while Homer and Bart would get like 5-6 episodes a season and Julie Kavner also said that Patty & Selma are better characters and more fun to voice.

>Skylar dindu nuffin wrong
she fucked ted

good cartoon house wives so rare

>Linda
>Good
Eh, she's better than the rest but I feel bad for Bob most the time.
The guy asks for so little and so many times his family fails what little he wants.

After Large Marge, she was already a sex simbol.

Who are the best Sup Forums housewives?

>That deleted scene

>Doesn't change the fact that I would still fuck the shit out of her

they are overglorifying her like pretty much any show nowadays with their feminist agenda support

the most likable characters are often the ones with a lot of quirks and faults, she's only ever fun when they poke at her being bland and/or oblivious

>still hot after 3 kids
>raises her kids practically by herself
>does all the cooking and cleaning and other work around the house
>puts up with Peter's shit
>still hot after 3 kids

having a shitty personalty is a turn off

HOW DARE

Cut off the head