Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97377531/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E1wTQuhA
pastebin.com/E1wTQuhA,
pastebin.com/3xHyGxnb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time:

-New pics
-New characters, particularly The Bump
-Discussed the Doppel Family, the huge family of duplicators
-Random fights
-New seasons girls content
-Talked about Jetpack Viking
-Talked about Trine
-GG script ideas focusing on Iron Girl's crusade on Christmas
-Talked about where the actual plot of BreastQuest would've gone
-Thread was finally finished off on Thursday by storytiming the Nicky Two-Vests comics
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Awesome Man is still a thing right?

He can be if you want.

Will do. I guess we can extrapolate on his three years in the West Coast before he teamed up with Lovely Ladybug and Poison Dart. And I need to read the LL comic through this time around to not step on any toes.

I want to create what gangs were around when Mama Bear retired and what rogues gallery Awesome Man will have. So far I've only thought of brutes like AM to fight man to man with. Would love to have some help creating both gangs and small-time villians

And I forgot to mention, FUCK YEAH, more cards!

Neat.

You know, we've discussed a jailbreak plot before with the Vixen Six, what if that was a teamup between them and the Mean Teens to break Blackstrap out of jail?

So Green City has corrupt police force.

Maybe it is corrupt because a reverse spy, a gang member sent undercover to become a cop, worked his way up through the ranks and became top cop. He could secretly have the ability to transform into a giant armored bug man, like a rhino beetle. His exoskeleton is as tough as titanium.
As a cop he's a by the book hardass who hates vigilantes and heroes.

As a high ranking mobster, he's the monster bug man who likes flipping cars into the next county.

That's a good start, but is the beetle motif to match with LL as well? I don't mind, just asking. It could also have a small tie to Mantis and other bug heroes.

Anyway, can we base his beetle form on a beetle other than a rhinoceros beetle for once?

I wasn't intending any connection to Ladybug or Mantis, this would be a biology based power, not a tech one.

As long as he has an exoskeleton that's a "tough as titanium" then any beetle will do.

A stag beetle would also work if he's still flipping "cars into next county".

Stag Beetle Dirty Cop it is. Now should he be old enough to run into Mama Bear when she was active? That would've been approximately 30-40 years ago.

You don't get to be top cop overnight.

He might've gotten his ass whooped by her when he was just starting out and vowed to own the city one day. Then did the undercover thing to take over the police of the city after Mama Bear retired.

I love everything about this card. Kudos especially to see her face finally. Can't wait for Laura's own, or just more in general

If Stretch can get the Vixen Six to help her, that has to be a hell of a solid they owe her.

So he would be in his 40's/50's if he faced her as a delinquent criminal and I his 50's/60's if he just got out of the police academy. Maybe his beetle powers still keeps him spry despite his old age. And if he's this old, what rank of officer is he? Is he not a chief of his own department or maybe just a detective?

What if Stretcherous didn't ask for help? What if another evil organization, or even Blackstrap, asked to be broken out?

During Awesome Man's time, the top cop would be over 50 at least.

Chief of the department probably.

We never did go into details on what the job she did with them consisted of.

If a third party hired them, that would lead to an amusing reunion and possible battle between the Mean Teens and V6

The job will probably be similar to what Blackstrap did before for them, like they expect Laura to be the same, but unaware that she uses her powers differently.

Any ideas on what he would actually look like? I'm imagining a stern Hispanic man.

I'm not sure of Spring is a pathetic speccy womanlet, or super moƩ.

I'm guessing most folks are either shopping, Splatfesting, or both.

I mean the job must've been bigger and more dangerous than they expected to now owe Stretch a favor.

What I was looking at when I thought of it was the OP pic of this thread So maybe he looks skinny when in his human form, but has big muscles when in his bug man form.

Also, reflective sunglasses.

I just achieved Splatfest royalty.

Deelette in both an ugly sweater and oversized ugly socks when?

Some of us anons from another thread about Sup Forums projects promised to meet up here and post more progress on the 'barter teen in high school with augmented/super/normal students' concept.

I drew up a couple designs for that possible 'sidekick' friend. The blonde boy seems more obviously contrasting compared to the protag, but someone suggested a tomboy in the thread as well, so they could have a more casual contrast of personality.

Forgot the picture, because of course I would

Oh yeah, I was in that thread, but wasn't paying attention to the new thing being developed in it.

So it's a super kid school?

>owe Stretch a favor.
Maybe a moment where the slight difference her power has compared to her sister saved the V6 in the end. But then we would have to create a scenario where the V6 were in danger. A job gone wrong or they were targeted off the clock.

>So maybe he looks skinny when in his human form, but has big muscles when in his bug man form.
>Also, reflective sunglasses

These are musts. But all I can picture for his size differences is Stun from Bloody Roar. At least the beast.

This looks neat. Can I get a run-down on this?

He could call himself Devil Bug despite being a stag beetle since his mandibles look like horns.
Or they could actually be mandibles that he uses to crush things.

As for the V6, it all comes down to what the job was.
Or maybe Stretch and the Mean Teens actually have enough money to hire them.

Dude, great job. The blonde guy looks fun.

The intial pitch from the other thread (picture 1/2):

>A teenager on suicide watch starts a barter system in a high school that gives body augmentation to non-superpowered honour students.

The updated pitch (conveyed in picture 3):
>teen goes around helping heroes who request equipment
>he tries a bunch of things with the equipment he gets in exchange, but he's usually shitty with them and gets mad easily
>so we got a super school with students bartering fantastic goods with the lead. he's impatiant, and tempermental and also determined and hardworking.

Genre, tone, maybe style. foundations:

>Lowkey comedy. Low-power protagonist under supervision from the school, part of a setting full of students and heroes going about their own stories - archetypes from different genres all interacting. The teen could be out of his element hunting down dangerous items for people while trying not to get caught, trying to survive being caught in the middle of a demon mook invasion, or shunning a 'partner' who wants to exploit the barter system for their own gain. Or he could be caught up in the identity crisis of a transfer student who thought he was a big battle-manga protagonist back in his home town, or helping out a harem protagonist who just wants to study and get good grades. Some student may try to pawn off augmentations on the teen, which are a hot commodity but would get the teen expelled if not killed. There could be routine demon invasions as well as Mary Sues trying to overthrow all the club leaders and councillors as the strongest teen around.

>If he's low in school hierarchy he might just be able to go under the radar. School could have kids of superheroes, ex-villains and aliens there, plenty of items he could get from them. The joke could be that the most powerful/privileged kids are looking for the most mundane shit like someone's number, homework they are too lazy to do.

One user presented this outline draft.
pastebin.com/E1wTQuhA

By the time the thread was winding down we had established the project would be an ashcan comic under 30 pages, with a format of conflict > rising action > climax in one story. We were also discussing giving the protag a friend that he considers a sidekick and/or secretly resents due to an inferiority/superiority complex, but the sidekick genuinely considers the protag their friend.

>He's the effeminate 'good angel' when the protagonist's plans really go off the deep end.
>He'd be shit at bartering because when people come to him to ask for an item, he just psychoanalyses them and gives them a pep talk to solve their problems.

This, but another user wanted to write an outline too and a third user was interested in cooking up some doodles for his vision of the project. So ideally that progress can continue in these threads until we have a script, layout and eventually a proper draft of the comic.

>So ideally that progress can continue in these threads until we have a script, layout and eventually a proper draft of the comic.

Oh absolutely. The more drafts the better! (to a point, of course)

>Devil Bug
So we're looking at a giant stag beetle man covered in bright red horns for his aesthetic. He can throw cars like nothing, crush most things with his mandibles, and can fly or at least hover. I wonder what his power scaling would be. How durable is he?

Perhaps Stretch saved a few of their lives when things went south, like stopped them from falling from their deaths by grabbing on and turning into a parachute.

Not a bad route, but I like the iou approach or they were hired by someone else..

"Tough as titanium".

The real question is how does Awesome Man stand a chance?

The V6 are either saying they're doing Stretch a favor in return for the previous job, or someone else hired them to bust out Blackstrap and it all goes tits-up once they get out of the prison and the backstabbing begins.
But the V6 don't strike me as the backstabbing sort... well, a couple of them do, but the others don't.

The person who bought out the labs that made the stretching sisters is CEO Slick, but I'm not sure he's actually interested in them.

So we have one Christmas story for GG in the work, what are some other Christmas ideas that would be cool?

Just Christmas ideas in general?

Yeah, some Christmas themed shenanigans for the Sup Forums characters. Or other winter-themed holidays.

I'm coming up empty.

After the Nutcracker story from last year, I'm hard pressed coming up with another one.

Venus Fly Trap decorating a Botanical Garden.

super cute user! stoked to see more and more contributes. I wonder if the user that first pitched it is here.

we also had other thing established, like his name being Sup Forumsnner. I'll put a summary together tonight if no one has when I get back
>but another user wanted to write an outline too
that'd be me. I'll have it later tonight-going to an event.

At most the V6 and the Mean Teens would have a tussle. Perhaps they were hired, but decided to pay both the Longorias back after it's over by letting them go and saying they just escaped.

She can be both, and move back and forth.

Like, the kawaiiness goes into overdrive when she has to wear an oversized Christmas sweater she'll "grow into" all day.

I hate to be the one to say it, but that just feels predictable. Like it's a plot that's been played out.

I say this knowing that there's nothing being put forth into the execution of the idea, and I'm not saying it needs a twist, I'm just saying that sort of thing just feels stale at this point.
Everyone is always backstabbing everyone in these sorts of stories.

It'd be better if maybe Shade was the one to do the double cross as they are escaping and leave Stretch, her sister, and the V6 stuck in the jail as Shade escapes with Melting Point and Bull-E.

>I wonder if the user that first pitched it is here.

Here. I pitched a few suggestions in the other thread, including the big 'what does he do / why does he do it' post for context on the character's behavior and the trap sidekick post.

Barter Boy people!

We need a name for the project.

>My Gym Partners a Hero... Academia: Sky High

Get Goodman

>The real question is how does Awesome Man stand a chance?
He would have to rely on most of his gadgets from a distance since he's a large, amateur version of Batman. But when he's finally forced to enter close quarter combat, he'll have to use grapples and submissions to break Devil Bug's defenses. It's still a long shot.

>The person who bought out the labs that made the stretching sisters is CEO Slick
This could be a fun angle to use. After the job is done and IF we decide V6 and Mean Teens will fight, Slick's Bomb Squad can surround them all to stop the stupid bickering to bring out his bigger plan.

>Shade was the one to do the double cross
This could also be a good angle. Just depends on how big of a grudge she has against the Longorias and if its worth the profit she would've made if she went through with the breakout.

Like the idea of all of them having toi fight the bomb squad.

I can see Shade doing the double cross if she suspects that the team will disband after the rescue, or she just wants to usurp the role as leader.

I don't think it needs to be a super dramatic double cross or anything like that. The plan had been that, after actually finding Haley and talking to her, Laura decides to quit being a villain and tells the Mean Teens she's disbanding the team. Shade then tells her to her face that she doesn't give a damn about Laura's little goody two shoes moment and kicks her out of the team, taking over as leader.

Also, I don't think Haley ended up in a prison, or it would've been a lot easier to track her down. I think somehow the surviving members of the old Apotheosis project were involved, and she's being held at a different kind of facility.

Super Curriculum or Extra Sup Forumsrriculum

So Blackstrap is being held in a prison CEO Slick now owns a share in?

Shade would recognize how there is no profit to be made in the jailbreak and the last straw would be Blackstrap reprimanding Stretch over taking up this lifestyle.

So Shade decides to cut her losses early and ditch them, which allows her and the other Mean Teens to escape.

As for Awesome Man, maybe don't put him in a situation he can win, but a situation where he's buying time. The more time Devil Bug is forced to spend fighting this guy, the more likely it becomes his double life will be exposed.

I can't imagine the entire police precinct is made up of dirty cops, there's gotta be a few snooping around that he can't just get rid of without risking his own identity.

So Awesome Man needs to save those guys.

here's a quick summary for the Barterboy comic I said I'd do. please excuse any rushed typos.
(?) needs at least one more confimation vote

>name
Conner. nicknames- That Guy. The Merchant. Jones (surname used by school staff)

>traits
impatient, determind, inferiority/superiorty complex, impulsive(?), tempermental, narsassistic (?), obtuse and stubborn. easily overwhelmed and hard-working. a hoarder and businessman

>apperance
scruffy haired but otherwise average looking kid. eye bags from working late into the night/moping (?). usually seen with a huge backpack full of special and rare items to barter with. not very strong looking but a tiny bit of muscle from hauling things all day (?)

>relations
an effeminate friend that he likes to call his sidekick, but rather actually views him as more a friend and rival. might also be/make a good trap(?). rarely sharp but strangly more acute at times, he's good at giving pep talks which at times hurts his friend's business (?). kind of popular around the school for his looks from both sexes (?). leans more towards being a supportive role as career path- such as mage, seer, ranger or trainer. enjoys spending time around conner, rooting for him, and being amused by his antics (?)
generally goes under the radar in school, sometimes looked down on even. however, if the need is strong enough, schoolmates might seek him out and even attempt to threaten him into providing his service.

>world
full of powerful, magical and legendary people, it's rather uncommon to not be one. even youths are expected to go on adventures of tasking predicaments. however, because those are so priortized many forget how to juggle the lesser things, how to do them, or even are just too lazy to be bothered. many schoolmates would easily trade in fantastical items for things as simple as class notes or an eraser.

>technicals
length- oneshot. no more than 30 pages.
genre-low-key comedy
lead writers- tbd
lead artists- tbd

>yfw you realize the Mean Teens work That Guy
Maybe after this moment, Shade asks her main boss about being more involved in the Sageworthy Society.

Better Call Sup Forumsnner

Isn't there already a character named Sup Forumsnner or Sup Forumsnnor

Instead of that guy, it'd be funnier if he's called "I know a guy".

I get the feeling Shade knows That Guy through Nose Fire, who works for The Wrong Guy, the two guys could be one and the same.

Schoolboy X Sup Forumsn-Man
Playing the Long Sup Forumsn

You might be thinking of Sup Forumsnnie, the girl with rocket boots who wants to be Sup Forumslette's sidekick.

>Instead of that guy, it'd be funnier if he's called "I know a guy".

His name is literally Guy

Which guy are you talking about? Because I was referring to one of Sup Forumsnner Jones' nicknames being "That Guy" and how it would be funnier if the other students would be saying "I know a guy" before cutting to him struggling to lift his backpack.

Yeah, I figured the punchline would be that Jones' first name is literally just Guy

I like this

Sup Forumsnrad is the board-tan's name, if you are thinking of that

I know a guy could be the main phrase, and the nicknames could spring up at times

Wannabe sidekicks are the bane of superheroism as a career.

And of course when they don't die there's the risk you reject the fanatic wannabe and they decide to invert in becoming your worst villain instead.

What are their names?

You have reminded me of the time Sup Forums made a 4koma series staring Guy Jean.

>Nicknames
Merchant doesn't sound like something high-schoolers would come up with. Maybe trader?
I like this one "I-know-a-guy" rolls off a tongue.

>traits
Impulsive - I feel like if you are doing something quasi-illegal you'd have to be more careful/reserved.

>appearance
Him being surprisingly strong, due to hauling his stuff all the time would be funny.

>relations
Pls no traps. His friend trying to be like him, but failing because he's just so damn good at helping people verbally is really fun.

>world
How about a bit more normal world? Like there are plenty of special people and it feels like a chance to become one of them is very close, but it's easy for many to lead dull and boring lives.

>Merchant doesn't sound like something high-schoolers would come up with. Maybe trader?

It's a pity Trader Joe is already taken as a store brand name

>Him being surprisingly strong, due to hauling his stuff all the time would be funny.

He strikes me more as subpar athletically, at least from the beginning. His poor compatibility with augments (and envy/respect of people better compatible with them, along with envy/respect of superpowered people) should be part of what gets him into athletic clubs like rock-climbing or tennis or jogging. If he's getting into confrontations, he'll use the items stuffed on his person or in his bag like a slower, more disorganised Batman. But without the bag on his back he's a good deal faster.

>His friend trying to be like him, but failing because he's just so damn good at helping people verbally is really fun.

I like the angle of him being a more popular student, but his charisma and abilities mean he's always 'on' and he only gets to wind down around his friend. But looking at I can't decide between the two designs.

>How about a bit more normal world? Like there are plenty of special people and it feels like a chance to become one of them is very close, but it's easy for many to lead dull and boring lives.

That was the idea I had with the initial pitch - the ratio of normal people to superheroes/mutants would be something like 3:1, and for the normal people (or mutants/normal people who are handicapped by their powers/deformities) there would be personalised augments to improve their bodies in different ways.

>might also be/make a good trap(?)

If the protag dresses up as a girl it could be funny (like a swimsuit contest), making the friend a trap is just author fetish fuel. Keep him effeminate and drop some suggestive lines/behavior here and there, then the fans can do whatever bullshit they want with him.

But what's his name and skillset? I'd just assumed he didn't have any powers for some reason.

Never gave him a name. Something like Rudy? Does he look like a Rudy to you?

Skillset would be natural charisma, empathy, a natural at psychology, and generally being able to "understand peoples' hearts". In other words he can read minds and influence them. He just hates doing it and considers it a "supervillain" power, so he doesn't tell anyone.

Hmmm how about Jan, Evan, Sam, Alex?
His skillset "people person". Very nice, charismatic, overtly-helpful, empathetic, not a pushover though.
Would it be funny if he had powers, but they were completely unrelated to his personality? Or it could be a "does he, doesn't he" situation, like he's so charismatic so people (including MC and reader) question if it's a superpower. Or what if he had no powers, but maybe his dad was an incarcerated villain with a shtick for making people miserable, so he trained to do the opposite.

I feel like if you are doing something quasi-illegal you'd have to be more careful/reserved.
I was thinking more in improvisional situtations.

>Him being surprisingly strong, due to hauling his stuff all the time would be funny.
added that of my own violition. I figure it'd be pretty cool to have that considering it really would happen

>Pls no traps. His friend trying to be like him, but failing because he's just so damn good at helping people verbally is really fun.
trap is not my idea, I'm okay with either. I like trying to be like him but also the idea that he is his own person and doesn't even really think much on anything (aside from his stragly cute psychoanalysis)

>How about a bit more normal world? Like there are plenty of special people and it feels like a chance to become one of them is very close, but it's easy for many to lead dull and boring lives.
sounds good. also like of about a 1:3 ratio

Or MGPHA:SH for short

This feels generic

These sound like good names for a HS superhero comic in general, but aren't specific enough for this story maybe?

Schoolboy X sounds fun and mysterious. "Playing the Long Sup Forumsn" could be a name for the story/one-shot.
This was mine

And what about leaving it as Barter Boy? Also the name we pick could be just the development title, doesn't have to be the final name.
Shall we get a straw-poll going?

I wonder what a wasteland Christmas is like?

DFC children are taught that Santa bestows presents upon flat-chested girls and punishes busty ones with itchy, poor-fitting bras that maximize back pain. Somehow this results in Briana in a post-apocalyptic Santa suit doing her thing.

>Hmmm how about Jan, Evan, Sam, Alex?
>His skillset "people person". Very nice, charismatic, overtly-helpful, empathetic, not a pushover though.
>Would it be funny if he had powers, but they were completely unrelated to his personality? Or it could be a "does he, doesn't he" situation, like he's so charismatic so people (including MC and reader) question if it's a superpower.
I like this. could be a neat twist but for now it's a oneshot.

>Shall we get a straw-poll going?
maybe we should sleep on it? always good to sleep on something first

Three of those were mine. I just came up with two of them later.

Barter Boy should be the go to since he's the focus of this story.

He's like Double D then?

More like a TheRapist

The Strongarms hold a big celebration in The Pit where they ride around is suped up cars throwing presents out dressed as Santa.

Do you have an outline for this comic yet or is it all concept-building

sounds solid to me as well. either way he's cute and kinda popular.
I got this scene in my head that's all
>conner and him are discussing plans in the living room
>conner points to the window
>bunch of faces pressed up against the window swooning
>"your fans are here again"
>"oh! sorry about that"
>closes blinds over them
>goes back to discussion

Gives me a good laugh. Swooning could be a fun background gag

When he's around other people he's charismatic and empathetic. When he's around the protag he's a bit more casual, they're both learning from each other in some respects. Occasionally when he meets up with the protag he turns into a memelord to get on the guy's nerves. Playful attitude.

>"One day you're going to make a beautiful girl very happy"
>">girl"
>"What?"
>"laughingbitches dot pee en gee"
>"Fuck off"

Out of curiosity, does /coc/ have any characters like this? Humanoid monster tyrants with glowing red eyes who like to hold-up their fists while giving dramatic monologues about how they are going to destroy/rule the universe as soon as they get some kind of macguffin?

I feel like we'd have one of those.

Cosmic level alien overlords are lacking in the setting.

There's Nyxiontus, but I'm not sure he fills the criteria you're looking for.

Maybe INTERNET HATE MACHINE is more like those guys.

IHM for the look, Nyx for actual universe ruling ability.

I kind of feel like the setting is lacking in villains that aren't sexy thieves or evil counterparts or both.

Definitely IHE.

No one ever wants to talk about villains with world domination or destruction as their goal.

We do have them, is a prime example of a villain who just wants to destroy the whole world. Most of the Sageworthy Society are like that, but no one ever wants to talk about them.

Then there's Clockwork Prophet and his ominous Machine Cult which seeks to dominate the planet.

Or there's The Lonely King, the King in Midnight, the Great Blue Devil, or just that blue bastard. The demon king seeking to breaking into Earth's dimension to escape his prison and lay waste to it as a pitstop before getting back to ravaging the demon planes. The other 11 demons kings don't like him at all.

Or, in the space setting, there's another empire, the space pirate empire: The Blang Dynasty. One of the possible successors is a ruthless tyrant who wants to be feared, not loved.

We do have villains who are dangerous in the setting, ones who can and will wreck everyone's shit if given the opportunity.
It's just there's little to no interest in those sorts of stories.

ok, summary updated. some things still need votes or vetos.

>gave me a good laugh
that's great to hear, I'll post any other things I think of. funny bg events sounds good too.

kek I like this, also added. imo maybe just a tiny bit of a memelord, he mostly is genuinely a heart-on-sleeve guy.

One user did this pastebin.com/E1wTQuhA, but we do need to get more substantial.

How do you do a story with a world ending threat?

Who in the setting can combat a world ending threat? Aside from Collateral Damage Man.

okay m8s, quick 1st draft of Conner. other user's is pretty cool too. it'd go nicely as a cute tone shift chapter change if this became a series
thoughts?
pastebin.com/3xHyGxnb

*fug, for the part where he says "I just wanna get good!", it's meant to be "I just wanna be good at something!" or "Is there anything I CAN do?"

>*fug, for the part where he says "I just wanna get good!", it's meant to be "I just wanna be good at something!" or "Is there anything I CAN do?"

Artist user. In context he's literally just saying he wants to get good at the thing he was doing (sewing).

Script is pretty fun and works well as a first go! Some personal thoughts:

>Dunno how to feel about Conner having a base - the fact it's a ramshackle one is pretty funny, but he seems more the sort of person who roams the school and keeps contacts on a phone rather than sitting in a closet
>Client who wants the pencil could be part of the adventuring band (maybe the leader who has auxillery dragonswords he doesn't need?)
>"You stole my kill!" "Bosh! Everyone knows a real dragon boss has THREE phases!" "oh no"
>Does that dragon have kids who go to the same school Conner does?

Does this setting have potions in shops and pharmacies, or do people have to rely on mage friends to heal up? I can see Conner and Friend having some magical medical kits on standby

sketch of conner's friend. I do like user's idea of Alex as a name so I'll go with that till then

>Script is pretty fun and works well as a first go!
that's great to hear! just being any help at all is enough for me. I'll edit in the morrow

>Dunno how to feel about Conner having a base [..]
that's a solid idea. he could probably pop up in the strangest places and accidentally spook his clients at first. from under the table. in the locker. bathroom stall. around the corner. dunno about the phone, as he isn't too popular and they are just clients. maybe he just likes to gather them anyways and pretend he has lots of friends at night in his bed

>Client who wants the pencil could be part of the adventuring band [..]
sure. I can try to think of a way to work that in

>"You stole my kill!" "Bosh! Everyone knows a real dragon boss has THREE phases!" "oh no"
haha, that's pretty good too. though keep in mind, it would drastically change the scene and even extend it. not sure how long this already is

>Does that dragon have kids who go to the same school Conner does?
that'd also be something to explore, if it becomes a series.

>potions in shops and pharmacies
that has yet to be considered, but I'd like to think so. I'd also like to think Alex is a mage or some support shit with pretty good skill so Conner instead goes to him for injuries usually. it's free. also he/his mom makes some slamming choco chip cookies