AMERICA #10 Preview

Because you demand it!

>Because you demand it!
I don't know about everyone else, but *I* don't demand it. The only thing concerning America I demand is that the whole comic, character AND creator sink into irrelevance and obscurity as soon as possible.

Blerds? Was this something from another issue? Someone should storytime the other 9 so we can know for certain

oh it's black nerds isn't it? oh well I DEMAND A STORYTIME OF THE OTHER NINE ISSUES ANYWAY

>cyborgs

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it does.

>even the robots are fat ethnic women
Jesus Rivera, stop self-inserting

>I don't know about everyone else, but *I* don't demand it.
thatisthejoke.jpg

So we have three issues left before it ends?

This is just garbage. At all points, always and forever.

>ends
true art like this never dies

But seriously, she's granted like 12 issues to do and we've have done nine.

The creator did nothing wrong you ignorant fairweather. He hates this too.

>He

>cardi birchwoods

What was her plan if there hadn't been Deus Ex Machina robots?

I don't hate the idea of the Ancestral Plane.

America's creator is Joe Casey, who planned to do his own knock-off to show Marvel how it's done, but apparently things fell through since it never happened.

Soo... This is canon to the marvel universe?

>hurrr durrrr I'm fucking retarded

Bendis isn't the creator of Peter Parker, just like Gabby didn't create Chavez. At worst you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know what he's talking about, at best you chose to use creator over author or writer when talking about the character as a whole, which is as fucking stupid as saying this about Devil Dinosaur and th3n sputtering "b-but I just meant the writer for this particular issue when I said the character and creator should b3 forgotten!"

the canon end of the marvel universe, yes

Personally think that putting this Ms. America in a new Nextwave book with Monica would help the character out.

Probably a good thing. America is dead.

Jeez, it was a mistake. No need to get triggered about it.

>EW said America Chavez was the best new superhero
>When Kenan Kong exists

As much as Squirrel Girl and Hellcat
Mark Gruenwald's ashes are spinning in comic ink

>There she is, betas!
She's talking to you Sup Forums!

Hmmmm, exposition time!

>Blerds

Is she just making up new words?

>she
but their are no woman on the interwebs.

WHY ARE THE ROBOTS OBESE?

>Inb4 those are robot chassis piloted by chicano brains

America (vol.1, 2017-) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

All Joe Casey wanted was a spicy, flying brick latina who didn't wear panties, blame Gillen for making her the princess of the dyke dimension, and Rivera for being a terrible writer.

Fuck off fartfag.

>you will never be a tough enough nut to 2 b America's bf now

>say something outlandish without thinking
>double down
>get called a retard
>"jeez, don't get triggered"

Deflecting when you make mistakes is just gonna make it hard for people to talk to you. No malice here, I'm seriously just advising you to avoid doing that irl for your own sake.

I'm going to unironically miss this book. What will we all unite over now?

I wonder if in the future, people are going to see America as we see the Silver Age.

Literally all of these characters will be tossed into a void and forgotten after this book is cancelled.

might as well since she was already told she was shit at Spanish

In my life, I have never seen a more annoying cast a characters than those fucking sorority chicks in this book
For fucks sakes I hate those characters.

i find em enjoyable in their horribleness. You look at them and think thank god my wife and daughter aren't like that.

Whatever happened to the book Joe Casey was going to make with Image? America Chavez had some potential, it sucks they wasted it giving her to a shit writer.

It means black nerds

Cosmic retcon please erase nazi cap and retarded america chavez. Make America Great Again

>Yezika
I have to pointed out that only chicanos and the worst places in latín América do this, the people that lives in ghetto

Is Chavez even the protagonist anymore, or has the Tumblr brigade of Rivera self-inserts officially taken that role?

Not deflecting. Just that you act like you've been dealing with these kind of things when people are misinformed.

I liked the original from the 1940s better.

>googled the name
>Jessica
yeah Jessica sounds better.

We're just called nerds damnit

Nope, you people gotta be singled out.

Chicanos and ghetto latinos always do that Bryan Byron, Vaiolet, Ashly. It's horrible and embarassing is a sign of ignorance by people trying to use names they see on movies, but Gabby thinks this is good representation

Its the kids who'll have to live with the consequences with these stupid cutesy names.

The Silver Age was self-aware, despite what people tell themselves.
This isn't.

That's a dumbass poor people thing in general

Canon means a story will be considered when future stories are written. Nobody is ever referencing this shit again.

So Spic anons, how does this make you feel?

she's fucking Anarchist from the X-Statix in hell right now.

Look if this was just her talking dumb shit about PR, i wouldn't care, but she tries to homogenize latin america and the culture, she just use the most vain stuff like everyone eats empanadas and listen to cumbia, writers and argentinian character using that argies ever use, thats why bother me, she should just stick to PR culture if she dosen't anythinh about latin america history or culture

THICC

But Byron and Bryan and perfectly fine spellings of those names, hell Byron is how that name is spelled, and Bryan is a variant of Brian that's almost as old as it is.

DISGUSTING

She's nuyorican, she doesn't know anything about PR culture.

>8.5k sales for the last issue
>still going

Remember that Marvel comic you really liked got cancelled and it managed to sell twice as much as America?

user, how stupid the sound a guy called Byron Gonzales or Braian Soto is tacky as fuck

It's only still going because they want two six-issue trades. Don't expect it to be there when they release March's solicitations.

>Remember that Marvel comic you really liked got cancelled
Too many books too little tears...

I don't want to remember, it hurts too much.

>I have to pointed out that only chicanos and the worst places in latín América do this
Chilean here, can confirm
>Brayatans, Brayatans everywhere

>We must #resist
Wow. Powerful stuff.

>What will we all unite over now?
Take your pick of any current Marlel book. But Iceman seems like a good contender.

It’s insulting beyond words. I’m actually less insulted by the book than I am by Rivera’s racist ass tweets, though. And I’m most of all insulted that she still has a job and hasn’t been blacklisted.

Novas was selling better, in fact.

>tfw enjoyed Once and Future Kings
>ends on kind of a cliffhanger
>gets axed due to shit sales after five chapters
>still sold more than America
>meanwhile America gets ten chapters and ongoing
FUUUUUUUUCK
If Marvel cancels Black Bolt before America I will lose my mind.

Wanda and Pietro's real mom.

Whoever called that America being a trace of Marina Sirtis was bang fucking on.

>no Final Issue tag
WHEN DOES THE PAIN STOP, XNON? WHEN DXES IT STXP?!

>cancels Black Bolt
Impossible, with a name like Saladin Ahmed writing. That would strike against socially progressive practices.

He's a good writer and it's a good book, but Marvel operates according to optics and "critical" acclaim, more than quality or even sales.

Perspective is hard

Nova sold more than America and it alsobgot axed.

Hopefully Cebulski axes America.

The fact that he's not writing a PoC makes him not beep in their radar.

Wasn't America nominated for the IGN series of the year award? I know IGN is a joke at this point but that's still hilarious

>Trust fund supervillain.

I'm pretty sure that's the audience. Isn't Gabby a trust fund me? I imagine she must have some money to live in New York.

>Gamers share a Coke.jpg

>Yesika
More like YASSika

Yes, it was.

Not so fast. Blackbolt is not marketable to PC culture due to his race and sexuality and the fact that his name is permanently tainted by the TV show make him to not appeal to general non-comic reading audience.

If anything they will probably get rid of BlackBolt and give Saladin a PoC character to write about.

It’s a shame because I really love the run.
Oh well, fuck marvel.

BROTHER!

Anything that ties Pietro's speed closer to Mongoose Blood is always better.

I couldn't remember if that was still canon.
So many retcons (even discounting the "Kill all mutants, because Fox...") that I've lost track.

Maybe they'll bring Madeline back, explain why she hasn't aged, and ditch Chavez.
That would certainly make Sup Forums happy.

I love this. Not only it implies that social media rally cries do anything but they still are sitting on their asses using drone warfare.

>Using numbers instead of letters.

You need to be over 18 to access this site.

I find that offensive.

Wtf what a racist cunt.

Why is she wearing pants all of a sudden? Where dem thicc brown thighs at yo?