Is she autistic? Why haven't writers blocked her yet?

Is she autistic? Why haven't writers blocked her yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TasiaValenza/status/937040585755574272
twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/933463110928695297
twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/931919894219841536
twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/940959722836054016
twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/941017414828949504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JLA Ivy is really hot gotta say.

>Heroic journey
What

Poison Ivy is bisexual so we're supposed to ignore all the times she's killed people.

Yes, and either because they're wimps or because there's far less hassle in simply muting her forever so she doesn't know they're not paying attention.

I hope King will officially put an end to all this antihero Ivy bullshit. But yeah, this bitch has quite a following on Twitter.

IvyLeague is a literal delusional crazy person with a very loose grip on reality

We're pretty much doomed to a back-and-forth on this. Dini took issue with Cucka turning Ivy an orphan-loving true neutral, so he made her go full on into sadistic evil back in the mid-00s.

>vore in a published comic book
why

comic books are the realm of degenerates beyond help, there's a reason there was a crack down last century.

He also found the disc in a DVD player in her bedroom, the implication being that she watches those while she masturbates.

I'd like to see how she(?) looks IRL

That's a fucking plant dude

It's still vore.

Probably fat
And autistic

This sounds ridiculously bad.

Ivy's turn started a little before that, when John Francis Moore wrote a one-shot that had her going after a military manufacturer for firebombing the island she was living on, and killing an innocent girl on the island because "muh island and innocent life."
She still killed a bunch of people in that, and also killed that Clayface in NML

>He doesn't know about plant vore
oh mate

We all know Ivy masturbate to hers and Harley sextapes

>Eco terrorists are hoodlums now

Who the fuck was this written by, the Kock brothers?

*Koch

Trust the Wall.

Derek Fridolfs, who wrote the Ivy Villains month new52 issue. She's cartoonishly evil in it, and mind controlled her professors into giving her good marks (sort of like Harley sleeping her way through school)

She also killed an abusive husband/father and a bunch of bullies. Fridolfs wrote that one Ivy-experiencing-all-the-seasons issue of Li'l Gotham, so he's Ivy League-approved.

It's easier to just ignore them since they'll throw a fit if you block them

twitter.com/TasiaValenza/status/937040585755574272
Why is she supporting her?

vore is a human getting eaten whole and digested alive, it can be a human, plant, alien, or animal that does it.

twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/933463110928695297
A U T I S M

Holy shit! Characterfaggotry has to be a higher form of autism.

>kill a girls father in front of her in an extremely gruesome way

bravo

Well hey it worked for Harley.

>IvyLeague
Can she warrant a KiwiFarms thread at this point?

There's a flashback to the time she poisoned her own father, so I guess she figures it's no big deal.

Which it's funny since Dini has wrote a lot of great Ivy's stories but he's hated by this group because of

Because when a villain gains a substantial fanbase to take advantage of, there's always a writer who wants to take advantage of it by turning them into a hero, anti-hero or flat out making them a brand new character that just has the same name. Eventually it'll happen to all of Bat's villians since many of them have already had turns at redemption.

Because she'd have an opportunity for a steady paycheck if it got animated

>He

The Wall sees all.

twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/931919894219841536

DAMN IT
DAMN IT
DAMN IT
DAMN IT
twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/940959722836054016

Rehabilitation also really seems to be a thing with Batman villains. Ivy became more neutral, Riddler became a detective, and right now Clayface is part of the Detective Comics family.
Of course, Ivy swung back into villainy in the mid 2000s, Riddler snapped and murdered his daughter, and Clayface seems to be having a meltdown right now.

He’s saying that reasonable people shouldn’t harass others, even autists

Doesn’t make their stupid crusade any bit more validated

Twitter was a mistake

Don't forget Harvey and Selina. I was annoyed Harvey switched back so quickly.

twitter.com/ivygirl851/status/941017414828949504

I kinda feel sorry for her. She clearly has issues and is dealing with them by forming an unhealthy attachment to a comic character. Sad stuff.

Well making fun of her here is better than making fun of her to her face plus I know she reads Sup Forums, I've seen her talk about Sup Forums happenings minutes after they've been posted here

>No mention of Harley whatsoever

0/10

Ivy is more interesting without Harley.

I respectfully disagree and I respectfully call you a faggot

Ivy Leaguers loathe Harley/Ivy because it always ends up with Ivy playing second fiddle, and at worst, a willing cuck or a domestic abuser herself.

Wasn't it B:TAS that turned her from sex criminal to ecoterrorist in the first place?

>the implication being that she watches those while she masturbates.

So what team does Ivy really play for? Often times she seems to be fooling around with whoever. Is she plantsexual?

Her literal motivation when she first appeared was to be the queen of crime (#1 woman villain), and then fuck Batman. I'm serious, that's what it was. All the eco-stuff came much, much later. Her pheromones work on men for sure, but I think they have only been shown to work on Catwoman for women.
If they push the Green stuff, then she shouldn't be playing for any team.

Except for Team Harley*

I don't know how I could have forget that

She just read what she wanted, what the fuck lol

Nah, she turned into an ecoterrorist with monster plants in the early 80s.

Don't make me say it.

Do you think Ivy will ever be allowed to be her own character again? Or is she stuck being Harley's Side Girl for the next few decades?

>Thanks Bruce Timm

Can't have vilaness only anti heroines

I wanted to write a horror mystery with Ivy being the Antagonist, she would be killing people (men and women) off and feeding them to her plants so there are no bodies for the GCPD to find, only thanks to carful detective work is Batman able to find out what's been happening

IT'SUH MAN BEBEH!

>her
Heh.

>wanting people to pay for a tranny operation
Fuck this bitch

He's saying both sides should shut up, because any writer can choose how to do their work and King want her as a villian that sometimes fall in the gray area which is fine for me

That sounds dope. Write it.

>Victims criminal and abusers
I'm pretty sure Ivy has killed civilians and innocent people before because they got in their way

They have, Andreyko blocked her pre-emptively and she got really butthurt about it.

She's no more autistic than people complaining how a show should have gone without end.

>Gohan was always supposed to be the main hero and DBZ ended with Cell
>Samurai Jack should have stayed in the bad ruined future and the show was building up to that
> Zutara
> Simpsons should have had every character age with the seasons
> Gul Dukat should have ended up a good guy and everyone forgives him

I'm sure there's more.

Yes all those people ruin threads, specially the DBS ones

Gul Dukat deserves nothing more than to be hanged, beheaded, and cast into space.

Sup Forums complaining about this is just pot calling the kettle black. Go into King's Batman or Mr Miracle storytime and you'll see the same type of autism.

Fuck, just look at the preview for the next issue of Batman right now.

>Andreyko does a "it's not rape if you're mentally coerced into something you want to do but wouldn't normally act upon :^)" plot
>gets upset when people criticize this

But that's true though
If someone puts a gun to your head and orders you to sexually assault someone else or he'll ventilate your head, you're not to blame, even if you were attracted to the intended victim in the first place. Coercion is coercion.

Because some people are just super weird. Maybe some sort of Asperger's or autism, or maybe they're just odd?

I don't even find amusement in stuff like this as I used do. Mainly because I know someone who is so obsessed like this is probably ABYSMAL to be around in the real world. Imagine if it's your son or daughter and during dinner they'll only discuss a single fictional character.

I just feel bad at this point because people like this don't realize they're crazy.

Unfortunately in this situation Batwoman was the one "not being raped" because the person using rapist logic said she wanted it.

Lesbians aren't people so it's okay to rape them

So, is she autistic?

This girl's twitter makes me glad my sister doesn't have one, she would be pestering writers all the time asking them to make her ships canon. Imagine somebody bringing shame on your family asking Marvel to have Sue fuck Namor.

It's werid they, they did kinda almost set him up in a sorta sympathetic light at points. Like, the whole thing with his daughter, he could have (and very nearly did) kill her, but chose not to, to his own detriment, showing that he did have some capacity for good.

I do find it funny they they had to make an episode devoted entirely to making him evil to end the whole is he good or whatever.

>worked

In this case though it's 100% true.

>a villain said villainous things
Wow.

I'm not going to read this, but has anyone in this thread considered that maybe her phrasing in the title could just refer to like, "the Hero's Journey"? The narrative structure? Because Ivy certainly could fit it.

The issue is that the majority of the evil things Dukat did occurred prior to the series. For most of DS9 he was simply an antagonist and an asshole so we rarely got see anything explicitly evil from him. Something that was always present was his self-absolving, accepting Ziyal is the only time he takes personal responsibility for his actions.

Reminds me of pitbulllady

It certainly is.

>wanting people to pay for hospital bills after your failed suicide "attempt"
There's a limit to how fucking useless you can be

That was so fucked up.

Wait, how is that rape? It sounds like she just had consensual sex with someone she didn't actually like, but was attracted to. And then was callous about not liking her after. That's not rape by any stretch.

*bastard

Nocturna mind-controlled her into thinking she was sleeping with her former fiance initially

Speaking as an autistic woman who knows a bunch of others, she might be autistic. I can see a lot of common aspie girl behaviours in her. Or she might just be a lonely depressed girl who's clinging on to something that makes her relatively happy. Either way, just let her be unless she's hassling you.