Is it a legitimate win if he lost the popular vote?

Is it a legitimate win if he lost the popular vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/biggest-election-fraud-in-history-discovered-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if you believe all votes are literally equal.

Do you really want high population areas like NYC deciding who the president is?

Why people says that trump is racist?

How are all votes not literally equal?

>implying the rigging and spam of illegals/felons to vote

Hillary only got extra votes due to the massive rigging and letting illegals vote/no ID checks.

>mfw she still lost

I question if she legitimately won the popular vote. Can't help it after seeing that video where her people were bragging and conspiring about voter fraud.

fastest way to destroy a person

yes because we live in a republic, not a democracy. Our founding fathers knew we were a nation of immigrants and didnt want our country to be at the mercy of immigrant hordes

Trigger words that SJW crowd uses.

Just like how (((they))) claimed he was a rapist

All my friends are calling me crazy for support a racist person, the buthurt here in my country is being huge.

Didn't they stop counting votes once he won?

Like Michigan and Arizona are still pink on the maps and if you add those then he likely won the popular vote as well.

Yup if you dont know how your own system works your fucking retarded.

Not how it works leaf. We don't "stop counting votes"

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Yes, it is

Because those people that get elected have votes that are really fucking OP.

Yes, legitimate.

With a popular vote, it is a BIG QUESTION, how much were the machines rigging the vote !

If you (americans) will not investigate it this year, the same sting will jab you after 4 years.

There are possibilities to make a system, which the Establishment may not rig, even if they try and are however evil. Such system is not yet used in USA... Elites (Soros!) can rig the election, if he likes. Fair system cannot be rigged by the provider.

Read this, also:
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/biggest-election-fraud-in-history-discovered-in-the-united-states/
(but it is not the only fault of the system)

Both candidates lost the popular vote.

Good job America, and I mean it. I was convinced Hilary was going to win, and then I woke up this morning, looked at the news on my phone and felt that nostalgic feeling of an eight year old waking up on christmas day.

Shit looking at the news, it feels as if someone was playing the campaign mode from a Total War game. Fucking hilarious.

Seriously speaking though, all this SJWs, BLM, and LGBTQ (or whatever the fuck they're called nowadays) have brought this into themselves.

You can bet Republicans would be arguing against it if they lost the electoral vote and won the popular vote. They only use the electoral college to secure illegitimate wins.

It was leftist propaganda. Some people are just more likely to drink the kool-aid than others

im sort of surprised she conceded so easily after the stories of at least 2 electoral college voters wouldn't vote for her even if she won in those parts. trump would go nuclear if that was the other way around.

Because we don't live in a democracy. I fucking hate that public school meme. We live in a constitutional representative republic. The electoral college determines the presidency.