Post your badges and medals you magnificent company of meme lords

Post your badges and medals you magnificent company of meme lords.

First brexit. Now our emperor sits on the throne of our combined enemies.

It's time to celebrate a long campaigns end. And prepare for the next. In only a few months the french will need us to help Le pen, the Austrians are heading the right way but need guidance.

And we must not let up on globalist swine who think we have now forgotten about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ELFxB-tGhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i won this one in the late summer 2016 campaign

here is my brothers patch for distinguished shitposting in the facebook field

i propose we take the next few weeks and review the meme powers we discovered and developed, and further hone and temper them so they're most effective

which battalion were you in? thank you for your service

I think we need to strike while iron is hot, and push for Dems to go to the Green party, they'll be so split and weak that we can safely kick out RINOs/neocons from GOP

>Tfw historians have to write about us

i would like a long term goal to be somehow getting liberals and dems in California to resettle in a state with less electoral votes. if we could subtly over time convince them to move to a state like nevada with only 6 electoral votes, we could make california's 55 votes red again

The dutch can always use a hand to elect based Geert as well.

Kek with us

No fuxking idea. It was complete craziness. I jumped from thread to thread and was part of the first wave to spread the #I'mwithher #draftourdaughters memes. I spread mine physically using the phone and word of mouth. Fooled a lot people too. Many a kek was had.

>making my own medal

I bet faggots like you unironically wear thrift store military uniforms

It was an honor to serve in the photoshop corps

reporting in

proud of my service to the cause

Also was there when the vote was cast to call the alphabet soup HDNW. heh.

More effective to get dems in battlegrounds to move to NY or CA and have those as containment states. The irony being those states, since they are leftist, are dependent on big daddy federal govt and wont ever be able to leave like a more self sufficient TX could

war is chaotic man, we were lucky to have someone as dedicated as you. i also served in the great twitter campaign, and worked some twitter supply lines for the #draftourdaughters operations

I have to admit it wasn't without sacrifice.... i am struggling to pass this final semester of uni, but i know kek will see me through

i suppose that makes sense.

power to influence, power to succeed, in memetos kek semper valis

I got this for doing well in KEK magic

Still Serving

have this

>tfw on the front lines debating CTR and JIDF for over a year

war is hell

Praise kek. Shaidlay has helped a lot in this campaign, staying in an almost permanent loop

We are mentally stronger for it.

I was an independent agent, shitposting on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook whenever I had time.

77th Memetic High Energy Corps, reporting

indeed it is

Mfw I actually serve

>mfw may possibly go ROTC for a masters in a year
>THANK GOD FOR THIS

reporting in desu

salty CTR doesnt know that swissbros have compulsory service

All I did was make one tedcruz sex scandal tweet but it helped get the hash tag trending I should of done more

I was alone in my fight, I was the lone wolf

Conscripted Spring 2006

MAGA

Fucking laughed when the fallout from #draftourdaughters became apparent

>debating CTR
no one should ever have to see that level of retardation

may your wounds heal soon

>draftourdaughters
fucking laughed at the elite operator who snuck in behind enemy lines to do this

It's the bad education system The Don will fix it. No common core cancer anymore.

This one is godlike.

The streets are still, the final struggle's ended, flushed with the fight, we proudly hail the Don!

You fuckers deserve your badges, what you did, was almost short of a miracle. The media, and the kikes may not mention it, they may not give you the respect that you deserve.

But those of us who kinda have been neutral (due to lack of time, because of euro not being able to do much, and work). I have to say, that you just literally potentially saved the white race, and also all life on earth (by preventing a nuclear war by killary)

Any of you who did actual physical calling, spreading of information, digesting of emails, keeping tabs with all the channels and rapidly spreading things, thinking of solutions and idea's. You guys are the most important people on this planet at this moment.

I just realised
Since I am a vet now, I can get flashbacks from war. Fucking FLASHBACKS. How cool is that? I always wanted to get flashbacks.
And I can get vetbucks. Nice.

This needs to happen

have a k31 sniper as my thanks for maintaining and safeguarding the richest most beautiful country of earth

Worked in the wikileaks campaign. Was the first person to stumble upon Spirit Cooking. Feels good man.

I'm so happy right now. I've easily spent over a thousand hours trying to do my best in this war. I survived, and we won. I was not instrumental, but I was able to turn at least 5 Hill supporters to Trump irl. In this war we fought I was nothing more than a PFC, the Generals did the real work... But I'm still fucking happy. Happier than I've been in a long time.

I was with the 31st Kek Vanguard Battalion. Lost my left pointer finger shitposting on Tumblr during the final week.

I'd do it all over again knowing if I'd meet the same outcome.

I've been an applied memetics wizard since February. Without wizards like myself I doubt the election would have turned out the way it did.

Who here survived the massacre of Ben Fischbein? Still banned at my uni IP...

You are the real unsung heroes. Your effort was quickly overshadowed by the victory. However without doubt your missions supplied the last thrust of the sword into the very centre of the dragons heart

Is it safe to post his name now?

do we have any word yet on sparky and if he made it out alive?

Fucking hell, the internet and its communities will have to be mentioned. The best part is hilary called out "pepe" so the frog will be eternal.

we are the jew now

I think so, user...its finally over...lets test

Benjamin Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein

Hahahahaha yeah i sought refuge at infinitychan and found what cunts they are. We can NEVER felt in their help.

No brother, we fought for truth and justice.

Lost a big chunk of my youth fighting this war.

In the end it was worth it.

I got back, the real heroes are the ones who got lost in the mayhem.

TO THE LOST! kek bless them.

They were in the trees man...lost 30 men before you could blink, then I got hit

Thank you good sir. So far everyone ive seen today has been hesitant to completely support trump. Until I tell them it's glorious. And just the happiness they then have. Everyone is happy he got it. The fear is leaving. He's opened many talking points that have been silenced in Europe. Even here irl. We opened these talking points here on Sup Forums All of us. And to see my komrads finally be less on edge and geniuinly open about their support is glorious. I never want this day to end

Good for you, burgerbro, you deserve it.
Alas, I've seen a few brave anons here and there coming down with PTSD from heavy meme-shock.
They're actually saying they feel pretty spent and empty now.

I survived ICANN and got that as well

Was that the battle of fin-chan? The second range of refugees after the great fischbein ban started?

Meme warfare is war of attrition my friend, it gets ugly

13th Special Memes Dissemination Unit here, still on active duty on deep cover.

The ride never ends.

depite using my wizard power to meme him into office there was no batch, no medals
shadilay

Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=-ELFxB-tGhE

meme-shock is real

I got hit after dropping a few CTR dox bombs in a few threads in the first wave, was playing spot the Fischbein.

07 here, stormfagkorps 88th division. some say war changes a man... i say its the man who changes the war.

thank you for that, beautiful

we changed the world men

1st KEK Priest Corp, whatever you boys do, we got your back

If this is true I give you this medal in the OP. May you save it dearly upon your hard drive and may it always be a token of valour.

It won't make up what you have lost. But it will forever remind you of how big league your contributions were.

Still here?

i was dropping an archive with their dox on it for like a whole month and they didnt ban me once. the fucking retards never even bothered to go to the link. topkek

The night #draftourdaughters came out I knew we won and the other side could never compete. I audibly gasped at the brilliance

#Cocinadeespiritual was huge too, we could have been hitting this angle on the Hispanics way sooner

I was also apart of the shill watch. It wasn't always easy, but calling out the shills wherever they appeared was vital to keeping our board safe.

agree, being a spanish speaker i tried to hit up the hispanic targets big time. one of my OCs created with another photoshop user

Which one of those badges will prove im an oldfag in a few years

I don't need a medal for something anyone should have done.
But I gratefully accept anyways and will continue to serve.
MAGA

ahh another "fanatic" as they like to label us nice to see some other men made it through